Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,611 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Trust In Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trust In Relationship (884 Views)

Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / Why we Cheat In Relationship / How Do I Build Trust In My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust In Relationship by eagleeye2: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
How do you deal with infidelity? How do you even Trust that person again, even when they say that such cannot happen again?
Should we just compromise on Trust if the person has other Lovable Characteristics?

Someone should give me answers please.
Re: Trust In Relationship by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
eagle,eye:
How do you deal with infidelity? How do you even Trust that person again, even when they say that such cannot happen again?
Should we just compromise on Trust if the person has other Lovable Characteristics?

Someone should give me answers please.

The only way to go IMO . brb
Re: Trust In Relationship by greatgod2012(f): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
jidegirl12:

The only way to go IMO . brb

how your hand now?
E pele o.
Re: Trust In Relationship by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
I don't understand what you mean by "just compromise on trust".
Please explain.
Re: Trust In Relationship by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
greatgod2012:

how your hand now?
E pele o.

Still there my sister, I now carry sling round my neck cos it hurts when facing down, thank you very much ma, my best regards to your family.
Sorry OP.
Re: Trust In Relationship by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
Brand_new: I don't understand what you mean by "just compromise on trust".
Please explain.

You remember that Tyler Perry's 'why did I get married too?' , list the pros and cons of your spouse's characteristics and compare what outweigh what ?
Yeah that's kinda what OP 's talking about.
Re: Trust In Relationship by baby124: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
Oh, I take it that you finally discovered that aunty brand new camry wasn't so brand new in her dealings. Well, loool. Pele my dear. If you can't forget it and never bring it up again, then don't waste your time. Don't know why a girl will insist on staying in a relationship after being caught red handed. Men are not so forgiving. undecided
Re: Trust In Relationship by eagleeye2: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Brand_new: I don't understand what you mean by "just compromise on trust".
Please explain.

You girlfriend (actually someone you intend marrying), she can keep the house neat, she can cook, she is respectful, she is accommodating of your friends and relations; but you can't Trust her when she is out of your sight.
This is just not a case of being unnecessarily jealous, the tale tell signs of double dating are just everywhere even when you try to ignore them.
Re: Trust In Relationship by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
baby_123: Oh, I take it that you finally discovered that aunty brand new camry wasn't so brand new in her dealings. Well, loool. Pele my dear. If you can't forget it and never bring it up again, then don't waste your time. Don't know why a girl will insist on staying in a relationship after being caught red handed. Men are not so forgiving. undecided

You're talking in parables grin pls fill us in cool
Re: Trust In Relationship by eagleeye2: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
baby_123: Oh, I take it that you finally discovered that aunty brand new camry wasn't so brand new in her dealings. Well, loool. Pele my dear. If you can't forget it and never bring it up again, then don't waste your time. Don't know why a girl will insist on staying in a relationship after being caught red handed. Men are not so forgiving. undecided

Please what are you talking about? brand new camry.....
Re: Trust In Relationship by baby124: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
eagle,eye:

Please what are you talking about? brand new camry.....
jidegirl12:

You're talking in parables grin pls fill us in cool

Oh, eagle,eye and eaglem. i thought the OP was the same person from the camry thread.
Re: Trust In Relationship by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
eagle,eye:

You girlfriend (actually someone you intend marrying), she can keep the house neat, she can cook, she is respectful, she is accommodating of your friends and relations; but you can't Trust her when she is out of your sight.
This is just not a case of being unnecessarily jealous, the tale tell signs of double dating are just everywhere even when you try to ignore them.
Then talk to her about it or ask her directly if she's seeing anyone.
If I were in your shoes (God forbid grin) I would become more friendlier and earn her trust that she will be able to confide in me if anyone is trying to woo her.
Trust me such would always happen so having a very healthy and open line of communication with your partner will allow her to trust you with every single detail of her daily goings. That to me is a healthy relationship. Just try and show some understanding.
Re: Trust In Relationship by eagleeye2: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
Brand_new:
Then talk to her about it or ask her directly if she's seeing anyone.
If I were in your shoes (God forbid grin) I would become more friendlier and earn her trust that she will be able to confide in me if anyone is trying to woo her.
Trust me such would always happen so having a very healthy and open line of communication with your partner will allow her to trust you with every single detail of her daily goings. That to me is a healthy relationship. Just try and show some understanding.

I don't really know if any girl will open up to tell that she is double dating, expecially when s,ex may have been introduced into the other relationship.

Moreover, I am a very blunt guy (which may be my undoing). I call a spade a spade when I see one.
Re: Trust In Relationship by Popowaa: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2013
Walk out if u think u dont trust him,a relationship without trust is like a hanging building
Re: Trust In Relationship by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2013
How many times are you people going to ask this question on this site sef?

Infidelity is hard to deal with and even harder to deal with when the couple in the relationship are married.
Men find it very hard to forgive infidelity and most of them cannot even forgive it at all. Men see infidelity from their wives as the end of a relationship. This is because many men have the mentality that their wives are their property and are inferior to them.
Women on the other hand usually tend to forgive infidelity more and if the woman is married, she is very likely to forgive her cheating husband because society expects it from her. A married woman is expected to overlook her husband's philandering ways because many people believe that men are 'naturally polygamous' (whatever the heck that means), while a married man who forgives and accepts his wife is seen as a fool that took back his polluted wife.
Re: Trust In Relationship by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2013
eagle,eye:

I don't really know if any girl will open up to tell that she is double dating, expecially when s,ex may have been introduced into the other relationship.

Moreover, I am a very blunt guy (which may be my undoing). I call a spade a spade when I see one.
You can't base your judgements on suspicion. Let her tell you if she's dating someone. Without that or any other form of evidence, you have no reason for mistrust and if you are still convinced that she is, then back out and move on. It's not so difficult.

(1) (Reply)

Heart De Royale Organizes Children Talent Exhibition In Ibadan / You can overcome DEPRESSION (DOWN CAST) / Open Marriage & Monogamish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.