Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend (21723 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by FXKing2012(m): 5:47am On Feb 17, 2013
50calibre:

Dude that guy is very far from uneducated, that guy is a highly successful lawyer as far a Nigeria is concerned.
He's educated but definitely not enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Groundzero1: 5:48am On Feb 17, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: U mean this came from Fani Kayode?
Is this how he thinks?
Eww!
Na yeye write-ups. Read the sentence wella.... Na Spare parts business boy dey write
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by azimibraun: 5:53am On Feb 17, 2013
Nigerians wll 4eva show dia aquisition of poor Educaton and low intelligence. When are u guys goin 2 seperate a message frm the messanger? Frm what Fani Kayode hd allegedly written, can anyone pick out a point wia he hd supported murder? Dia are 2 sides or more 2 dis issue and Mr Fani hd taken care of one, wrong choice of women and destructive/provocative stubborness of women. A wise reader wll nw look @ d oda side wich is oscar's inability to control himself or shw restraint or probably end an unhappy relationship and anoda angle is may th Govt's gunlaws wether dis is need for review. U look @ dis issues wholistically or let's all handle dem one by one. Mr fani did his job, u do urs.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by reflx(m): 6:03am On Feb 17, 2013
alala dakosta: made some sense to me.woman should learn not to provoke a man beyond his bearing capacity.when a man is mad at you,common sense is keep quite and say "am sorry" to calm him down. That Moku Mogbe Modaran Moment is when you trying to flex muscle with an angry man.not justifying his action though.he needs just walk away next time,sadly no next time for him. pathetic.
A big hug to you sister!!!women hold the key to a man's emotion...and some really play with it to see 'what can you do se' pushing the limits each time!I blame him...for not walking away and learning to deal with his anger...RIP Reeva.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by azimibraun: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2013
In all dt we ever hear or read abt stories lk dis, u as an enlightend person shld dt lk james hardley chase puts it" the dead stay dumb" and Bob Marley" Half the story wll never be told" u can summarise Mr Fani's view in a simple term recognised by Law" Continious Provacation" and Mr Oscar and his defence team wld wnt 2 either gv evidences Of dis or try 2 cook sm up bt truth is we wll never knw all dt happend b4 and on the day of d shooting." Killing Aint Fair bt sombody gat 2 do it smtime" 2pac shakur. And I say killing aint fair bt sombody cld run away frm doing it. All dt we say is 2 educate ourselves and also try nt doing a thing lk dis bt ultimately d SA laws mst run its fullest course and the wrath of God 2.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by kenny987(f): 6:04am On Feb 17, 2013
I cannot believe some of the responses or posts I've seen here! Who made anybody judge 2 knw weda whether there was an exchange of words or some kinda violence b/w the two? If such did occur, who says the man was not d instigator?U can't be here in Nig and purport 2 knw what took place in SA! Do ppl not know that a lot of stars/celebrities, while whole on the outside, hav a truck-load of insecurities? Pistorius has no excuse whatsoever, 2 take a life! Therefore, no excuses should be made 4 him! High passion my foot! Murderous rage crap! This is cold-blooded murder pure and simple! Any person that calls himself a man should knw better than 2 raise his hands or attempt any form of violence against a woman! That said, if Femi Fani Kayode did write this then he isn't fit to live!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by azimibraun: 6:10am On Feb 17, 2013
I hv seen a lot of wicked Men in my time, very intolorant and quick 2 wield d big stick Men and I hate such Men, on the otherhand I hv seen very obdurate women who as an onlooker u wll tink a Man ws goin 2 kill dem b4 nightfall or daybreak yet dis Men manage nt 2. I hv seen a woman pick a bottle and handed 2 her husband sayin" if u dnt break it on my head u are not a Man while she grabs and tears his shirt and when he refused she gt a kitchen knife and say if u cnt use a bottle take a knife "if u dnt stab me u are nt a Man"in a very tensed situation o! God help us Men and also Women. We are all God's children let's nt provoke eachother and let's nt always react violently 2 a stuubborn or a woman jst bin childish. All Na God. Pls cn a psycologist break provocation dwn for us?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by dowjones(m): 6:16am On Feb 17, 2013
I'm sure you nairalanders just read the topic, skipped the content, ignored his logic and started to comment angry
Well, I will try my best to say it slow for the slowpokes. Avoid a relationship with any woman who brings out your bad side. An incompatible woman will bring you down, same way a "soulmate" will help you achieve your goals or help you maintain your already achieved status.

