Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. (2060 Views)

Photo- Should Arsenal Win Today I Promise To Upload My Unclad Pix / POLL: Should Arsenal Sack Arsene Wenger? / Manchester United Beat Liverpool To Win Champions Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by nightrider: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2008
My thots,

We need to get Robin van Persie and Rosicky fit. This is one tough match.

Play a very tight 5 4 1 formation. Don't rush to score in the first leg. Cause Liverpool will sit back and wait to get to anfield for a goal. . It's better for us to draw them out.

play like we are away. 0-0 is better than 1-1

my formation

sagna senderos gallas Clichy

Eboue fabregas Flamini Van Persie

HLeb

Adebayor

The main threats to Arsenal's dominance are Mascherano, Gerrad and Torres.

Flamini roving can neutralize Gerrad, the onus is now on Fab and Hleb to play round mascherano, they way they played round Gattuso. Eboue tracking back will form a Five man defensive wall and can neutralize Torres.

if my instructions are followed. It should be rough sex rather than a quickie wink
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by Chacal: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ nightrider,

I agree with u 100%.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by bgees(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2008
Thats on paper.football is more practical than u think.
Flamini will neutralise gerrard?i think i should let u know who gerrard is.
STEVEN GERRARD obe IS THE CAPO DI TITU CAPI(captain of all captains,boss of all bosses)
mr.champions league.
Mr 'its my ball'
king stevie gerrard.

Study mascherano.he isnt gattuso or ambrosini.
He will hang on fabregas like leech and cesc may lose his temper.he is a monster.
And there is also EL NINO the drifter.
Its harder than u think.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by bgees(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2008
STEVEN GERRARD obe IS THE CAPO DI TITU CAPI(captain of all captains,boss of all bosses)
mr.champions league.
Mr 'its my ball'
king stevie gerrard.

He will hang on fabregas like leech and cesc may lose his temper.he is a monster.
Its harder than u think.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2008
Nice one but don't overlook the danger
Riise can cause
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by nightrider: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2008
Bgees, we know its harder than paper. but Strategy works.  How did Arsenal outplay milan.

Quick passing.

Gattuso is only dangerous when the opposing player hangs on to the ball. He was left marking the air cause the midfield passes where to slick and to quick.

my only fear is. Benitez may also play a 5 - 4 1. in that case it comes down to who wants it badly. And i hope liverpool want to  beat arsenal more than arsenal wanna beat them. Cause it's on;ly then liverpool will attack and arsenal can hit them on the counter.

the same way it was only when Milan attacked us, that we could score.  My take. Dnt conceed at home is better than scoring at home.

Let the battle be at Anfield. And arsenal will rule
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2008
You guys were lucky Milan played sluggishly
at San Siro besides, EPL teams are very hot

Now two EPL teams will face each other
Iron sharpens iron
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by Novacaine(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2008
@nightrider
We do need RVP and Rozzy in full flow thats for sure but Arsenal is the last team Liverpool would want to play because our style is pretty different from Chelsea and Utd.All we need to do is to keep a clean sheet and go to Anfield with a lead 2-0,1-0 it doesnt matter i am sure we can score at Anfield the key is the result at the Emirates
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by bgees(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2008
I hope u guys dont get ur confidence back b4 then.
We just want to take advantage of u and whip u silly.
Remember last season's league match at anfield?u had lost confidence then too and it ended 4-1.
Today,its very similar.
And with our new 4-2-3-1 formation.it will be a hard game for u guys.
I wish d match was tomorrow.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by DaJunta(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2008
bgees:

mr.champions league.
Mr 'its my ball'
king stevie gerrard.

Its harder than u think.

Tell them, grin

YNWA

Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by DaJunta(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2008
This thread should had better read "How liverpool will ROMP Ass-nal" grin grin
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by henrydan(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2008
Nightrider, u have a very poor formation,and with a formation like that,i don't think wenger wud be proud of calling u a gooner.If u like get Capello or Mourinho to give u guys the latest tactic, 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 0r 4-1-9 u guys can neva stand the heat on any European nite in Anfield,Period.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by henrydan(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2008
This Arsenal fans make me puke, they play Looserpool 3 times in 6 days,yet thay feel they can claim all 9 pts.Wat disrespect, total DISRESPECT
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by DaJunta(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2008
nightrider:

Bgees, we know its harder than paper. but Strategy works. How did Arsenal outplay milan.

Quick passing.

Gattuso is only dangerous when the opposing player hangs on to the ball. He was left marking the air cause the midfield passes where to slick and to quick.

my only fear is. Benitez may also play a 5 - 4 1. in that case it comes down to who wants it badly. And i hope liverpool want to beat arsenal more than arsenal want to beat them. Cause it's on;ly then liverpool will attack and arsenal can hit them on the counter.

the same way it was only when Milan attacked us, that we could score. My take. Dnt conceed at home is better than scoring at home.

