Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Sharia Law: Kidnaped Lovers In Abudhabi Charged And Jailed With Their Abductors. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sharia Law: Kidnaped Lovers In Abudhabi Charged And Jailed With Their Abductors. (592 Views)

''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook / My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharia Law: Kidnaped Lovers In Abudhabi Charged And Jailed With Their Abductors. by missoloye: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2013
[b]Two teenage lovers have told of the terrifying moment when four thugs smashed the windows of their car, dragged them out and abducted them.

A 19-year-old Arab youth and his 16-year-old girlfriend were driving at night in the Dhafra area of Abu Dhabi when they spotted a pick-up and a Land Cruiser tailing them.

The pick-up then rammed into their car and four men got out. They proceeded to smash the windows of the couple’s car with iron bars. The men dragged the duo out of their vehicle, drove them into the desert and assaulted them.

The gang were yesterday convicted of assault, endangering lives and criminal damage. They were each sentenced to four months in jail and fined Dhs10,000.

However, the drama did not end there for the young couple as they were found guilty of having an illegal affair.

The male youth was jailed for six months while his girlfriend was placed on parole for two years. The teenager said: “I saw a pick-up tailing my car. I sped up and we went home.”

After a short while there he decided to drive his girlfriend home. “While on the way, we noticed that the same vehicle was following us and was later joined by a Land Cruiser,” the youth said. He tried to escape but the cars followed them and then the attack happened.

The girl claims she was raped by one of the men after she was left alone with him in the desert, although the alleged attacker denies the accusation. He said: “I wanted to have sex with her but later I changed my mind. I feared that she could be a virgin.”

The court acquitted all four men of rape after a medical examination found there was no evidence. However, it concluded that the girl and her boyfriend had sex at least 10 times. The girl also admitted in court that they were lovers.

No motive was given in the court papers for the kidnapping, nor did it say whether the attackers and their victims knew each other.

Source: emiratesnewsline[/b]

Sharia Law for you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Policemen Slapped Ushers At Winners Chapel Church In Enugu / IMO BABY FACTORY: 17 Teenagers Rescued / Pastor Brutally Killed; Intestines Removed In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.