Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Is Wrong With Syskay Webhosting Company?(My experience) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Wrong With Syskay Webhosting Company?(My experience) (1458 Views)

What Is Wrong With Yahoo Mail? / Which Webhosting Company Is Good In Nigeria? / Acquisition Of Webhosting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Syskay Webhosting Company?(My experience) by zikclassiq(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
For the past 2-3 days. I have not been able to access my websites let alone my cpanels. All effort to contact syskay proved abortive. All their lines are either switched off or not responding. I opened support ticket but up till now, no response. I even contacted their servers provider SoftLayer Technologies, those ones are yet to give tangible reasons why we are not able to access our sites and cpanels. I'm a reseller with syskay and offering services. What do you think my clients will say about my services if such a thing continues? After i have bragged about "servers in the USA" and all that. I'm just frustrated at the moment because clients are begininig to call me to ask what's happening and i've not been able to give them tangible rasons why, only reassurances of things to "be resolved soonest".
Don't you think Syskay Systems should have made a statement atleast to hint us about what's going on? They just kept quiet and not responding to thier clients. I'm begininig to have second toughts. Atleast let me have alternative hosting before they get back on(if they will within the shortest possible time). Imagine the pain resellers like me are passing through with this problem. No business, no pay. No pay, no chop. Na wa o!
Anybody hosting with syskay? lets share our experiences.
Re: What Is Wrong With Syskay Webhosting Company?(My experience) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
I think it's better if you quit discussing another man's business and focus on rescuing yours. There are lots of other web host service providers you can transfer your website to and ListMasta is one of them.
*that's if you care enough for your web business*

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Syskay Webhosting Company?(My experience) by winexviv: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
Please move to Mocha host or Go daddy. I switched from Syskay to Mocha host. It's much cheaper and more reliable. Google it and try them out.
Re: What Is Wrong With Syskay Webhosting Company?(My experience) by zikclassiq(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2013
winexviv: Please move to Mocha host or Go daddy. I switched from Syskay to Mocha host. It's much cheaper and more reliable. Google it and try them out.
I'm thinking of hostgator. I want to use their reseller plans. I'm a reseller with syskay. They have thought me a lesson. No matter the problem. they should have an information to hint clients. That is the right thing to do. And their site is fuctioning well as if nothing is happeninig! I've done my homework well and going for hostgator even though their's is shared hosting to godaddy's vps.
Re: What Is Wrong With Syskay Webhosting Company?(My experience) by Ternalange(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2013
How can i transfer when i cannot even access my cpanel?
Brand_new: I think it's better if you quit discussing another man's business and focus on rescuing yours. There are lots of other web host service providers you can transfer your website to and ListMasta is one of them.
*that's if you care enough for your web business*
is it possible to transfer to listmasta, like yesterday?
Re: What Is Wrong With Syskay Webhosting Company?(My experience) by rufaai(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2013
zikclassiq: I opened support ticket but up till now, no response. They just kept quiet and not responding to thier clients. I'm begininig to have second toughts. Atleast let me have alternative hosting before they get back on
There is an offer for you from GigaLayer, go to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1197816/solution-syskays-mess#14340624
We may be able to transfer your site during this down time, contact sales [at] gigalayer.com
Re: What Is Wrong With Syskay Webhosting Company?(My experience) by zikclassiq(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
rufaai:
There is an offer for you from GigaLayer, go to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1197816/solution-syskays-mess#14340624
We may be able to transfer your site during this down time, contact sales [at] gigalayer.com
i already checked you guys out. I just transfered my domain dec 2012 which is less than 60 Days valid period by ICANN rules. Besides, i'm a reseller with syskay. transfering my domains to you guys seems a great risk for me now. Syskay have thought me lessons. I'm going to transfer to Hostgator as soon as i can access my cpanel when syskay gets back online. Its just too painfull. Clients calling you and nothing to save the situation. embarassed
Re: What Is Wrong With Syskay Webhosting Company?(My experience) by veltany: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
ITS AFRICA'S FIRST FREE PREMIUM HOSTING!
Imaging Free Web Hosting Plan with:

Monthly Bandwidth
100 GB
Web Disk Space
10 GB
Vpanel or Cpanel Control Panel

Addon Domains
Parked Domains
Sub Domains
PHP/ Apache/ Linux server
MySQL Databases
FTP Accounts
Free Domain
yourdomain.hostnamehere.com
SiteBuilder
Feature Enabled
Site Statistics
Feature Enabled
VistaPanel Script Installer / frantasico
Feature Enable
Custom Error Pages
Feature Enabled
Cron Jobs
Feature Enabled
PHP Flags Manager
Feature Enabled
Online Browser File Manager
Feature Enabled
IP Address Deny
Feature Enabled
10 MB Max File Size
Feature Enabled
Custom CNAME Records
Feature Enabled
Unmetered MySQL space
Feature Enabled

EMAIL FEATURES

PHP sendmail
WEB/POP3/IMAP4 accounts

Custom MX records
Feature Enable
Custom SPF records

SCRIPTING FEATURES

PHP

MySQL

PhpMyAdmin

ECOMMERCE FEATURES

Can install PHP cart scripts

Password Protected Folders

Bandwidth

SECURITY MECHANISM

24/7 Monitoring

Firewall Protection

UPS Power Back-up/Back-up

Generator

Hotlink Protection

OUR TECHNOLOGY

Cisco Powered Network

Linux Clustered Server Network

Intel Processors

Apache Web Servers

ALL AT www.0nairahost.com

check it out

(1) (Reply)

Get You Latest Ponzi 2:1 matrix Scripts For Just 10k / Can I Build A Forum Like Nairaland With SMF / I Need A Full Time Designer / Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.