Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here - Educational Services (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here (102218 Views)

2013/2014 Admissions Into Affordable Universities In Ghana Is ON / Studies In Affordable Universities Abroad / Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by elari(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2013
@ bigfat, happy day bro, any hope on getting a good university where i can do an LLB law degree and the current tution. tnx as i await ur response
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by arena07: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
@bigfat u don't mention about 8000euro which is the requirement to get visa at german embassy in nigeria or another alternative which u must have a sponsorer who has permanent residential permit in germany dat earn 1250 euro per month
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat04(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
@elari ----> [size=15pt]B.A. International Taxation and Law - Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences - Kleve, Germany -Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 466 per year-Duration: 42 months [/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat04(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
@arena07 ---> [size=15pt]we have ways to sort that out -- no problem[/size] --- wink
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by niceguydot: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
@bigfat04 --> [size=14pt]do you have any schools below 300Euro offering international relations, and you didn't mention 8000euro which is the requirement to get a visa at the German embassy in Nigeria or another alternative which u must have a sponsor who has permanent residential permit in Germany dat earn 1250 euro per month.[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by akonucheinfo(m): 12:59am On Mar 19, 2013
Hello @bigfat, thanks for the infos. i just hard time to check the university website: MCI MGT CENTER INNSBRUCK, and i think i am seeing a different thing other than the fee you told me..

On the Tuition fee from the school's website:

Tuition fees For students from EU & EEA countries: EUR 363 / semester.
For students from other countries: EUR 2,000 / semester. Details & exemptions
Plus membership fee to the Austrian Student Union (ÖH)

can u explain this pls
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by xzit(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2013
bigfat04: @xzit [size=15pt]i don't have any cheap school in Geographic Information System (GIS) as at now -- the least i have from 3000 euros and above ,if you are damn serious and want something cheap then you need to visit our office .thanks[/size]

Thanks @bigfat04. Please kindly post the likes of 3000 euros. BTW where is ur office?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat04(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=15pt]REQUEST FOR CHEAP & AFFORDABLE SCHOOLS HERE .XCHEERS[/size]

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat04(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
@xzit ---> MSc in Applied Science - Geographical Information System & Remote Sensing - University College Cork - Cork, Ireland -Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 2,000 per year -Duration: 12 months
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat04(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
akonucheinfo: Hello @bigfat, thanks for the infos. i just hard time to check the university website: MCI MGT CENTER INNSBRUCK, and i think i am seeing a different thing other than the fee you told me..

On the Tuition fee from the school's website:

Tuition fees For students from EU & EEA countries: EUR 363 / semester.
For students from other countries: EUR 2,000 / semester. Details & exemptions
Plus membership fee to the Austrian Student Union (ÖH)

can u explain this pls

[size=15pt]YES I CAN EXPLAIN [/size] smiley
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by akonucheinfo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
bigfat04:

[size=15pt]YES I CAN EXPLAIN [/size] smiley

is Nigeria amongst the EU & EEA countries?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by raphrinco: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Thanks Bigfat,please I checked the school u gave me in Austria about sports management but they I must know german.Please any available one in same course in Australia or even any cheap school for australia ,sweden and luxembourg please let me start applying immediATELY....tHANKS
bigfat04: @EVERYONE [size=15pt]PLEASEany time i post any school here YOU NEED TO TYPE NAME OF SCHOOL ON GOOGLE AND GO TO THEIR WEBSITE ABEG OF YOU IN JESUS NAME .iF YOU NEED ANY EXTRA SUPPORT YOU CAN GET I N TOUCH WITH ME .lets KEEP nairaland and this tread ALIVE...REQUEST YOUR CHEAP SCHOOLS HERE AND ALSO KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE.CHEERS..
[/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed shocked shocked angry angry angry angry smiley
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat04(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
akonucheinfo:

is Nigeria amongst the EU & EEA countries?

[size=15pt]YES AND NO ...[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat04(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
@raphrinco:[size=15pt]ONE REQUEST PER PERSON,THANKS ...[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by TeddyJonathan(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2013
@bigfat.ur doing a nice job bro,keep it up.can i get a skul in europe wif my diploma certificate nd a cgpa of 4.20.political sci or public administration as my courses
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat05: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2013
@Teddy Jonathan: try this - B.A. Liberal Arts and Sciences- University of Freiburg- Freiburg, Germany -Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 200 per year -Duration: 48 months

LL.B. Labour Relations - Pompeu Fabra University - Barcelona, Spain -Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 1,047 per year -Duration: 48 months
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by TeddyJonathan(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
How can i get d skul website@bigfat
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by akonucheinfo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
bigfat04:

[size=15pt]YES AND NO ...[/size]

