Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Black Eyed Peas Singer Fergie Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Eyed Peas Singer Fergie Is Pregnant (771 Views)

Black Eyed Peas Female Star Fergie Flashes Butt In Public / Singer Ashanti Rumored To Replace Fergie In Black Eyed Peas Group / Fergie From The Black Eyed Peas Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Eyed Peas Singer Fergie Is Pregnant by outspoken: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
Fergie is pregnant! She and her husband, actor Josh Duhamel, are expecting their first child together. The singer made the announcement on her Twitter page on Feb. 18 and fans flooded her account with congratulations and well wishes. The couple has been married since 2009 and since they always said that they wanted to start a family together, the media has kept a close eye on Fergie's mid-section for the past three years.

"Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!!" Fergie tweeted along with a photo of her and Josh as children. A source told Us Weekly that the two just found out the happy news and that they couldn't wait to share it with the world.

Fergie pregnant rumors have been swirling on and off but the time has finally come. The mom-to-be waited until her career was in a good place before she started having children. She is 37-years-old and Duhamel is 40. The pair came to an agreement that two children would be perfect for them and they are now just about half way there.

SOURCE
Re: Black Eyed Peas Singer Fergie Is Pregnant by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2013
k oh, nine months countdown
Re: Black Eyed Peas Singer Fergie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Kai, the way everyone is pregnant at the same time, I feel like I'm carrying last lmao.

Congrats to her smiley[/size]
Re: Black Eyed Peas Singer Fergie Is Pregnant by semid4lyfe(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Kai, the way everyone is pregnant at the same time, I feel like I'm carrying last lmao.

Congrats to her smiley[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder why I'm grinning from ear to ear. . . .
Re: Black Eyed Peas Singer Fergie Is Pregnant by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2013
semid4lyfe:

grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder why I'm grinning from ear to ear. . . .
its simple,she wants to be pregnant, help her out
Re: Black Eyed Peas Singer Fergie Is Pregnant by Freiburger(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wishing her the best. It's time.

(1) (Reply)

Aww!! Pictures From Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Surprise Birthday Party / Holiday photos of OAP Toolz on the Island of Zanzibar / Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kris Kross Dead At 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.