Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (41537 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today / Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dis is hazardous and a barbarick act dat shd be flushed out
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Emilo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
God have mercy, this is the exact spot we use to go and take skonk.......It could have been me, baba God thank you for leading me away from such life...
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by olempe(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
God Have Mercy!!!
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by KwoiZabo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
i heard that it's an explosion from a shop that sells Gas. I don't know if it is cooking or industrial gas. Anyway, whichever one needs to be vigilant and safety conscious.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Flygerian1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
Well....

Pls guys, try avoiding populated areas. No one knows next.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Kcgreat(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
Relocating close to Seme border with my family o, before it gets worse. cool
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by tbaba1234: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Everyone here is speculating...

Can we wait to hear the cause of the explosion??

It could easily be from a gas shop like someone suggested earlier.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by nicago: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote
author=informatix]WETIN BRING THE POLICE THERE WAS THE POLICE TRYING TO
SAVE THE OTHER VICTIM OR WAS THE POLICE AN ACCOMPLICE.
JUST HALLUCINATING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]

And you are laughing at this?? #shakingheadforyou#
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
God, pls come to our rescue...
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by smemud(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ola0711: Yoruba people keep romancing the north! Hahahahahahaha...ACP..na small b dis one....yoruba muslims are trying to do wat their northern muslims are doing...ACN+CPC=BOKOHARAM
stupid idiot.Must u write

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by RedLight1: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
bookface: See everyone standing there watching the dude writhe in pains. No paramedics at the scene, no first-responders, Police are nowhere to be seen, not even a damn community healthcare worker is out there attending to the wounded.

Only amebos, and gbeboruns, who will rather stand there and take pictures (for Nairaland threads), then they come here and say "God Help us oooo". Why can't humans help themselves first?

Click out of here and check out a couple of threads and you will very likely find the likes of Rossikk frothing from the mouth on why Nigeria isn't a failed state.
so what have u done in person for the nation? All u do is sit at the comfort of ur house criticisiing everything .... Are the paramedics , red cross etc not humans like u .... Why don't u organise a NGO to cater for things like this when it happens? No u wnt but it is easy to criticize....

What is the difference between you and the amebos? U only chose to do ur own amebo on nairaland becos u are not at the scene but u came to the thread to check the pictures of the injured ... That's hypocrisy .... .... Nigeria is in this current state because of people like u that wait For the governent to do everything for them ( do u think America become world power today becos government provide everything for its citizens?) ... BTW I Nigeria is a fail state why don't u book a ticket and get the fhuck outta here to probably Somalia or Pakistan

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by daylae(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
I want to believe this has nothing to do with BH.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Metallurgist: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
ikwere militant: I heard thefnubu nd buhari cliam responsibility
in collarboration with gej and ur fada as secretary

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by tomakint: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
when the demon-minded, toothless Ciroma was declaring that if Jonathan is sworn in, they will make the nation ungovernable, perhaps many of us were busy sleeping undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Ejine(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
djkaneo: 10th to comment

Bawse!!! cool
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by livethinme: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
bookface: See everyone standing there watching the dude writhe in pains. No paramedics at the scene, no first-responders, Police are nowhere to be seen, not even a damn community healthcare worker is out there attending to the wounded.

Only amebos, and gbeboruns, who will rather stand there and take pictures (for Nairaland threads), then they come here and say "God Help us oooo". Why can't humans help themselves first?

Click out of here and check out a couple of threads and you will very likely find the likes of Rossikk frothing from the mouth on why Nigeria isn't a failed state.

Should I be surprised at that though considering its Nigeria?

Imagine, no one even asked the man if he wanted his bloodied face all over the internet. No matter, who cares? Its all about making sure you get your 'fix' and then as you say telling people what happened, showing them your picture then saying may God help us, nja dey, going to church and praying having not lifted a single finger to help the man in pain when you were at the scene.

And then some fools on here tell me that Nigeria has morality, whilst the west is losing hers. Please.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by bambuzz88: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2013

GOD BLESS YOU AND THE MEDIOCRE LEADERS OF OUR GENERATION
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
mentorken05: Heard that the explosion has to do with a letter bomb...how true is dis?
same tin i just heard.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Whats going on, BH has relocated to Lagos ? Nnah mehn !
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Ejine(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
informatix: WETIN BRING THE POLICE THERE WAS THE POLICE TRYING TO SAVE THE OTHER VICTIM OR WAS THE POLICE AN ACCOMPLICE.
JUST HALLUCINATING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin Bros, if English wey pass 2 syllabules hard you, stick to 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Sky' poems naa?