I'm sorry for Oscar and his late GF. Mr fani Kayode spoke from wisdom that only comes from experience.

all you feminist women who watch oprah or other confusionists and try to act out thier ideals on your relationship, you will end up single or dead. (you can be married and still single).
Most of the victims of this kinda crimes are usually "women with power" ... O.j simpsons wife, suzy Q ..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Dodola: 6:21am On Feb 17, 2013
There can never be a Justification for murder. The question should then be, if FFK was justifying this Murder? The answer is NO! To the emotive mind FFK sounds sexist and chauvenistic but if one reads deeper into his little narrative, the discerning mind would embrace the thoughts embedded. No reason can explain a murder but there are always tell tale signs to why such love-nest-murder do happen. FFK is expressing a view that is ladened with wide range thouhgts. How can a man who has gone through the travesty of life losing his limbs then crawling back to the world stage in fame and fortune suddenly throw all that away by committing such henious senseless murder, knowing the repercursion?! Something evil took place! What FFK is postulating might be feeble but very thought provoking!Let no one man or woman tempt thee to transgress and commit evil of monumental and final end of your era!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by ad84ada(m): 6:25am On Feb 17, 2013
Let's pause for a minute and sincerely imagine if someone did what Oscar did to your Sister (even FFK's sister). How would we have taken it? Guns simply are not for Women. When will we ever stop all this gender wars and simply condemn what is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by wolexter(m): 6:28am On Feb 17, 2013
50calibre: I do see his point, although there is no justification for murder. It's a pity it's all over for pistorious, a great athlete fallen from greatness into destruction.

This should serve as a lessen to all,

Women - try to control your tongue, stop all these feminism crap and submit, stop challenging your man or saying hurtful things to him, everybody has a breaking point regardless of how nice he/she is.

Men - try to curtail or control your anger, remember no woman on earth is worth destroying you career over, and most of all, chose your partner wisely. Not all that glitters is gold.

Gbam!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by azimibraun: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2013
And Nw some real ppl are starting 2 talk sense. One thing am very sure of is that Mitchel Obama cld Make Gentlman Obama shoot her and ruin him 4eva. Dats as far as a woman cld go. So fani is tryin 2 say for dos of us who are nt hving provocative women we shld shine our eyes and for dos of us who already hv is nt 2 late 2 correct d anormaly o! A simple waklaway" seperation on irreconciliable diff" wont b a bad idea o! I wll rather walkaway nw than kill sombody later. Push a goat 2 d wall and it wll turn in2 a Tiger and nt only bite but tear u 2 death. Gbam!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by animari(f): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2013
This incident is a sad day for South africa- our country is already so violent- we don't need a lynch mob to start blaming- whatever happened was between the two of them and Oscar has to face this tragedy- he had to overcome so much in his life already-its a terrible thing that happened- may she rest in peace and may Oscar find the strength to deal with it*
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by olivegirl(f): 6:42am On Feb 17, 2013
alala dakosta: made some sense to me.woman should learn not to provoke a man beyond his bearing capacity.when a man is mad at you,common sense is keep quite and say "am sorry" to calm him down. That Moku Mogbe Modaran Moment is when you trying to flex muscle with an angry man.not justifying his action though.he needs just walk away next time,sadly no next time for him. pathetic.
. I belief u, I still belief nija still get sense. They never ReasOn weather the chic raised gun. Please May u have more wisdom. All the time 2face have 6 kids, their 12 gfs dOn abort his 12childrren. He still father of late childRen. Pls tanx joor

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by azimibraun: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2013
Lk I quoted b4 " half d story wll never be told" and "the dead stay dumb"wich means we hv only oscar 2 hear frm. Bt for dos only trying 2 appear decent by looking jst @ side of d story, u shld knw u cnt always seperate and action frm d cause of such action. Oscar ddnt shoot his lover while dey wia hving fun I guess, dia ws an action he reacted 2. What is dt action frm d late model, we wll knw later frm him and his defence team. Bt 2 b honest its a sad one. Even women in naija wll tell men 2 either see women as devil or lk little kids who dnt knw wt dey are doin or saying. If the model ws my sister I wll allow d law run its cos and I wll also in my mind knw if my sister pushed her lover 2 do dt because u shld b able 2 knw ur sister and her temperament. Bt I wll nt say it loud sha bt I go knw say she stubborn well enof 2 mk Man shoot her.and I go also tell d Man "u sabi hw she d behave why u no jst comot for house for her or even call me or anybody 2 settle d quarrel?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Parnassuss(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2013
thehunted: He is entitled to his opinion. Leave him alone

