Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,199 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Guys With More Than One Girl, How Do You Cope? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guys With More Than One Girl, How Do You Cope? (435 Views)

I Need One Girl, To Be My Val In Abuja / I Need Only One Girl, Very Pretty Lady.if You Know You Are Pretty And In Abuja. / I Need Just One Girl: That Maybe You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys With More Than One Girl, How Do You Cope? by hottprince: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
I always wonder how some ppl manage to have 2 n more babes n dey run their parols smoothly.
Personally, I tried it before bt I got near a breakin point so i stopped.
So guys wit more than one babe how on earth do u cope?
Re: Guys With More Than One Girl, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Players in the house, now is the time to show ya sef grin
As for me, I'm very picky with girls so you aren't likely to catch me rolling with just any girl so I hardly double date. I hardly even find a suitable date sef. *dark shades on*
Re: Guys With More Than One Girl, How Do You Cope? by hottprince: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
Brand_new: Players in the house, now is the time to show ya sef grin
As for me, I'm very picky with girls so you aren't likely to catch me rolling with just any girl so I hardly double date. I hardly even find a suitable date sef. *dark shades on*
@ *dark shades on*
i dey suspect u ooo.

By d way where is born2fuck?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Relationship/Wife Material From Unijos Community / 4real Relationship Plz / Looking For My Soulmate .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.