Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend (4663 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) / An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by shadrach77: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
Just when you thought the drama is over more stories keeps developing and even goes deeper

Now a woman named Ifeoma Harvey(pictured), has come out to say that Goldie Harvey stole her husband(Andrew Harvey)!

Ifeoma has taken to Facebook to say her part of the story where she claims that she and Goldie were best friends a while back. According to Ifeoma, Goldie waited for the opportune moment to elope with Andrew Harvey in Nigeria, while he was still married to Ifeoma. "She never knew that one day death would come calling," says Ifeoma, "She rendered that man useless, took all his money and right now Andrew Harvey is lying in the hospital in Malaysia."

This part of the story seems to check out with Andrew Harvey's claim that he is currently in Malaysia. Ifeoma went on:

"Goldie went to Malaysia to visit the sick man before going to USA (for the Grammys) and came back to meet her mysterious death. Goldie is a liar, pretender and desperado. She wants to get money and fame at all cost... forced her trashy music down our throat, went to BBA and messed up with Prezzo... married woman indeed! Why is Andrew posting their so-called marriage pics now? Maybe the charm she used has cleared from his eyes! He should shut the hell up and pray for quick recovery from his sick bed in Malaysia. After that he can go back to London and beg his wife and two kids for forgiveness!"

This is all crazy to me I think we should give Goldie respect now she's dead. My question here is where was the suppose husband Andrew Harvey and Former best friend of Goldie when she was alive, why do they feel the need to come out of the closet now that she's dead. Like I said on my earlier post there's more that meets the eye or what do you think?.

www.nigeriafilms.com
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by visionbiafra: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hahahaha. I'll rather reserve my comments on this one cos i don't wan2 comment on what i'm not sure of. Nawa o! The love of money is indeed the root of all evil. Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by goldfish80(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
This Goldie's life will make α lovelky nollywood script, so many twists απϑ turns
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by tpia5: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
I think the pope should cancel his retirement because the speed at which things are unwinding, is frightening.

6 Likes

Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by tpia5: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
Topic

She seems to be a biracial or albinoid lady, saw the fb pages with two women by that name.

One is older and has biracial kids.
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by Ivynwa(f): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2013
tpia@:
I think the pope should cancel his retirement because the speed at which things are unwinding, is frightening.

grin grin
Indeed, Stories that are almost turning/winding back the hands of the clock.

Real fodder for the press that will be smiling to the bank with screaming magazine/newspaper headlines.
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by shollyaj(m): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Double wahala for dead body Oooooo.
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by peckhamboi: 2:10am On Feb 18, 2013
The story is complete nonsense, firstly Andrew was never married and secondly Andrew works for an oil company, Total in Malaysia earning megabucks.

The website nigeriafilms.com is well known for posting complete fabrications as stories.

The Ifeoma Harvey whose picture was put on the website lives in America and has never been to Nigeria before talkless of knowing Goldie and her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by Philipmems(m): 2:18am On Feb 18, 2013
She is kindof right about the thrashy music and despirate attribute, but eh people why is the miserable Pandorax Box been opened now, even in death the drama continues.... Goldie ain't resting in Peace, abeg make una let her be joor.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 18, 2013
Extract from "Guadian News network"
WHO is ANDREW HARVEY? WHO is IFEOMA HARVEY, and WHO is GOLDIE HARVEY?
■ I Just went through my archives, and I am not confused at all. Since the death of Nigeria’s music diva, Susan Oluwabimpe Harvey, popularly known as Goldie, her presumed husband, a dude called ANDREW HARVEY has been infuriating the blogs with photos taken during their marriage. The dude has also been composing interviews about himself, and circulating them in some distrustfully glitzy manner.

■ There was an ANDREW HARVEY (now living in Malaysia) from records, who TRAFFICKED on NIGERIAN WOMEN, marrying them to secure the British residency, then luring them into DRUG TRAFFICKING. First Victim was one IFEOMA HARVEY who had two kids for Andrew. Ifeoma REFUSED to peddle drugs and was dumped. Andrew switched over to Goldie and secured her residency through a quickie marriage while he used her for ‘business’.

■ GOLDIE and this “Mystery” Andrew hanged out until her music career became successful. Goldie, who kept her substance addiction equally traded on successful men, and switched them like wrapper until she met her death. So who is the REAL ANDREW HARVEY? How many Nigerian WOMEN did ANDREW married and initiated into the DRUG WORLD?
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by YorubaOmoge: 3:02am On Feb 18, 2013
This shameless albino woman should shut up and stop attacking a woman that will never be able to defend herself.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by YorubaOmoge: 3:04am On Feb 18, 2013
"She never knew that one day death would come calling," says Ifeoma, "She rendered that man useless, took all his money and right now Andrew Harvey is lying in the hospital in Malaysia."

Bytch, stop trynna say something, cuz you aint.

Your own time is coming. Hope you know that.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by Ike77503(m): 5:53am On Feb 18, 2013
I DEY LAUGH....my momma talk am say wetin you do for darkness, go come out for Light....I'm still waiting to read more of this drama...oh by the way coming to nollywood video near you.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by mejai(m): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2013
Folks, sit down and relax while d events unfold. Don't touch d dial. Enjoy!
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by Thok(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2013
shadrach77:

www.nigeriafilms.com
just when i was about commenting, i saw this..
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by gulfer: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2013
mejai: Folks, sit down and relax while d events unfold. Don't touch d dial. Enjoy!
Folks, sit down and relax while d events unfold. Don't touch d dialdat MOUSE grin grin grin grin. Enjoy!
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by DukeNija(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2013
Oh Ho!
Ifeoma so you finally killed Goldie abi??

