Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM (16568 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Being Interviewed For CNN African Voices (Photos) / Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine / Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by ijebabe: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Right before her appearance at the Darey ‘Love Like a Movie‘ concert held on February 17, 2013, US TV reality star Kim Kardashian had a telephone interview with Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi of The BEAT FM 99.9.

Kim K talks about how she ‘accidentally’ became a role model, why she won’t be releasing any more music, her acting role in Tyler Perry’s upcoming movie, her family and which Nigerian food she’ll be eating.

Listen here

http://thenetng.com/2013/02/kim-kardashian-speaks-with-beat-fms-gbemi-listen-here/

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by ayobase(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
She sounds harmless and UNkim...a cool and sweet interv....somepple are gonna come read meanings into it soon!

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mtcheew
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ah ah.kim again jst less than 24hrs she spent in naija una no let us rest again abi.amadioha is watching u(since una no fear God again).make all of una jst follow am go back to jand.
But sha kim voice soft like milk and honey oh.if i jam dat girl na die.although na only hollywood guys she dey follow i go show am say i b ''nairalandwood'' celebrity

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by holuwarlay08(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Kim kim, still waiting.....lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by omocalabar(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
nairaland and skim carbashian...make una allow me rest abeg....

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by free2ryhme: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
shaking my head for the nonsense we glorify in this country esp these OAPs these days ... utter rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by Tattooboy: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Kim sexy. A star just like that.
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by MMM2(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
Is kim kardashian from congo undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by Tattooboy: 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
free2ryhme: shaking my head for the nonsense we glorify in this country esp these OAPs these days ... utter rubbish
A star has to be talked bout. Deny you've never wished to be a star?
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by manny4life(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Tattooboy: Kim sexy. A star just like that.

A star in what exactly?

Exalted public por.no.graphy?

Will you want your daughter to model after her (no offense nor intention to insult you), just asking?

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by ohisola(f): 12:03am On Feb 19, 2013
Abeg try rite out d interview. Don't hav d power 2 go dwnloading

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by bcomputer101: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Now is Kim Kardashian abi?

Is as if Tonto Dike is no more paying the moderators to make front page!

Mtshew!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 19, 2013
manny4life:

A star in what exactly?

Will you want your daughter to model after her (no offense nor intention to insult you), just asking?
good questions.
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by iamswizz(m): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2013
kan sumbody tell that kopy kat called kim .. That we hate her?
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by 50calibre(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2013
I can't believe kanye west allowed this lady to have his baby, he obviously doesn't care whether of not he breeds intellectually superior kids or dumber than rock kids.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by Nemidav(m): 12:20am On Feb 19, 2013
M M M: Is kim kardashian from congo undecided
lol,does her name sound lyk "kidiaba" d dancing goalie?
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by kaffy4tope(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Amusaopeyemi: (1) Mod plz how does this add to my GP?
(2) I made the front page yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay grin

And how does this help me in Sampling d front page of dis chic? wink
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 19, 2013
bcomputer101: Now is Kim Kardashian abi?

Is as if Tonto Dike is no more paying the moderators to make front page!

Mtshew!!!

I said it before, Kim has slowed Tonto's frontpage momentum because she (Kim) is a bigger celeb than Tonto.
Don't worry, by midweek, Tonto will be trending on the frontpage. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2013
YAAAWWWN. DID SHE ALSO TELL ABOUT HER ONGOING BATTLE WITH COCKAHOLISM?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by elampiro(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2013
People do not want to forgive that she has a sx tape out there. Does it mean she cannot live again? I know it was very bad of her to have done it, but probably she is living to regret it. Even her brother Rob, used this to insult her a few days back and he told her the indecency tape will haunt her and Kayne West forever. She cannot kill herself, but she must have learnt her lesson. I guess she and Ray J made some cash from the tape too. The evil of money and fame.

Having said that, On the other hand, Kim is made for the cameras. The cameras follow her every time, yet you can hardly see her squeeze her face, always smiling. I don't watch her, but I see a lot of her pictures. She's always on point. Ironically, most of her critics in US and abroad are the ones paying her bills. Just like d people who complain here, will still go and download her tapes and catch up with her on TV and internet. Despite the critism, she simply cannot be ignored, at least for now.

9 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by obowunmi(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2013
no bra to cover those ni,ppl,es.... grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 19, 2013
manny4life: Who cares about a shameless wh.ore who sleeps with chocolate Mandingo ? angry angry angry angry angry

Exits thread, this is the sort of topic that makes NL homepage while the important ones languish hoping to be remembered someday.

Bro, which girl isn't a who.re?? The only difference is that her s.ex tape was released to the public... And you've to rate her for milking that and turning herself into a business mogul and superstar off that - it takes a genius to pull that off...

9 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by tellwisdom: 12:35am On Feb 19, 2013
The day y'all stop worshipping these whites is the day these numbskulls would stop importing them in...I just hope one day y'all don't mistake Lebanese for white.undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by huninaija(f): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2013
She looks like her breath stinks...
Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by manny4life(m): 12:51am On Feb 19, 2013
shymexx:

Bro, which girl isn't a who.re?? The only difference is that her s.ex tape was released to the public... And you've to rate her to milking that and turning herself into a business mogul and superstar off that - it takes a genius to pull that off...

Not all women or girls are who.res please

I know our moms and sisters, and females in our families aren't whores, so let's let's kill that statement "which girl isn't a wh.o.re"?

Releasing the video and taking it public and heck proud of it to make money and publicity of it is what terms her as a "LovePeddler"... AKA PROSTITUTEEE...AKA ASHAWO INTERNATIONAL.

Morals decadence is exactly the bane of American Society, she got famous for it, and not exactly she milked out of it. What shot her to height of fame was her fathers status in OJ Simpson case.

It sure takes a genius to pull it off, but it sure takes a genius to reap the seeds sown. I'm sure you've seen the Yahoo News Article about NL featured on Yahoo about Kim, I'm sure social media sites are trending the topic, and then she'll come out on national tv and claim people hate her.

If Obama went on National TV and stated that he barred his two daughters from watching their shows, of all filth on TV, then please do the math. I don't need to tell you that money isn't everything, integrity exalts more than money.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by Ejine(m): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2013
O boy, the kind crap wey dey surface for front page these days eh... Seun better look into this. The moderation is getting really questionable.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by getukudo(m): 1:09am On Feb 19, 2013
manny4life:

A star in what exactly?

Abegi mek I hear word! The sad part is you still watch por.no.graphy...

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM by getukudo(m): 1:14am On Feb 19, 2013
manny4life:

Not all women or girls are who.res please

I know our moms and sisters, and females in our families aren't whores, so let's let's kill that statement "which girl isn't a wh.o.re"?

Releasing the video and taking it public and heck proud of it to make money and publicity of it is what terms her as a "LovePeddler"... AKA PROSTITUTEEE...AKA ASHAWO INTERNATIONAL.

Morals decadence is exactly the bane of American Society, she got famous for it, and not exactly she milked out of it. What shot her to height of fame was her fathers status in OJ Simpson case.

It sure takes a genius to pull it off, but it sure takes a genius to reap the seeds sown. I'm sure you've seen the Yahoo News Article about NL featured on Yahoo about Kim, I'm sure social media sites are trending the topic, and then she'll come out on national tv and claim people hate her.

If Obama went on National TV and stated that he barred his two daughters from watching their shows, of all filth on TV, then please do the math. I don't need to tell you that money isn't everything, integrity exalts more than money.

Sharrap! Character takes you were money can't...I can see the character in you...smh! You speak of integrity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) / Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts / Whitney Houston Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.