Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! (44732 Views)

D'banj And Banky W Stylish In Coordinated Black Outfits / Chidinma And Banky W Perform At MTN 10th Anniversary Celebration(photos) / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Maxymilliano(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wizkid And Banky W In Intense Fight:“I Made You Who You Are Today”

Nigerian artist Ayo Balogun aka Wizkid and his former boss, Banky W of EME are currently in a very tough fight.

Few weeks ago, Wizkid dumped Banky W’s record label to start his own company tagged “Star Boy Entertainment”.

On Friday, Wizkid showed up at Banky W’s love concert that took place at the Civic Center in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Wizkid and his girlfriend, Omotayo showed up as regular guests but the star boy wasn’t comfortable throughout his stay.

He was spotted with his head bowed all through the concert.

Minutes later, we learnt star boy walked of the event with his girlfriend without talking to any of his label mates.

Few hours ago, the pair engaged each other in a tough war of words on Twitter.

See the tweets below.

Banky W said:

Am not gonna pretend like your absence from the team would not be felt, you will be replaced by a better artiste

Never knew you were such an ingrate, I made you who you are today and that fact is something you can never deny. Wish you all the best

Wizkid Replied with:

I can never be replaced, you mistook my loyalty for stupidity so don’t get mad that I’ve decided to move on with my life Going live on Ustream in a bit #TeamWizkid lets get it!

The tweets have been deleted.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/i-made-you-who-you-are-today-wizkid-and-banky-w-in-intense-fight-on-twitter.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by abbeycial: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
***yawns***

tot I heard dis nut sacks were gigolos?

am sure dia partners wld descend on me.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by kaffy4tope(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hmnnn, enuff of dis craps plz. Second to comment?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Chanchit: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
So because u made him who he is today, he should be ur slave..? Kuku cut hin head put inside ur closet so he go dey vomit money for you.

44 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by dridowu: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Round 1 , who wins ?
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
And Who told wizkid e cant be replaced abeg banky cum sign me jare na 90%-10% go be the sharing formula sha oo:p

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Chiemekaorizu(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
I wish wizkid all the best but it is not good to bite the hand that fed you when the road was rough

Am tempted to write........................comment but as a gent I think it's just cool to live up to my level.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by DnigerianPrince: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Only a matter of time before the kid's talent or no talent will start showing and banky would have discovered another artist, ask kennis music how they're still able to stay relevant after all these years.

Either ways, artists will come and go but producers/promoters will stay

Now on, only his talent or lack of it will dictate which way he ends up

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
mtchew...he should be sniffing your arse for ever

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Dreyl(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
wEIRD BUt i still wish hiM GOODLUCK
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by visionbiafra: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
One thing is for sure, as certainly as the sun rises from the east and sets in the west, WIZKID'S SHORT STINCT AT THE TOP OF THE NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY IS OVER!

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by kudiice(m): 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Can't wait to be a star too. I will be fighting Bill gate and Warren Buffete on twitter too. Oh sh*t! Why did u wake me from ma dream.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 18, 2013
Oshey! Who made who? None will accept he was the 'creator' or 'created' grin
karpish!
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by babalo1: 12:46am On Feb 18, 2013
someone tell them to stop fighting and check out these cars
https://www.nairaland.com/1104717/2004-toyota-rav4-n1.55m-first

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2013
Fighting indeed. cheesy

It is called publicity stunt. Used to increase album sales and stay relevant in the media. tongue

Plantation boiz, Tony Tetuila and Kanye West all did the same. Nothing new

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by TableLeg(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2013
Nutjobs!
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by fitzmayowa: 12:48am On Feb 18, 2013
Na wa ooooooooo, when them they share money we no hear anything ooooooo, now wey show don end them begin involve us.

Hisses goes back to ironing my cloth for work

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by damola1: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2013
When will producers/promoters realize that music is creative works.. you simply cannot replace a 2face with kelly handsome.. neither can you replace a Dbanj. These are great giants, and I will tell you categorically that wizkid is baba...and he'll come out far better... just bad, cos I am missing good music and it'll take them a bit of time to get their rythm back, but they'll, dbanj is a favourite, so is wizki... I need some good music this 2013 abeg!

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2013
oga & omoshe tinz
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by peckhamboi: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2013
THIS STORY IS FALSE, THERE WAS NO TWITTER FIGHT BETWEEN WIZKID AND BANKY W. IT IS PHOTOSHOP.

I JUST SPOKE TO BANKY AND TOLD ME NOTHING HAPPENED.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by ohisola(f): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Make Banky leave dat gist jaree, na 2day? Skales no dey him label? Y d guy neva blow, y evry tom, dick n harry no kn am. My dear na oil, and wizkid has got d anointing. Just pray its stil fresh on him as e goes on his own. Wish him luck sha.

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by razznaija(f): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Wahala dey o.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by coogar: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2013
banky w is such a tool......he made who?
if wizkid is so easy to make, let banky make another wizkid then.

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by ohisola(f): 12:54am On Feb 18, 2013
Seun! I wrote D*I*C*K not joystick

26 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by dayokanu(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2013
Who me I go fight

So wizkid na eba that I can just make by putting Garri in hot water

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2013
SMH at the posters Choice-of-words......which one is wizkid and bankyw FIGHT on twitter? Bikonu, did wizkid and bankyw 'throw' punch? Did they fight 'gidigbo' or 'chinese'? so why use the word 'fight'?mstcheww.....RUBBISH!
Anyways as for wizkid he should remember KARMA! shebi he has opened ''Star boy'' abi na Star pikin entertainment! what he did to bankyw after he helped his career, someone else will do same to him......O TAN!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by pekelepekele(m): 12:56am On Feb 18, 2013
Stewpid! is what I call Banky W . Wizkid made you whom you are today not you making him whom he is today although you gave him some recognition meaning you both helped each other but He had helped you more than you did to him.

Have you guys forgotten that is this same banky W singing from ebute metta hey hey hey. Very funny if not for wizkid EME is a joke and one thing I hate about people is that they will stand on your throat like adam's apple ranting they are your boss they helped you this way and that forgetting the fact that you can help someone if that person doesn't help himself then the help you gave to that person is a waste! . You signed him and he performed beautifully that is just what you should be thanking heavens for or what do you want other record label bosses like Kenny's music that have signed different artist since 2face left and they are still not on point since then .

Banky W is the Ingrate not Wizkid

41 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Davijunson: 1:00am On Feb 18, 2013
*yawns*...feelin sleepy jare.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Blackteeth(m): 1:01am On Feb 18, 2013
When did the word "fight" get a new meaning?
I guess according to Nairaland Dictionary of contemporary english.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2013
Banky were u not made by someone also, why not let wizkid move on 2 make another person? Or u don't want Nigeria music 2 move on.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by coogar: 1:08am On Feb 18, 2013
dayokanu: Who me I go fight

So wizkid na eba that I can just make by putting Garri in hot water

don't mind those halfwitted label owners in nigeria. if wizkid is not good then there's nothing to be made. if it's that easy to make a star, banky w should go and turn sunday mba into an international artiste.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.