1 Like

Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by olokpa11(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2013
*yawns* lemme go and finish my car am washing!! Goldie mattah don pass toto dick eh own o

Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by olokpa11(m): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2013
@op abi seun abi sege, I did nt write joystick o!! Hmmm!! U pple are playing with the wrath of amadiohia abi?if una modify my word again?
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by tpia5: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2013
the woman enjoyed her life ojare.

that's what we call women liberation.

freedom to have various men with no side effect, in a country where culture supposedly does not allow a woman to openly do such.

but, she wasnt into nigerian males or why no show for that side.
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by braine(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2013
Now thats messed up! kiss
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
when the person is dead, you decide to bring up such an issue smh

1 Like

Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by coogar: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
shadrach77: Just when you thought the drama is over more stories keeps developing and even goes deeper

Now a woman named Ifeoma Harvey(pictured), has come out to say that Goldie Harvey stole her husband(Andrew Harvey)!

Ifeoma has taken to Facebook to say her part of the story where she claims that she and Goldie were best friends a while back. According to Ifeoma, Goldie waited for the opportune moment to elope with Andrew Harvey in Nigeria, while he was still married to Ifeoma. "She never knew that one day death would come calling," says Ifeoma, "She rendered that man useless, took all his money and right now Andrew Harvey is lying in the hospital in Malaysia."

This part of the story seems to check out with Andrew Harvey's claim that he is currently in Malaysia. Ifeoma went on:

"Goldie went to Malaysia to visit the sick man before going to USA (for the Grammys) and came back to meet her mysterious death. Goldie is a liar, pretender and desperado. She wants to get money and fame at all cost... forced her trashy music down our throat, went to BBA and messed up with Prezzo... married woman indeed! Why is Andrew posting their so-called marriage pics now? Maybe the charm she used has cleared from his eyes! He should shut the hell up and pray for quick recovery from his sick bed in Malaysia. After that he can go back to London and beg his wife and two kids for forgiveness!"

This is all crazy to me I think we should give Goldie respect now she's dead. My question here is where was the suppose husband Andrew Harvey and Former best friend of Goldie when she was alive, why do they feel the need to come out of the closet now that she's dead. Like I said on my earlier post there's more that meets the eye or what do you think?.

www.nigeriafilms.com

at this rate, seun osewa too would claim he had an affair with goldie.......where were these fools when goldie was alive? bunch of cowards - wait till someone dies before opening their mouths to spew nonsense. when goldie took your husband, where was the litigation to sue the husband for bigamy seeing that he's white and he's not legally allowed to marry someone else without dissolving the marriage with you?

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by onatisi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
some facts cannot be dsputed ,
there is an andre harvey
he is welknown to goldie ,andrew and ifeoma have stated this fact
this andrew is or was married to goldie ,again both ifeoma and andrew have both confirmed this
the issue of drugs cannot be assertained
yet from all indication prezzo was going to propose to goldie,
goldie was dating prezzo,i wonder what prezzo will be thinking now
goldie was marrried and yet still dating another man openly .this speaks volumes about her character.my question is how did her parent tolerate all this
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by TableLeg(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wonderful shocked
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by Deschil: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Na real "rafHELL" you be, amebo, olofofo. Who give you stupid story? May wicked rumours not be peddled after your death. Mtscheew!!!
rafhell: Extract from "Guadian News network"
WHO is ANDREW HARVEY? WHO is IFEOMA HARVEY, and WHO is GOLDIE HARVEY?
■ I Just went through my archives, and I am not confused at all. Since the death of Nigeria’s music diva, Susan Oluwabimpe Harvey, popularly known as Goldie, her presumed husband, a dude called ANDREW HARVEY has been infuriating the blogs with photos taken during their marriage. The dude has also been composing interviews about himself, and circulating them in some distrustfully glitzy manner.

■ There was an ANDREW HARVEY (now living in Malaysia) from records, who TRAFFICKED on NIGERIAN WOMEN, marrying them to secure the British residency, then luring them into DRUG TRAFFICKING. First Victim was one IFEOMA HARVEY who had two kids for Andrew. Ifeoma REFUSED to peddle drugs and was dumped. Andrew switched over to Goldie and secured her residency through a quickie marriage while he used her for ‘business’.

■ GOLDIE and this “Mystery” Andrew hanged out until her music career became successful. Goldie, who kept her substance addiction equally traded on successful men, and switched them like wrapper until she met her death. So who is the REAL ANDREW HARVEY? How many Nigerian WOMEN did ANDREW married and initiated into the DRUG WORLD?

Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by juman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hmmm, confusion.
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by park007: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
Na wa oh!

Make Denrele open mouth talk na!

What was he doin in Goldie's hs at dat hour?

I believe its time 4 him to clear things
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by forefronttmg: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
The only thing I can say is this, may her soul rest in peace.
As for the so-called Ifeoma, she has no claim whatsoever cos even if you try to google Ifeoma and Andrew Harvey, the only wedding picture you will see on google.com is Goldie and Andrew. So make she go rest...
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by 2sa2: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
Why is this not on front page? I earnestly await Andrew Harvey's response. I also want to hear what her dad, and best friend would say.
Re: Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend by omiobo: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
[img][/img] na wa o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo / Messi Flip Two Bottles To Stay On Each Other, Alibaba And Other Nigerians React / Davido Rock Same N2.3M Luis Vuitton Jacket With Wizkid. PHOTOS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.