Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Goldie Stole My Husband – Former Best Friend, Ifeoma Harvey - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Goldie Stole My Husband – Former Best Friend, Ifeoma Harvey (1853 Views)

Goldie's Former Boyfriend "Prezzo" Caught With Nude Girls In His Bath Tub / I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death / Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Stole My Husband – Former Best Friend, Ifeoma Harvey by grad: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
just when you thought the drama is over more stories keeps developing and even goes deeper, Now a woman named Ifeoma Harvey(pictured), has come out to say that Goldie Harvey stole her husband(Andrew Harvey)!

Ifeoma has taken to social media to say her part of the story where she claims that she and Goldie were best friends a while back. According to Ifeoma, Goldie waited for the opportune moment to elope with Andrew Harvey in Nigeria, while he was still married to Ifeoma.

“She never knew that one day death would come calling,” says Ifeoma, “She rendered that man useless, took all his money and right now Andrew Harvey is lying in the hospital in Malaysia.”

This part of the story seems to check out with Andrew Harvey’s claim that he is currently in Malaysia. Ifeoma went on:

“Goldie went to Malaysia to visit the sick man before going to USA (for the Grammys) and came back to meet her mysterious death. Goldie is a liar, pretender and desperado. She wants to get money and fame at all cost… forced her trashy music down our throat, went to BBA and messed up with Prezzo…

married woman indeed! Why is Andrew posting their so-called marriage pics now? Maybe the charm she used has cleared from his eyes! He should shut the hell up and pray for quick recovery from his sick bed in Malaysia. After that he can go back to London and beg his wife and two kids for forgiveness!”

Source:http://www.mercyjohnson.com/goldie-stole-my-husband-former-best-friend-ifeoma-harvey/

Re: Goldie Stole My Husband – Former Best Friend, Ifeoma Harvey by rhymz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
lol.....only fools will feel sorry for tha ashawo
Re: Goldie Stole My Husband – Former Best Friend, Ifeoma Harvey by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
I am forced to comment.. Showbiz is not my thing but will these people just shut it and let the dead rest in peace......
U should have come forward earlier
Cowards!!!!!!!!! Cos that's what it seems like!!
Re: Goldie Stole My Husband – Former Best Friend, Ifeoma Harvey by PrettyPrisca(f): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wow!Goldie's life and death was full of drama! But where was Ifeoma before?This could have caused serious scandal that can eventually ruin her career.....Imagine hearing this when she was still alive....?people will tear her into peices mhen....
Re: Goldie Stole My Husband – Former Best Friend, Ifeoma Harvey by buchito1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
May GOD punish d moth dis woman use 2 talk dis tin!!!
Re: Goldie Stole My Husband – Former Best Friend, Ifeoma Harvey by Akshow: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pretty Prisca: Wow!Goldie's life and death was full of drama! But where was Ifeoma before?This could have caused serious scandal that can eventually ruin her career.....Imagine hearing this when she was still alive....?people will tear her into peices mhen....
Because she is a liar she wont dare say all this trash when Goldie was alive which was the best thin to do. All i know is that Goldie got married to that Andrew guy as is evident it those photos. Whether she snatch him or not is not my business not when the cowardly ifeoma waited for her to die before sayin this thrash
Re: Goldie Stole My Husband – Former Best Friend, Ifeoma Harvey by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Who are we 2 judge? She's nt here 2 defend herslf, u av beta tins 2 do dan bother bout a dead woman-she don liv her own die go,liv urs n let's see

(1) (Reply)

Mr Bean Vs Mr Ibu??? / Watch Koko Concert Live On Ndani TV / New Music : - King 6ix , Freestyle ,prod By Nellyb @nellybbeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.