Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Wizkid Will Be Replaced By A Better Artist, Banky W Confirms Wizkid,EME split - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Will Be Replaced By A Better Artist, Banky W Confirms Wizkid,EME split (823 Views)

Between Yemi Alade And Cynthia Morgan, Who Is A Better Artist / Video Download Of Toh Bad By Niyola(eme First Lady) / Pictures From EME Baddest Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Will Be Replaced By A Better Artist, Banky W Confirms Wizkid,EME split by Slimboy94(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wizkid and Banky W have been arguing over the past few months concerning the young pop star’s contract with EME.
Frustrated that he is not getting what he wants, the young pop star has been throwing subliminal messages online and has floated his own label – Star Boy Ent.

Which prompted the EME boss to Slam Wizkid with harsh words showing his frustration… Information reaching NaijaMp3s from Wizkid’s camp is that he wants out from EME and want to renew his contract with Konvict as his international record label and also float his StarBoy Ent records officially. Which the major reason why Banky W tweeted “I’m gonna pretend like your absence from the team will not be felt and you will be replaced by a better artiste”

Which confirms that Wizkid will not be renewing his contract with EME and Banky showed more frustration as when he tweeted “Never knew you were such an ingrate, I made you who you are today and the fact is something you can never deny. Wish you all the best”

Wizkid replied saying “I can never be replaced you mistook my loyalty for stupidity, so don’t get mad that I’ve decided to move on with my life”

That confirms the end of an EME, Wizkid relationship. Wanna know what Wizkid meant when he said his Loyalty was taken for stupidity.

Re: Wizkid Will Be Replaced By A Better Artist, Banky W Confirms Wizkid,EME split by Mstrsheikh: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
Eeyah, Guess Blood is always thicker than water

(1) (Reply)

Music: Download Vector – The Police ( Prod. By Pheelz) / Waje – Onye Ft Tiwa Savage [video Download] / Nigerian Music Site Notjustok Launches Hulkshare Like Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.