Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) (53157 Views)

SEE The Bad Things Kim Kardashian Is Using To Make Money / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant / Breaking News!...kim Kardashian Is PREGNANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
gramci: Welcome

Thank you.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
tunapawizzy: international ashawo dun land o...to mentor our local ashawos on re-branding...prices go increase now

Nawa ooo.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
Lets hope she doesn't melt in the Nigerian heat considering the fact that she is 99.9% plastic.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
Darey has beaten me to this, I thought I will be the one to bring Kim Kard to Lagos. I know she has to return under my invitation to launch that next multimillion project of mine. This is one lady who turned negativity to raw cash, fame and prosperity. Kim is a fantastic person. Only the poor people hate Kim

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Bozz: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
tunapawizzy: international ashawo dun land o...to mentor our local ashawos on re-branding...prices go increase now
shocked shocked shocked + VAT.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by talk2smat(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
ndlife: Who is kim kardashian?

na d madam wey dbanj dey help clean house n wash clothes for yankee

I like this comment die!!

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Augustinaz(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
Kim Kardashian in Nigeria?

Kim the stone carver?

Armenian American Chick
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
kavey10: What is wrong with most of you commenting?! Imagine Kim Kardashian reading your posts, how do you feel it will portray us as Nigerians. You call her names, she is making her money off your hatred. Don't judge people because you are anonymous online. It doesn't make sense, please!
are you minding them.i've never for once opened a thread here on nairaland without seeing hatred,resentments,sarcasm,spite,insults and so many evil things,its just part of nairalad and nigerian mentality.no day will pass in nairaland without seeing LovePeddler,biatch,ashewo etc and they will be saying it with pride and confidence as if they've really had carnal knowledge of the person in question.the funny part of it is that tomorow,many of them will still carry their bibles,sing and dance in church and listen to sermon.only God knows what they hear.i wonder whether their pastors have not preached about judging others and passing of verbal and unwarranted attacks to other human beings like you are better of than them.tufiaaaaaaakwa
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by odgaso: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
DMainMan: I c Arsenal winning champions league dis season. We ar d 2013 champions league winner. Mark my word
keep dreaming
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by treach(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pls, leave Kim she has no problem. I want to know how I can register as a member of )nairaland. thanks.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Napzeey: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ask google
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by compressor(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
It really beats me when low-lifers come to a forum such as this to abuse people and call them names when they themselves are pigs and bigots. Kim was never a prostitute nor did she make a take for broadcast but made a take with her BF just as some of the many low-lifers here in Nairaland have and are doing. Abeg go get brains and money or die trying, rather than bitching on others.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Darey has beaten me to this, I thought I will be the one to bring Kim Kard to Lagos. I know she has to return under my invitation to launch that next multimillion project of mine. This is one lady who turned negativity to raw cash, fame and prosperity. Kim is a fantastic person. Only the poor people hate Kim
exactly.many men where expecting her to be ashamed and instead is celebrated,where is the so called ray jay sef,is he making money as much as kim.anyway its not strange.when you live your life devoid of societal inhibitions and expectations,it attracts hatred,resentment and spite and the good thing is that neither her or her family is bothered about that.i'm happy she has loving parents and caring siblings.once you have a family that is there for you and your account is getting fatter by the day what does it matter what anyone thinks and says.the girl is just living her life.ish

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
kulyie: are you minding them.i've never for once opened a thread here on nairaland without seeing hatred,resentments,sarcasm,spite,insults and so many evil things,its just part of nairalad and nigerian mentality.no day will pass in nairaland without seeing LovePeddler,biatch,ashewo etc and they will be saying it with pride and confidence as if they've really had carnal knowledge of the person in question.the funny part of it is that tomorow,many of them will still carry their bibles,sing and dance in church and listen to sermon.only God knows what they hear.i wonder whether their pastors have not preached about judging others and passing of verbal and unwarranted attacks to other human beings like you are better of than them.tufiaaaaaaakwa
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin serious tears dropping.kaiii dis thread should be close now
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by mrbrush: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Na who be dis kim?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
compressor: It really beats me when low-lifers come to a forum such as this to abuse people and call them names when they themselves are pigs and bigots. Kim was never a prostitute nor did she make a take for broadcast but made a take with her BF just as some of the many low-lifers here in Nairaland have and are doing. Abeg go get brains and money or die trying, rather than bitching on others.
that's nigerian mentality for you.quick to judge,quick to call names,quick to cast aspersions like they are morally upright
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
mrbrush: Na who be dis kim?
its a girl that can feed jobless Nigerians for a whole year.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by StFrank2(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
kingron: yaaay..but wait is she bringinng her pregnancy along??
No lol... She don keep am for brazil with Kanyesmiley

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:
Lets hope she doesn't melt in the Nigerian heat considering the fact that she is 99.9% plastic.
like you created her or you were part of the people who did the sugery on her or sponsored the surgery.please learn to talk about a fellow human being with the consciousness that you are not her God and you are not the one that will choose what will kill her

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
Will surely be at Eko Hotel morrow to give her a peck! Haters have you ever been to Eko Hotel ?....poor people get wahala.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
treach: Pls, leave Kim she has no problem. I want to know how I can register as a member of )nairaland. thanks.
OH god dis one no fit register nairaland account.how about jamb form,that means una village people go gather help you fill jamb form.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Will surely be at Eko Hotel morrow to give her a peck! Haters have you ever been to Eko Hotel ?....poor people get wahala.
i dey tell you, poor people are taking over Nigeria like HIV.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by FXKing2012(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
Her staged marriage was an embarrassment to the institution of marriage. Besides, she's just too dumb.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by yuzedo: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2013

treach: Pls, leave Kim she has no problem. I want to know how I can register as a member of )nairaland. thanks.

grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Slickest(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
shey e go add subsidy 4 fuel or make jonathan loose nxt election? I neva sabi az e take concyn naija parole
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Osyxcel(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Abeg make Una free Kim jare....

If only ppl can think....Kim's presence in Nigeria will draw attention of the world to Nigeria....if she has a fantastic experience, she wud av succeded in enhancing the reputation of Nigeria among the international community.

Ppl callin' her all sort of names I smh 4 U all....is she d 1st 2 make a sex tape or is she gon' b d last? Most ppl (including Nigerians) make sextapes dat get leaked for fun, she turned hers into money....dat kicked start her fame, I haven't heard of anoda sextape afta dat....pls free d gal, U lot ar no better.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Bryancrox(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
I dont ve any comment cos am hungry
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Slickest(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
uihebom: i dey tell you, poor people are taking over Nigeria like HIV.
Let's see how her visit improve ur standard of livin..
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by tunapawizzy: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
brixton: Sorry I cnt pay to watch a preg lady... Gud nyt
lmfao
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
KAYSWAGGZ: grin
if you are a christian and you intend going to church tomorrow you are a disappointment to everything christianity and christiandom represents.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Opoki(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
Nokio1: is she related to Ras KIMono
she is to Majek Fasek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.