Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

I've Made $20,000 With 10-cash Company For Free, Join To Make Yours Soonest - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I've Made $20,000 With 10-cash Company For Free, Join To Make Yours Soonest (1038 Views)

How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 / Come/join To The Great Illuminati Family .+ 27810501374 / Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Made $20,000 With 10-cash Company For Free, Join To Make Yours Soonest by estherline: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2008
The true life story of how I made $20,000 in less than 3 months and how you too can make it also. All for free

If you are really interested in making as much as $20,000 for free and to be permanently free from money worries, please take time to read this for you’ve come to the right place. It’s an entirely 100% free legal way to make money online again and again etc.

Approximately, it will take you between two and three months to earn this money but you can still achieve it in one month or less if you can refer as many persons as possible under your downline and you also earn a percentage of whatever your downline is earning. Thus, this program makes money for you even when you are sleeping.

In 10-cash company, you are paid to read email adverts from companies that have placed them as adverts and each email is worth $10.

This is now how to make money with 10-cash company

1. Register for free as a member (doesn’t take more than 5 minutes)
2. The company then sends you a welcome email
3. Visit the website of the company and log in with the username and password you used in the registration process.
4. Inside your members area, click on any of these areas to make money from the program

• Inbox (to read emails and click on the blue ads. All emails are worth $10)
• Paid to click (some are worth $20 and others $10)
• Paid to review (not always available and infact, I’ve not used this service at all)
• Paid to sign up (most of them are not mainly available for Nigerians)
• By referring others to sign up under you (earn money by referring others to join  through your link)

Note well that after reading an email, click on the blue ad (advert) you see below the email. This would take you to the sponsor’s page. Wait for few seconds or go through the webpage for few seconds until you are paid. The payment summary would always appear above that webpage where you directed to, to let you know when you’ve been paid.

And please, I won’t like you to think this process a scam as they’ve paid me more than $20,000 as a free member and I’m going to make anther $20,000. I’ve tested it and it had worked for me. Now I’m referral you to join because you won’t ever regret it.

Now, how do these companies pay me a whooping $10 alone for reading emails?

The answer is simple, the mails are from different foreign companies and individuals that make their adverts through paid to click programs. The method is that these companies or individuals that advertise through 10-cash Company pay them well but since 10-cash Company cannot read such adverts and mails, they therefore look for affiliates that can read those mails for them. In such a way, 10-cash company earn handsomely from those advertising companies why they are only ready to pay you, the affiliate, who had read such mails only a percentage of what the company had paid them and that is $10 for every email.

How do I receive my money from the company?

It’s very simple; the company pays you through either your eegold account, paypal account or through money brokers account. Receive $200 bonus in your account once you register and once your balance reaches $20,000 (this is because you signed up as a free member. Upgraded members get their pay instantly to their eegold account), you can then transfer your money to your eegold account.

Final word

Register for free to begin making money with the program. You may think this program is a scam or unrealizable at the beginning but when you will recognize that this is not a scam but a legal business would be when you would reach the $20,000 pay out to your eegold account.

To become a member for free,

click here, it takes only 4 minutes to become a member

If you don’t have eegold account,  

[url=http://currentjobsinnigeria.com/freeebooks/%20account.htm]
click here to sign up for free, it takes only 3 minutes to become a member
[/url]

(leave the paypal account for now as Nigerians are not yet allowed to have a paypal account)

TO VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF WHAT I’VE TOLD YOU

Sign up first as a member for free and log-in into your members area website. Inside there, look for the instant-pay-out button and click on it. You would then see the options that are available for you for redemptions as a free member and this is where you will see your $20,000 payout order button. But the button is not highlighted and won’t be until the very day your account would reach that $20,000 limit. It’s only then that the button would be highlighted and you can then click on it to transfer your money directly to your eegold account. Note that the $20,000 payout is for free members. Paid members cash out there earned money starting from 1500$

Lastly, why don’t you join now for free. Free membership doesn’t take anything away from you. The only commitment that you need to make is visiting your website regurlarly as inactive members are deleted. Cheaters and those that use proxy website (websites that hide your real IP address) to access their account are also deleted.

And have in mind that this is not a get-quick-money-syndrome as it takes time I must tell you, but with full commitment, determination and consistency, you will succeed in the end, at least, before the end of 3 months and depending on the number of persons that you were able to refer under you. And you've 15 days to read a particular mail after it is sent to you till it is permanently deleted from your account and the mail is then transferred to other members to read

contact me with estherline2002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

U Cn Make Money In 2013 Nd Beyond / Total Nigeria Training For OND/HND / The Forgone Alternative: N.Y.S.C Vs My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.