Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,709 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Brain Problem: More Than Half Of Senators And Rep Fail WASC By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brain Problem: More Than Half Of Senators And Rep Fail WASC By Musiwa (448 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators / Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Brain Problem: More Than Half Of Senators And Rep Fail WASC By Musiwa by musiwa15: 7:29am On Feb 17, 2013
Brain problem: More than half of senators and rep fail WASC by musiwa

Why do criminal become senators and rep members in Nigeria

I have tried my very best to get this people to change thing because of satellite pictures. I discovered, nigeria senators and house of rep member are brain challenge.

Look can you imagine that David mark is the senate president.. It shows you people are brain dead.. dont laugh.. David mark of the famous nigeria dont need cell phone.. You people most be brain dead..

I have tried my best..
Re: Brain Problem: More Than Half Of Senators And Rep Fail WASC By Musiwa by gramci: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2013
You have really tried your best grin

Re: Brain Problem: More Than Half Of Senators And Rep Fail WASC By Musiwa by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2013
No. We won't be convinced until you show us satellite pictures.

(1)

I Had 9 Surgeries In Germany – Patience Jonathan / El Rufai's Book Lacks Integrity - Ribadu / 100 Opposition Parties Can Never Defeatpdp – Dame Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.