Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Question For Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Question For Today. (436 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Who Was Your Best Ministerial Nominee For Today? / No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Question For Today. by danielarem(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2013
MY QUESTION FOR TODAY.

I ASK U AGAIN WHAT IS WRONG IN HAVING BUHARI AS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT ? Why did u scare of the man?

(1) Is it because is a Muslim.
(2) Is it because is an hausa man 4rm the North.
(3) Is it because u are a racketeer or drug pusher.
(4) Is it because most of our political elites will live the rest of their lifes in prison and ur father is among of them.
(5) Is it because u or ur brother/fathers is among of those subsidy cabals who pocketed over 400billion without supplying a cup of oil.
(6) Or did u hv any hidden agenda.
(7) Or you gained something from this corrupt govt which infflict the masses.
(cool Is it because you are members of boko haram, mend and opc.
(9) Is it because you are also corrupt.

Finaly, or you are born to suffer?

If you hv any other excuses, pls let me hear you.

By: Comrade Aremu4youths. The Egalitarian

(1) (Reply)

Groups Plot Battle Against Corruption In Nigeria / Boko Haram Kidnap French Family In North Cameroon / Gunmen Kill Family Of 10 In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.