Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Get Your Money Back Before 30days. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Money Back Before 30days. (508 Views)

Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens / Fastest Way To Grow Your Traffic In Less Than 30days / How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Money Back Before 30days. by Legendwap: 3:59am On Feb 19, 2013
PLEASE READ AND COMMENT

Alot of people out their have alot to prove but can we give them the chance .NO. We don't.
Every time we host and experience problem like Syskay, Smartweb e.t.c.
I ask how many more of my fellow webmasters av to run into problem to realize that.
Give us a chance to blow your mind with our services we are not saying we are better than the above but we just av alot to prove they have played their part.

LIMITED to Unlimited Hosting. You can test our Beginners plan by paying just N120 we activate your site on a 1GB plan and 10GB bandwith wit domain name for 5days trial after that you can make your choice pay and upgrade.
With us we refund your money in 30days if you not satisfied with our services. User Friendly C.panel like Hostgator.com and Godaddy.
At list one or two of our numbers are avaliable 24hours and Emails are replied every immidiatly.

SERVICES.
Limited Starting from N120/mnth
Unlimited N400 - N850 - 1150/mnth each
185 already designed website with over 85,000 images.
HOST on India, U.s.a and U.k servers
All website software in like Wordpress, Joomla, S.m.f e.t.c are avaliable in latest version.
VIST OUR WEBSITE.
www.eclubhost.com

just like other hosting company started in nigeria give us a chance to set standard and bridge the miss link in webhosting.

Call/mail
+2347060635444
+2348108949444
+2348054231515
sales@eclubhost.com
info@eclubhost.com
www.eclubhost.com
We are Waiting... To do business with you

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Be A Web Monster / Webmaster Advise Needed / Do I Need A Blogging Mentor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.