Nigeria is not a member of EU or whatever. this implies that the school fees are above the informations you are giving here. if you want to give informations, give complete information and better still dont give atall. Which is YES and NO?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat07: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
@Teddy Jonathan - you can visit the schools website by going to google and then typing the name of the school in google search engine , if you have any problems you can get in touch with me.cheers
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat07: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
@akonucheinfo - [size=15pt]My job is to give you cheap schools in Europe if you need further assistant you can contact the school .regards.[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by akonucheinfo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
bigfat07: @akonucheinfo - [size=15pt]My job is to give you cheap schools in Europe if you need further assistant you can contact the school .regards.[/size]

i do appreciate your service. but, then....cheap? $730/session? thats wrong information... is Nigeria a member of the EU or EEA Country, YES AND NO? hmmmm, that dont seem like you know what you are doing or the kind of infos you are giving.

information field needs more than what u re giving to us here. do your research well and if its not your field, then dont get yourself involved. so you dont refer people to the school when asked uncertain questions. tnx, though
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat07: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
@ akonucheinfo I DO NOT NEED YOU TO APPRECIATE MY SERVICE .ANYWAY i have new set of cheap schools AND here THEY ARE

B.Sc. Forestry - Czech University of Life Sciences Prague- Prague, Czech Republic -Start date: Feb 2014 / Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 30 per year -Duration: 34 months

B.Sc. The Agrifood Economy - University Dunarea de Jos of Galati- Galati, Romania -Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 400 per year -Duration: 36 months

B.A. Journalism and Bionics - Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences - Kleve, Germany -Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 466 per year -Duration:42 months

winkMORE COMING SOON CHEERS
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by xzit(m): 4:30am On Mar 22, 2013
bigfat04: @xzit ---> MSc in Applied Science - Geographical Information System & Remote Sensing - University College Cork - Cork, Ireland -Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 2,000 per year -Duration: 12 months

Thanks @bigfat4. Cant I get something in central UK or other EU countries, or the US even? Netherland and Sweden wld be a good idea as well.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat07: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
@xzit---> [size=15pt]IT IS
ONE REQUEST PER PERSON HERE ON THIS THREAD OR COME TO THE OFFICE[/size] . wink
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by mysticgal(f): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
pls i need a school in the US thats cheap,my course is law.undergraduate.thanks a bunch
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by dammyklein(f): 2:12am On Mar 23, 2013
pls help i wanna go for comp sci bachelor degree in europe wit a cheap fee or with a scholaship..quick response will be appreciated...or mail via....dammyiway@gmail.com...10q[color=#000000][/color][left][/left][center][/center]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat07: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2013
@mysticgal---> i only have cheap schools in Europe and can you afford any of this schools below?

B.A. International Relations - Saint Petersburg Institute for International Economic Relations, Economics, and Law (IIEREL - IVESEP)- Saint-Petersburg, Russia - Start date: Feb 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 2,000 per year Duration: 48 months

BBA International Business and Languages - Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, School of Economics and Managment - Amsterdam, Netherland- srt date: Feb 2013-Tuition Fee: € 1,771 per year Duration: 48 months
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat07: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2013
@dammyklein ---> YOUR REQUEST --->B.Sc. Systems Engineering - Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences - Kleve, Germany -Start date: Sep 2013 - Tuition Fee: € 466 per year- Duration: 42 months

B.Sc. Business Informatics - University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien - Vienna, Austria -Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 728 per year -Duration: 36 months

B.Sc. Spring Semester Electical Engineering - INSA Toulouse - Institut National des Sciences- Toulouse, France -Start date: Feb 2014 - Tuition Fee: € 1,000 per year - Duration: 5 months

B.Sc. Electrical and Computer Engineering - Warsaw University of Technology - Warsaw, Poland -Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 1,016 per year -Duration: 48 months
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2013
bigfat03: @seunpinky- for only you - M.Sc. - International Finance - Nürtingen-Geislingen University - Nürtingen, Germany -Start date: Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 250 per year - Duration: 24 months

M.A. International Business - MCI , Management Center Innsbruck - The Entrepreneurial- Innsbruck,> Österreich - Tuition Fee: € 730 per year -Duration: 24 months

M.A. Strategic and International Management - Deggendorf University of Applied Sciences - Deggendorf, Germany - Start date: Mar 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 740 per year

M.A. Business Consultancy - International - University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt - Wiener Neustadt, Austria - Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 760 per year -Duration: 24 months
Does this schools have approvals and are accredited. There are many in europe that are nt
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat07: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Witty07 ----> [size=15pt]IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF THEY have approval and accredited ,you can contact them ,REGARDS[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Feranchek(m): 12:49am On Mar 25, 2013
i want 2 study computer or Automation engineering. what schools can i go dahtz cheap?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bellstich: 4:58am On Mar 25, 2013
Hello house,
For all wishing to study in Europe but have little funding and the Embassy's in Nigeria can give you tough requirements, why not study for 6months in Azerbaijan and apply from there to Europe. The school fees are cheap and the country is good, above all u are allowed to work, visa is also not difficult

Check out these Universities : Many of the programs are in english

Azerbaijan University of Archtecture and Contruction $1000/year

Baku Slavic University $1000/year

Check out the thread Study in Azerbaijan and Move to Europe to drop comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.