Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 (25238 Views)

Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / A 1967 British Newspaper Headline Of A Nigerian Man Helping The UK (pics) / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by zebudaya(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
funky medina: You took pictures from Nigeria nostalgia project in facebook and stamped POSE on it..idiot! All this nigerian internet thieves ..why cant u guve credit to whom it is due..what the hell is POSE?

Funky medina, what's up with you accusing folks of stealing pics and not being able to prove the original source, couple weeks ago. I saw a post where you accused someone of stealing a dutch woman's pics. Now you attribute these pictures to Nigeria nostalgia project on facebook. Get your source right. They belong to magnumphotos.com
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by naptu2: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
Top Lager Beer cheesy

Now I remember Skoll Lager Beer.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by bennynaza(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

Are you happy now?

Feel better now grin
Gracias
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by etalker: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
bennynaza: I wonder when my post will ever be quoted or replied. Am a learner here oo

Congratulations!!!!
Come let's pop champagne together
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by etalker: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
That first pix reminds me of the civil war
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by bennynaza(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
Now dat y'all hav noticed me, next is to comment on my thread[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by segunsd: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
funky medina: You took pictures from Nigeria nostalgia project in facebook and stamped POSE on it..idiot! All this nigerian internet thieves ..why cant u guve credit to whom it is due..what the hell is POSE?

LMAO. Nigeria Nostalgia ko. Novalgin Ni. Go to the link below the pictures and see the name of the photographer of the pictures. Bruno Barbley. Which one is Nigeria Nostalgia Project again?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by igbanbajo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bookmarked
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by segunsd: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
zebudaya:

Funky medina, what's up with you accusing folks of stealing pics and not being able to prove the original source, couple weeks ago. I saw a post where you accused someone of stealing a dutch woman's pics. Now you attribute these pictures to Nigeria nostalgia project on facebook. Get your source right. They belong to magnumphotos.com

God bless you jare.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by ogaemma: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Na wa ohh, naija don tey for beer parols ohh. So Heineken no be today.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by segunsd: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
omo_to_dun:

Chei, Oturugbeke. Dem thief the pictures and dem come put their logo on top. I hail o.

Any picture uploaded to naijapose is automatically watermarked by a plugin. So we quote the source of the pictures in such cases (on our website) except of course it was taken by us.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by segunsd: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
BedLam: something about the last picture, isn't that same billboard we saw something like "Nigeria children are happy and healthy " advertising milk on the other tread somedays ago?

Same photo agency. Same Photographer. Same year. Different billboards at different locations.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by chinnyonwu(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
dopeJemi:

who was taking d pictures
GEJ, wen he had no shoes

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by babsG(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
HectorTroy: Oh the Irony! To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done??...To keep Nigeria at the mercy of northern animals with blood lust is a task that must be done...To keep Nigeria in a quagmire of corruption is a task that must be done...To keep Nigeria inside darkness and ill health is a task that must be done..I cry for my people #Looking for a bucket..
when the 'northern animals' as you called them where in control the country was at peace, but now that your dump drunk guy dey, see the wahala,,a militant will never rule us again.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
stupor: Beautiful !!!

But situation still not changed several years after,see beggars for street of the '60's na still the same till today several decades after !

Na wah o !

Pitiful !!!

Burntcoal: actuali dia is no diff den(1967) and now (2013) i stil se beggars on our roads, dia is no difference between dat first building and d police skul @ ikeja. Anyways sha always glad am a nigerian

Like seriously dudes, are the pictures so obscured or are u guys just cynic...... That u can type with a device linked to a cyberspace and have your quaint comments uploaded in milliaseconds in your comfort zones is proof enough that you are wrong!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by GenOrumov: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by segunsd: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
In the last picture I posted some days ago, about "Nigerian Children are happy children - Billboard", I remember saying that the photo was shot by an ex-magnum in 1967 and people were asking for proof. I can show you tonnes of pictures that were taken same year. However, some of those pictures will bring sad memories e.g Biafra... and we not need going back at this point of Nigeria, we need solution on the way forward. This pictures were selected based on our theme on naijaPOSE on the good side of 1960 and we shared on Nairaland. There's no plagiarizing or claiming of photos or any thing like that. If you capisce, then enjoy the bright side on 1967. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by GenOrumov: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
Burntcoal: actuali dia is no diff den(1967) and now (2013) i stil se beggars on our roads, dia is no difference between dat first building and d police skul @ ikeja. Anyways sha always glad am a nigerian

stupor: Beautiful !!!

But situation still not changed several years after,see beggars for street of the '60's na still the same till today several decades after !

Na wah o !

Pitiful !!!

Human beings are not equal. Even in America, we have beggars and homeless people. There are always going to be beggars no matter the riches available. That's life for you. Everybody can't be first.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by reucom: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
This is beautiful...wow!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
babsG: when the 'northern animals' as you called them where in control the country was at peace, but now that your dump drunk guy dey, see the wahala,,a militant will never rule us again.

Now listen you haughty braggart, don't just get us started on how much of a mess the northerners left behind, there's simply no peace because some impish northern saboteurs feel its their bilious right to rule Nigeria

Nonsence angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by Dreyl(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
NICE PICS sha
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by HectorTroy: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
babsG: when the 'northern animals' as you called them where in control the country was at peace, but now that your dump drunk guy dey, see the wahala,,a militant will never rule us again.
Exactly...your boko haram brothers don't want peace anymore now that the northern animals are not ruling..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by megareal: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
HectorTroy: Oh the Irony! To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done??...To keep Nigeria at the mercy of northern animals with blood lust is a task that must be done...To keep Nigeria in a quagmire of corruption is a task that must be done...To keep Nigeria inside darkness and ill health is a task that must be done..I cry for my people #Looking for a bucket..
Abeg take a drum, berra still, cry a pond. Naija's problems are beyond tears.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by j4jj: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
eduson33: wow..what a memory....

if only this cld make -page rather than wizkid and her aunty's pic

Hmmm! Awon baba ni yen!!! So we still hv a member older than 50yrs on nairaland

Thanks op
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by 4kizo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

Are you happy now?
u gt tym
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by kennyeast(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
Lol, to me the only difference is color, there was not much color then. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by ABAKA72(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Lol. No be today "shine shine bobo" been dey make waves.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by pixiechic(f): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
segunsd:

http://naijapose.com/nigeria-1967-in-pictures/

OMG. that is my aunty!!.. She wil laff when she sees the pikture... cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by tunapawizzy: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
pixie chic:

OMG. that is my aunty!!.. She wil laff when she sees the pikture... cheesy
chei see ur aunty round brezz,,do u look like her brezz-wise
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by Ninilowo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
bennynaza: I wonder when my post will ever be quoted or replied. Am a learner here oo
You are quoted
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 by NaLaugh: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
The girl in the last picture has some round items.

and why THA HELL is she walking aound with no shoes like a lunatic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night / Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos / Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.