Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

11thwonders's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11thwonders's Profile / 11thwonders's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by 11thwonders(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Its depends on your level of know how.By this I mean,what area are you knowledgeable in or in what area are you expertise on.Are you computer and internet literate?What are your likes and hobbies or your dislikes as regards business and marketing?

Having said these and waiting for your response.The best option really will be to put it in an investment that will yield more,so as to have enough to delve into wider business or investment.I will wait for your response to guide me in give you more expertise and concise advice on this.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.