Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Strange-woman Marries Her Twin Sister's Killer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange-woman Marries Her Twin Sister's Killer (555 Views)

Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / STRANGE: Woman Presents ‘holy Spirit’ As Collateral For Bank Loan / In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange-woman Marries Her Twin Sister's Killer by samguy007: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
STRANGE-Woman Marries Her Twin Sister's Killer

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — This was a Valentine's Day wedding that the bride's family wanted no part of: An Argentine woman married the man convicted of killing her twin sister.
Neighbors were against it as well. A mob gathered outside the civil registry office where Thursday's wedding took place, throwing stones and eggs.
Read More>>http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/02/strange-woman-marries-her-twin-sisters.html

Re: Strange-woman Marries Her Twin Sister's Killer by Freiburger(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

President GEJ Said He Will Raised Petrol Price Again.sahara Reporters / How Do I Get Back My Yahoo Account? / Photos: Chinua Achebe's Body Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.