Anyway, just discombobulating. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by bettes(f): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sorry to disappoint those of you that look for the slightest opportunity to diss nigeria,it wasn't a bomb it was an accident.People talk as if there were no explosions before the BH era,as for those that confess that nigeria is doomed,you're free to relocate I heard the standards of living is very cheap in togo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
bettes: Sorry to disappoint those of you that look for the slightest opportunity to diss nigeria,it wasn't a bomb it was an accident.People talk as if there were no explosions before the BH era,as for those that confess that nigeria is doomed,you're free to relocate I heard the standards of living is very cheap in togo.
Thank God oh, I was already panicking. Was it like a Car Accident or what ?
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by hollypagan: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
what is happening?the guy chop person wife
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by tigonana: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mke dem no con spoil mega city for us. Cos I never enjoy any dividend of my land use charge wey I dey pay for lagos govt. Chai. Awon oloshi.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by bookface: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
Red-Light:
so what have u done in person for the nation? All u do is sit at the comfort of ur house criticisiing everything .... Are the paramedics , red cross etc not humans like u .... Why don't u organise a NGO to cater for things like this when it happens? No u wnt but it is easy to criticize....

What is the difference between you and the amebos? U only chose to do ur own amebo on nairaland becos u are not at the scene but u came to the thread to check the pictures of the injured ... That's hypocrisy .... .... Nigeria is in this current state because of people like u that wait For the governent to do everything for them ( do u think America become world power today becos government provide everything for its citizens?) ... BTW I Nigeria is a fail state why don't u book a ticket and get the fhuck outta here to probably Somalia or Pakistan

What have i done? Are you stuupid or just lost your gaddem mind? I spoke out, that's what I have done. I help the victims and future victims by speaking out at the incompetency of the current government. Paramedics & red cross are humans and their job/commitment is to respond to scenarios like this. If ours isn't a society so sick, you wouldn't even have nursed the idea that I should be taking on the responsibilities of the government, while those in charge spend tax payers resources on concubines and holidays abroad. Again, are you stupidd or just lost your gaddem mind?

Yes, Nigeria is a failed state, that's why you have accident victims sitting and writhing in pains with no hopes of receiving good medical attention with an utmost urgency. Another evidence of the failure of the country as a whole would be people like you who happen to be products of its institutions and would rather absolve the government of its responsibilities, while hoping private citizens could use their personal svaings in filling such gaps, again, are you just stupiidd or just lost your gaddem mind?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
bookface:

What have i done? Are you stuupid or just lost your gaddem mind? I spoke out, that's what I have done. I help the victims and future victims by speaking out at the incompetency of the current government. Paramedics & red cross are humans and their job/commitment is to respond to scenarios like this. If ours isn't a society so sick, you wouldn't even have nursed the idea that I should be taking on the responsibilities of the government, while those in charge spend tax payers resources on concubines and holidays abroad. Again, are you stupidd or just lost your gaddem mind?

Yes, Nigeria is a failed state, that's why you have accident victims sitting and writhing in pains with no hopes of receiving good medical attention with an utmost urgency. Another evidence of the failure of the country as a whole would be people like you who happen to be products of its institutions and would rather absolve the government of its responsibilities, while hoping private citizens could use their personal svaings in filling such gaps, again, are you just stupiidd or just lost your gaddem mind?
Many of you dont really know the meaning of failed state. I hate ignorance and foolishness, but I dont hate you.
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by RedLight1: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
bettes: Sorry to disappoint those of you that look for the slightest opportunity to diss nigeria,it wasn't a bomb it was an accident.People talk as if there were no explosions before the BH era,as for those that confess that nigeria is doomed,you're free to relocate I heard the standards of living is very cheap in togo.
abi o ... No mind them ... They are ready to bring their nation down at every slightest opportunity and they are not even contributing anything positive to the growth of the nation .... Its people like them that travel out and abide by every rules of traffic but they come back to Nigeria and start acting ad if they are above the law ...
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
Red-Light:

Stop tripping. He's talking about those folks at the scene of the incident and he made a notable point.how can you stand in front of a dying man only to take his picture ? That is not only wickedness but stu'p'I'd !

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by dokunbam(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
in lagos? something is going wrong ooo

there should be proper investigation
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by probsolver: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bomb Explosion In Lagos Kills One Person, Injures Policeman-PM News, Lagos

Posted: February 18, 2013 - 14:39

A middle aged businessman, Oladele Pius, was this morning killed when a bomb planted under FESTAC/Mile 2 link bridge, Lagos, few metres away from his office, exploded.

Witnesses told P.M.NEWS the sand dealer was passing by when the bomb exploded. He died on the spot. But it could not be ascertained whether he was actually the target of those who planted the bomb or not.

At the time of filing this report, the scene of the incident has been cordoned off by armed mobile police officers while the body of the deceased has been deposited at the mortuary.

Pius was survived by his two wives and five children. Sources at the scene of the incident also told P.M.NEWS that the legs of a policeman who visited the deceased were shattered as a result of the explosion
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by mosquitoNet(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pls, abeg, don allah, biko, doo, joor, na who be the bomber and who be the bombee?
Re: Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
I hope this has nothing to do with the marriage between CPC and ACN. There has been nothing like this before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying / Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project / Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.