His opinion, which incidentally is about OTHER PEOPLE, will be for public consumption if he does not keep it to himself especially where said opinion is totally bereft of rationale and common sense. I applaud him for his honest if not totally unique stance, however it is just puerile to assume all that he has with absolutely NO INFORMATION as to the events which transpired between the couple. This, coming from a lawyer just worsens the case and I see now why FFK is always choosing to represent criminals these days, on some like-minded ish#

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by SamMilla1(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2013
The greatest weapon of women is their mouth.
They can tell you things you never dream of hearing in your life time. They can run their mouth from morning to night especially when they see their faces on tv or magazine. They always think that they married the wrong man especially if they are making enough money for themselves.

It requires a very restrictive man to avoid beating them all the time.

I don't like or endorse what the 'blade guy' did but living women must learn to avoid saying certain things. Anger can cause anything.
Little wonder people kill their wives daily in USA.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by SamMilla1(m): 7:14am On Feb 17, 2013
Parnassuss:

His opinion, which incidentally is about OTHER PEOPLE, will be for public consumption if he does not keep it to himself especially where said opinion is totally bereft of rationale and common sense. I applaud him for his honest if not totally unique stance, however it is just puerile to assume all that he has with absolutely NO INFORMATION as to the events which transpired between the couple. This, coming from a lawyer just worsens the case and I see now why FFK is always choosing to represent criminals these days, on some like-minded ish#

He made assumptions based on experience. Our collective problem is that we avoid hitting the nail on its head all the time. Miss Model is dead, Blade runner is in the cage. We must not openly encourage violence but we can openly discuss the causes of violence and encourage women to avoid them. Blade runner did not shoot his girl while they were having sexx.
We cannot seprated action from its cause.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Reference(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2013
'any woman (and I would add man) that stirs up your anger and constantly provokes your wrath ought to be avoided like a plague' was the last line of meaning. He and Pistorius went downhill from there. He didn't avoid her. He shot her and Femi shot himself. In the foot. Lucky him.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by oddy4real(m): 7:21am On Feb 17, 2013
50calibre:

Dude that guy is very far from uneducated, that guy is a highly successful lawyer as far a Nigeria is concerned.

Besides he isn't trying to justify violence against women, he is only trying to point out how a wrong choice of woman could turn the most gentle man into a beast.

Highly successful Lawyer? I beg to differ sir. I have never come across his name in ANY Law report for conducting a matter in the Court of Appeal or Supreme Court. Perhaps, if you had termed his as 'noisy politician', I would understand!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Reference(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2013
Sam Milla: The greatest weapon of women is their mouth.
They can tell you things you never dream of hearing in your life time. They can run their mouth from morning to night especially when they see their faces on tv or magazine. They always think that they married the wrong man especially if they are making enough money for themselves.

I don't like or endorse what the 'blade guy' did but living women must learn to avoid saying certain things. Anger can cause anything.

But these guys were not married. There was no legal obligations between them. Its not as if Oscar was in a cage fighting to get away from a raging tiger. Like Femi said just before shooting himself 'just walk away' or as in that case just open the front door and let the tiger loose.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by beebop(f): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2013
I guess I should stop being shocked and disgusted by what some Nigerian men spout out but this time, I'm ready to puke.

1. NONE of you know the character of Reeva Steenkamp. HOW can you be so quick to judge that she "provoked" him. What ever happened that night, SHE DID NOT DESERVE to lose her life. And to even justify her death by saying that "some" women are whatever kind of people is plain disgusting. Pistorious HAS HIMSELF TO BLAME for losing his career over his trigger finger, accident or not.

2. I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is NO amount of provocation that warrants beating or murder. NONE. WALK away and be the bigger individual. I have seen men beating women on the slightest (non) provocation and there should be a special place in hell for those B.astards. If you come across "troublesome" women, LEAVE. I don't even know where you come across these people, no man in my immediate family or any man I call friend has never HAD cause to beat a woman.

