Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert (74316 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by ichommy(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2013
Wizkid And Girlfriend Make Surprise Appearance At Banky W’s Concert

In what may be termed as the surprise of the month, EME act, Wizkid made an appearance at Banky W’s ‘The Grand Love Project’ concert held yesterday, Friday, February 15, 2013 at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The 22-year-old superstar who has been throwing tantrums on social media, and is reportedly trying to disengage from the label, walked in about two hours after the show kicked off, accompanied by his girlfriend, Tani and a body guard. He did not get a rousing welcome from fans nor a mention from Banky W. The event’s MC, Seyi Law also did not acknowledge him.

At exactly, 1:10 am, our reporter spotted him leaving with his train. He left in a red BMW car with number plate, ‘W’ accompanied with two jeeps and soldiers.

http://thenetng.com/2013/02/wizkid-and-girlfriend-make-surprise-appearance-at-banky-ws-concert/

wwww.emmanuelbabatunde.com

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by buchito1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
Who dey hide my post. Ebe like say god wan punish person! Na dier papa giv me moni 4 MB?

66 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by momodub: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
smiley nice picture

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by suxes2005(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
Winch kid l'omo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by zumarock8(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
hmmmm girls na wa.ooo, dont tell me is dat smal kid dey run dat girl, money is power

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by fittty(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
She fine!
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Smhart1(f): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by championeh(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
Nice pix, though the girl is old enough to be his elder sister!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Opoki(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
wetin self... a convoy of soldier...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Opoki(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
wetin self... a convoy of soldier...
Na so Nigeria don spoil.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by patholaw: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
Who be wizkid?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by topmostg: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
buchito1: Who dey hide my post. Ebe like say god wan punish person! Na dier papa giv me moni 4 MB?

na lie, e no fit work for here....

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Dreyl(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
WoW
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Rubbish dis is all we care about asteroids passed over d earth..naija no send na wizkid

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by goldfish80(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
See as wizkid dey wear kahki, if na me now soilders go flog ♍e die... Partiarity too much for this country angry

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Opoki(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
patholaw: Who be wizkid?
A small Wizard from Capua.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by iamswizz(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... goldie is dead
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Manweysabi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
buchito1: Who dey hide my post. Ebe like say god wan punish person! Na dier papa giv me moni 4 MB?
why are u displaying this your childishness on every thread? This is the same comment you copied from the other thread and pasted here... Your head dey there sha!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
No mention, no acknowledgement? Hmnn.....
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by 190: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
thats my boy

he still has the baddest song ever in Nigerian History

- BADDEST BOY -

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
That is huge Nike shoe man! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ok,am also a celebrity too. My pix with my girlfwend at road runner.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by moneyhungry(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
pls can anyone tell me what the time is?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Lakayana: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
iamswizz: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... goldie is dead
l beg look for somewhere else to cry.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Gbaba1: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Nice pix¤ my kind of gal
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by honestivo(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Physically dey r nt compactible

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by vokalguy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
soldiers though? Why

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by fairygeh(f): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
This wizkid realy looks like a kid
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by shadrach77: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
the fact that he wasn't acknowledged shows that banky w has called his bluff and is moving on without him - he would soon realise why it's not good to bite the hands that fed you - and why is he dressed like a tout with tattoos all over his body and his t-shirt sleeve rolled up *smh* angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Scarpon(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
that babe senior wizkid by far.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Opoki(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
goldfish80: See as wizkid dey wear kahki, if na me now soilders go flog ♍e die... Partiarity too much for this country angry
hahahahaha, if u beg wella, dem no go beat you but u will tear am with ur teeth. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.