Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Goodluck And His Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck And His Children (923 Views)

Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover / Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck And His Children by benemeka: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
I just saw the children of Goodluck Jonathan for the first time today. They dont even look like Presidential children. They look very humble and homely especially the daughters. I cherish them. May God continue to bless our president and his family
Re: Goodluck And His Children by lovethokoh: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rubbish, this is the weakest president where someone who stole N99b can run away https://www.nairaland.com/1199280/northerners-richer-than-all-other
Re: Goodluck And His Children by Gbongbonosi(f): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2013
benemeka: I just saw the children of Goodluck Jonathan for the first time today. They dont even look like Presidential children. They look very humble and homely especially the daughters. I cherish them. May God continue to bless our president and his family
please who is your president?even if god failed him nothing concert me
Re: Goodluck And His Children by Khairu(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2013
Gbongbonosi: please who is your president?even if god failed him nothing concert me
....jeeesuuuzzzz!!!!
Re: Goodluck And His Children by Elueme: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2013
Their dad is humble, so the progeny should take after their dad.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Movement For Revolution / BREAKING- Another Nigerian Air Force Aircraft Crashes In Port Harcourt / R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D: ‘how Oyedepo,onaiyekan, Others Tried To Saveyar’adua’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.