May Nigerian women be saved from these men who will kill. maim and beat a woman and blame it on them.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by beebop(f): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2013
Sam Milla: The greatest weapon of women is their mouth.

You, sir, are a pig. YES I said it with my mouth. I should hope never to encounter an individual like you in real life who cannot control his impulses.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2013
fani kayode has never operated with a full deck

you all forget hat when he was minister he was blaming the rash of plane crashes on witches and wizards
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Reference(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2013
dowjones: I'm sure you nairalanders just read the topic, skipped the content, ignored his logic and started to comment angry
Well, I will try my best to say it slow for the slowpokes. Avoid a relationship with any woman who brings out your bad side. An incompatible woman will bring you down, same way a "soulmate" will help you achieve your goals or help you maintain your already achieved status.

I'm sorry for Oscar and his late GF. Mr fani Kayode spoke from wisdom that only comes from experience.

all you feminist women who watch oprah or other confusionists and try to act out thier ideals on your relationship, you will end up single or dead. (you can be married and still single).
Most of the victims of this kinda crimes are usually "women with power" ... O.j simpsons wife, suzy Q ..

I totally disagree here. If our lives are all for gunning down everyone or anyone who provokes us then this world is over, finished.

What I detect here is a control freak who's overcome adversity and regards every posession as a trophy. If that is the case society should lock him away for a long, long time until he realises what life is actually about.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2013
I ve only one question for mr Kayode. Pls, sir, if it were to be ur daugther that was murdered, will you say this?? Pls be sincere to urself.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Vonwolf(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2013
Any woman that stirs up your anger and constantly provokes your wrath ought to be avoided like a plague. It is those that bring peace and tranquility into our lives that we should cherish.

Although no justification for taking another person's life but avoid ladies that can lead you to the point FFK made above.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by chessguru1(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2013
Apart from the fact that he has a right to his own opinions ( which must not always be the same as yours >smiley, fani is a lawyer, and a defense lawyer @ that.
Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ the lawyer in him that's speaking, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ as the defendants lawyer would say in court.
No big ish here kiss
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by corazoni: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2013
Shot once mistake how about 3? I didn't like him during the Olympic anyway.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by vanstanzy(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2013
U people just don't get it, she bought pistorious socks as Val. gift. Whot (gbagaun sic) kind of a lame joke is

that He couldn't take the jokes anymore so he had to act in self-defense. I'd say he is innocent of all chagis

(gbagaun sic). Imagine buying socks for a lame man. grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by erniok(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2013
azimibraun: I hv seen a lot of wicked Men in my time, very intolorant and quick 2 wield d big stick Men and I hate such Men, on the otherhand I hv seen very obdurate women who as an onlooker u wll tink a Man ws goin 2 kill dem b4 nightfall or daybreak yet dis Men manage nt 2. I hv seen a woman pick a bottle and handed 2 her husband sayin" if u dnt break it on my head u are not a Man while she grabs and tears his shirt and when he refused she gt a kitchen knife and say if u cnt use a bottle take a knife "if u dnt stab me u are nt a Man"in a very tensed situation o! God help us Men and also Women. We are all God's children let's nt provoke eachother and let's nt always react violently 2 a stuubborn or a woman jst bin childish. All Na God. Pls cn a psycologist break provocation dwn for us?
Are there really women like this or you made up that story.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2013
50calibre:

Besides he isn't trying to justify violence against women, he is only trying to point out how a wrong choice of woman could turn the most gentle man into a beast.

GOD BLESS YOU. Most people are too unintelligent to read between the lines of anything, that's why they are quick to jump on the bandwagon of blind condemnation, with their 'herd mentality'. This is absolutely the point Fani Kayode is making, and I can relate to what he is saying 1000%.

The way to prevent these unfortunate events, like FFK rightfully suggested, is to avoid women that stir anger and unrest in you. It is relatively easy to recognise such stubborn, sarcastic, and manipulative types. Indeed, the more effective solution, in my view, which has proved immensely successful in my experience, is to avoid any kind of emotional attachment with women altogether. It is only when you're too emotionally attached to them that they they can exploit the opportunity to wreak havoc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today / Kelvin Sean: "I Don't Have Henrietta Okpoudhu, My Ex-Wife's Nude Photos & Video" / Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.