Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Travelling To China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To China (718 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To China by fortune128(m): 6:49am On Feb 18, 2013
house,share your experience if you have traveled to china.
Re: Travelling To China by fortune128(m): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2013
i want to know how friendly or hostile the Chinese people are. please, can somebody help me.
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
I've spent 6 weeks in China in summer 2011. I found the Chinese friendly but most of them don't speak very good English and most of the time no English at all, hence communication can be very tricky.
It all depends where you go: if it's Shanghai or Beijing you will find huge shopping malls and everything a big city has (good public transport, clubs, etc), plus museums and all the poor areas. So it's basically the very rich and the poors.
If you go to more rural areas, it's less developped and people speak less English. But people are friendly and I'm sure you'll have a good time if you go there. Travels are very good to make new experiences and grow up.
Re: Travelling To China by fortune128(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
miss-sweety86:
I've spent 6 weeks in China in summer 2011. I found the Chinese friendly but most of them don't speak very good English and most of the time no English at all, hence communication can be very tricky.
It all depends where you go: if it's Shanghai or Beijing you will find huge shopping malls and everything a big city has (good public transport, clubs, etc), plus museums and all the poor areas. So it's basically the very rich and the poors.
If you go to more rural areas, it's less developped and people speak less English. But people are friendly and I'm sure you'll have a good time if you go there. Travels are very good to make new experiences and grow up.
Thanks so much. as it stands now, i want to establish a small scale business unit in zhejiang province, china. pls, your advice is sincerely needed. thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Travels / Nairalanders In El Paso,texas Please Show Your Self Here. / Visitor Bond Scheme To Be Scrapped By UK Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.