Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Cost Of Living In Uyo. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Living In Uyo. (3056 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Living In Uyo. by rednaxela: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2013
Please can someone who has lived in Uyo recently or who presently resides there comment on the cost of living in Uyo in terms of rent, cost of food and transportation. I intend relocating to Uyo from Abuja to run a programme at the University of Uyo. Any valuable information will definitely help. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Living In Uyo. by victorD3: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2013
The cost of living in Uyo is fare comparing to Abuja. Although the current boom in the town has increased prices of things. The rent is almost as in Port-Harcourt but no where close to Abuja.very nice town to live and study.
Re: Cost Of Living In Uyo. by rednaxela: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Thank you Victor for that contribution. But how I wish I know what rents costs in PH. More detailed contributions are still welcomed. Like the prices of renting and 1 bedroom selfcontained apartment, 1 bedroom flat, 2bedroom etc... I wont forget to mention cost of food too. Thanks Y'all!
Re: Cost Of Living In Uyo. by 9ja4show: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Goodday , I know this post is old but i need a self contain in uyo for just one month as I won't be spending much time ; I don't mind paying 20k-25k

(1) (Reply)

Latest Information On Form A / Uk Entry - How Entry Decisions Are Reached / Adventures/photoblogs Of the Occasional Traveler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.