Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

RCCG Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 17 February 2013 Seek Right By Pastor E. A. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 17 February 2013 Seek Right By Pastor E. A. (888 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 16th June, 2013 Victory Over Storms By Pastor / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 17 February 2013 Seek Right By Pastor E. A. by leffects(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2013
MEMORISE: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these thing shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

READ: Matthew 6:31-33

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 13-15

KEY POINT: There are things you will seek which will make you lose what's most important. Seek right!

When you are very happy, watch your actions or else you will become a victim of that happiness. The target of true followers of Christ is not just happiness but joy. Hence, the Lord in Matthew 6:33 says,
*But seek ye first the kingdom of Cod, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
and Paul by the Holy Ghost in Romans 14:17 defined the kingdom of God to encompass joy.
"For the kingdom of Cod is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost"

If you chase after things, the best you...................................... http://earlydigest..com/2013/02/rccg-open-heavens-devotional-sunday-17.html
READ AND SHARE
HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: RCCG Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 17 February 2013 Seek Right By Pastor E. A. by phunmydahdah(f): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2013
Hey leffects, am looking for a way to download the open heavens for this year but I don't know how pls can you help me. I will be glad if you could help.
Re: RCCG Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 17 February 2013 Seek Right By Pastor E. A. by phunmydahdah(f): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2013
Please I will be glad if you can send the details to my facebook page, Ju̶̲̥̅̊$t̶̲̥̅̊ send a friend request to Dada Funmilayo Ayoola. Thanks

1 Like

Re: RCCG Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 17 February 2013 Seek Right By Pastor E. A. by leffects(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
I dnt have it, just the hard copy

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 22 February 2013 Say No To Discouragement By / Who Is Persecuting Who? / ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.