Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Whitney Houston and Micheal Jackson made It To Heaven. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whitney Houston and Micheal Jackson made It To Heaven. (4401 Views)

'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / I Saw Whitney Houston And Gadhafi In Hell A Woman Claims, They Gave Me Messages / For Xtians: Who Do You Prefare Btw Don Moen And Micheal W. Smith. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney Houston and Micheal Jackson made It To Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
So many times, we humans tend to decide who makes heaven or not. GOD is not that way for GOD judges the heart of men.

It may interest us all to know that Whitney Houston and Micheal Jackson are in heaven.

Glory be to GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Ct9YjDknI&feature=share&list=PLip8WZNPrzWzu0FhgICtPzL8ocSq-0HWS

Just skip to video 5 of 11. Time: 22:50
Re: Whitney Houston and Micheal Jackson made It To Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
One fact i know is that MJ left the occult group that gave him fame for so many years before his problem started and some people even believed he was killed by this same group otherwise known as the Illuminati.
Re: Whitney Houston and Micheal Jackson made It To Heaven. by erniok(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
toks, you did not listen to this woman at all. she is just describing her fantasies: christmas town in heaven, seeing God face to face, God dwelling in a dark cloud, God believes in the Mayan calender, flying like superman and learning how to fly, God keeping miscarriages for couples, none of these are scriptural. if she can cook this up, why would i believe her on Christopher Reeves, Elvis Presly, Michael Jackson and Whitney being in heaven. remember what God told Ezekiel: if a righeteous man does not continue in his righteousness, he will die in his sins
Re: Whitney Houston and Micheal Jackson made It To Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
erniok: toks, you did not listen to this woman at all. she is just describing her fantasies: christmas town in heaven, seeing God face to face, God dwelling in a dark cloud, God believes in the Mayan calender, flying like superman and learning how to fly, God keeping miscarriages for couples, none of these are scriptural. if she can cook this up, why would i believe her on Christopher Reeves, Elvis Presly, Michael Jackson and Whitney being in heaven. remember what God told Ezekiel: if a righeteous man does not continue in his righteousness, he will die in his sins

You are right, But what if these people actually made their ways right with GOD before they died?

GOD ways is very different from Man's. Would it have been convenient for us to agree if she says MJ and Whitney are seen in hell? Who are we to decide who goes to heaven or hell?

Now concerning the eye witness account of heave, Eniok, i am a christian and holy spirit filled. I also have the gift of discerning of spirits and i must tell you that i believe in its entirety the account of this woman.

Lets wait for a second; are we expecting heaven to be less captivating than this present world? If this world as beautiful as it is was made by GOD then you can only wonder how heaven will be where GOD himself is the master architect.

I even believe she has not been able to fully describe how great heaven will look like. Anyway lets assume she is expressing her fantasies but at least you should believe the Bible description of the streets of Gold and great mansions which are no fantasies.

(1) (Reply)

Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. / Why Am An Atheist / Is This Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's New Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.