Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,766 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Staphlococus The Sturbborn Infection - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphlococus The Sturbborn Infection (12943 Views)

Tips On Vigina Yeast Infection And How To Treat It With Garlic / How Can One Get Ride Of Toilet Infection / CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staphlococus The Sturbborn Infection by AngryParrot1: 10:23am On May 24, 2019
lomprico:

So what food should one eat or avoid and which detox can one use?
Eat wholesome foods. Avoid anything packaged if already infected. Eat fruits & vegetables daily. As for detox, there are all kinds. There is detox accompanied by fasting, detox by fasting & detox without fasting. The most effective, is detox by fasting. But since most people lack the discipline to fast, they usually opt for detox accompanied by fasting, which is mostly intermittent fasting.
Re: Staphlococus The Sturbborn Infection by lomprico(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Eat wholesome foods. Avoid anything packaged if already infected. Eat fruits & vegetables daily. As for detox, there are all kinds. There is detox accompanied by fasting, detox by fasting & detox without fasting. The most effective, is detox by fasting. But since most people lack the discipline to fast, they usually opt for detox accompanied by fasting, which is mostly intermittent fasting.

By detox u mean all these bitters they sell, like ruzu bitters or your bitters?
Re: Staphlococus The Sturbborn Infection by AngryParrot1: 11:17am On May 24, 2019
lomprico:

By detox u mean all these bitters they sell, like ruzu bitters or your bitters?
Those bitters are good too, but I suspect that they are preventive. I don't have any bitters. I am a complete natural guy. I strongly believe that detox should b wholesome. That is including abstenance from certain foods. I only have recipes & guides for it, & dats it.
Re: Staphlococus The Sturbborn Infection by lomprico(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Those bitters are good too, but I suspect that they are preventive. I don't have any bitters. I am a complete natural guy. I strongly believe that detox should b wholesome. That is including abstenance from certain foods. I only have recipes & guides for it, & dats it.

Wow! Ok
Is your recipe bitter also?

1 Like

Re: Staphlococus The Sturbborn Infection by AngryParrot1: 3:24pm On May 24, 2019
lomprico:

Wow! Ok
Is your recipe bitter also?
It is usually a blend of certain fruits & vegies, & also tea from everyday fruits that you know. The key is concentration & duration, accompanied by abstinence & wholesome meals.
Re: Staphlococus The Sturbborn Infection by lomprico(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2019
AngryParrot1:

It is usually a blend of certain fruits & vegies, & also tea from everyday fruits that you know. The key is concentration & duration, accompanied by abstinence & wholesome meals.

Alright! Someone says detox tablets also work. How true?

1 Like

Re: Staphlococus The Sturbborn Infection by AngryParrot1: 1:59pm On May 25, 2019
lomprico:

Alright! Someone says detox tablets also work. How true?
I would discourage it. Go natural.
Re: Staphlococus The Sturbborn Infection by UkBalesNig(f): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Are you experiencing painful urination?

Burning sensation while urinating?
Needing to urinate frequently?
Sudden urges to empty your bladder, called urinary urgency?
Pain in your central lower abdomen, just above the pubic bone?
Increased vaginal discharge or Penis discharge?
Vaginal bleeding?
Breastmilk coming out from your breast without being pregnant or breastfeeding?
Bleeding between periods?
Bleeding after sexual intercourse?
Abdominal or pelvic pain?
Foul smelling urine?
Blood in the urine?
Feeling of incomplete bladder emptying?
Vaginal irritation?
Itchy Vagina?
Itchy Penis?
Frequent boil in the private part?
Medbunch Herbal Mixture-STD Eradicator is that treatment that helps cure Staphylococcus, syphilis, Gonorrhea, Urinary Tract Infection, Chlamydia and Other infections.

Infections like staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia etc now have resistance to antibiotics and azithromycin.
To make it worse, when you continue using these antibiotics and you are getting positive effects from it, you are putting yourself at an increased risk of getting more infections that resists antibiotics treatment.
The major difference is that this solution is purely Herbal, and once you complete the herbal treatment, you will not fall into any relapse of the infection recurring anymore.
Medbunch Herbal Mixture is an effective Herbal treatment to completely flush out Drug-resistant Sexually Transmitted Infece, Urinary Track Infections, Toilet Infections etc from your body system.

It is purely Herbal.
NAFDAC Approved.
And has no side effects.
Nationwide Delivery
Call/WhatsApp 081 67 51 82 12

We also have herbs for Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation, Impotence, Pile, Ulcer, Women Suffering from infertility etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother, Daughter Die In Gas Explosion, Two Hospitalised / Ezcema Fungi Skin Infection. Pls Help / Big Boy Erecti*n And Enlargement Soap (Your Answer To Strong And Sweet ***)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.