Let the battle be at Anfield. And arsenal will rule

I'm sorry for to think that Arsenal will get a result at Anfield
Oh boy Im so sorry 4 u because Rafa is the master of 2nd legs grin
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2008
henrydan:

This Arsenal fans make me puke, they play Looserpool 3 times in 6 days,yet thay feel they can claim all 9 pts.What disrespect, total DISRESPECT

grin grin grin grin grin

I have every reason to laugh
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by Cassiel(f): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2008
nightrider:

Bgees, we know its harder than paper. but Strategy works.  How did Arsenal outplay milan.

Quick passing.

As entertaining and skillful as this quick passing thing is,its Arsenal's death.Because they over-do it.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by tocdee(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
While Torres and Gerrard are danger men, I'll tell you whom to fear; MASCHERANO.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by seuen: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2008
If we play the same way we played at the San Siro. Liverpool should destroy any hopes of Silverware this season. Arsenal is getting the double this season. No shaking.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by tocdee(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2008
seuen:

If we play the same way we played at the San Siro. Liverpool should destroy any hopes of Silverware this season. Arsenal is getting the double this season. No shaking.

If my grandma had a beard, she'd be my granpa, no? wink
If we play like we did at the San Siro, Arsenal shoulddestroy any hopes, etc
Seriously, do you think the reds will be as dire as milan? AT ANFIELD?
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by yommys01(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2008
yes I think we can beat Liverpool only if Mr Wenger Will listen,I honestly don't like Wenger's style any longer no one says he should not buy players,Chelsea can have as many as 8 injuried players and still win games becos they have a very good bench even Manutd can use their second team to win the league but do we even have a second team,don't be decieved by those small boys they are good but experience counts.Some one who call Arsenal and tell him to stop selling players but instead buy more.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by A40(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2008
@Novacaine
Well said bro i think a lead of any sort will be crucial to take back to Anfield we have to play a very calculated game not the premiership frantic pace type of game keep things tight at the back and bombard their defence with our silk passing but most importantly take our chances and strike when the iron is hot
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by illusion2: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2008
Kindly continue to deceive yorself !

Liverpool wins overall(we draw 1st leg@Emirates ,and win  the second leg at Anfield by 2 goals)
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by frankogbu(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2008
@ Illusion 2

illusion2:

Kindly continue to deceive yorself !

Liverpool wins overall(we draw 1st leg in Highbury ,and win the second leg at Anfield by 2 goals)

ur illusions are as good as ur knowledge. Which Highbury are you refering to? THE ONE WE LEFT IN 2006? Pls update ur memory card before postin stale information.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by DaJunta(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2008
seuen:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by bgees(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2008
@A40,
we miss u on d liverpool thread.
How come u neva place ur posts there again. Or is it because we are doing fine presently.u must be one wicked guy.

Dont worry,u 'll still win d league,just forgo d champ.league for us.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by Novacaine(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2008
@illusion
I couldnt have come up with a better name for you myself.Highbury? are you sure your brain cells are working? tongue
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by illusion2: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2008
Novacaine:

@illusion
I couldnt have come up with a better name for you myself.Highbury? are you sure your brain cells are working?  tongue

Hey Mugu,
Stick to the issues,no personal attacks,. . . . . . . . or else.
Error well pointed out & corrected.
The way Arsenal are playing they may need to go back to Highbury to get some luck back anyway tongue
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by A40(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2008
@illusion
The only one that needs luck is Liverpool i mean your record among the big 4 lately is appalling i am not sure you guys still deserve to be among the big 4
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by illusion2: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2008
A-40:

@illusion
The only one that needs luck is Liverpool i mean your record among the big 4 lately is appalling i am not sure you guys still deserve to be among the[b] big 4[/b]

it won't be a BIG 4 any longer,would it? undecided
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by showbobo(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2008
We're definitely going to surprise ya'll the way we did against AC MILAN.
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by A40(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2008
@illusion
Well we can always make it a big 3

@showbobo
I wont be suprised if we beat Liverpool infact i would be suprised if we didnt
Re: How Should Arsenal Beat Liverpool. by illusion2: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2008
Or BIG 1 (Liverpool!!)

Beat Liverpool ke?

Dream on dreamer . . . . . . . .

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE tongue
[/center]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea FC: Supporters Club Of Chelsea Football Club In Nigeria / NEYMAR Vs OSCAR ; Who Is A More Creative Player? / Please Explain My Bet Handicaps On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.