Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Goths And Emos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Goths And Emos (4132 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goths And Emos by Ladyflamez(f): 9:18pm On May 03, 2006
What Do You All Think About Goths & Emos?

I think they all freaks especially emos who cut themselves.

Re: Goths And Emos by whiteroses(f): 9:45pm On May 03, 2006
yeah i see them everyday in school, they are so annoying and if you tell them they aren't bothered, i wouldn't sit next to them or talk to them. one day one was like standing behind me on the bus and said ‘ hi look at my hair in locs it kinda look like yours but mine is pink i was like tongue tongue tongue oh p-lease they are so anoying
Re: Goths And Emos by hotangel2(f): 11:31pm On May 03, 2006
They r human beings like you.
Re: Goths And Emos by Eastcoast(f): 12:40am On May 04, 2006
They frighten me. why would a normal human being dress like a demon? A recent study shows thhat they are more likely to feel depressed or comit suicide. undecidedlipsrsealed
Re: Goths And Emos by sade511(f): 12:44am On May 04, 2006
I dont have a problem with them looks can be decieving.
Remember ya'll dont judge a book by its cover.
Re: Goths And Emos by bluenubian(f): 1:27am On May 04, 2006
i think its cool that they have their own style, i had a friend thats one, and she explained to me why, she was a very loving person
Re: Goths And Emos by Eastcoast(f): 2:39am On May 04, 2006
@bluenubian, i also have a friend thatz goth. her makeover came as a big surprise. Last summer she was normal but this spring, she has become one of them. itz just amazing. she claims it is part of expressing individuality. undecided
Re: Goths And Emos by sexyncool(f): 4:11am On May 04, 2006
what is that i see them around but never knew why they looked like that, thought they were rock n roll fans smiley smiley excuse my ignorance but what is that all about anyone
Re: Goths And Emos by whiteroses(f): 9:35am On May 04, 2006
i heared it's a lifestyle simply cos they think they are loosers, unlucky, poor and they already know that when they grow up nobody will employ them so most don't bother to go to university, their future ambition is mostly a rock star and their goth hero is ozzy and sharon osbourne
Re: Goths And Emos by babyelliot: 11:46am On May 04, 2006
Someone told me they eat chicken raw and dead meat shocked shocked shocked, they also change raps to their metals and rock songs
Re: Goths And Emos by sade511(f): 10:00pm On May 04, 2006
Well that someone lied to you.
Re: Goths And Emos by sade511(f): 10:01pm On May 04, 2006
babyelliot:

Someone told me they eat chicken raw and dead meat shocked shocked shocked, they also change raps to their metals and rock songs

Thats just like sayin you heard that all Africans eat monkeys.

Its stupid.
Re: Goths And Emos by sexyncool(f): 11:59pm On May 04, 2006
now i seeeeeeee sad i occassionally run into some peeps that dress in a long black apparel with chains all over their clothes, some weird looking shoes and to crown it all weird makeup and hair color or style, i was like "ok, wow, these people must like rock n roll so much that they even pass the message by the way they look", now i know its some kind of lifestyle, goodness, why would someone believe that people wont employ him/ her and then transform herself/himself into something else? this to me is depression in the highest order. shocked
Re: Goths And Emos by whiteroses(f): 3:25pm On May 05, 2006
during christmas in my school, some couple of goths were dressed as santa and they wrote across it "we are the men in black" i was like ngbeka's feeling funky. i guess they will outgrow the style cos i've never seen and adult goth in my life, say like 40 yrs old up
Re: Goths And Emos by Scorpio(f): 12:07am On May 06, 2006
I used to have one in my class at one time n her make-up was beautiful, as in i loved it n i wished i could fix mine's dat way. she's real smart n nice too, i'm not scared of them or anything, as long as they don't mess with me, i'm gud to go!
Re: Goths And Emos by eveseh(f): 9:22am On May 06, 2006
i dont like them
Re: Goths And Emos by bluenubian(f): 12:05pm On May 06, 2006
@eveseh
the less then 5 words girl
Re: Goths And Emos by eveseh(f): 12:06pm On May 06, 2006
bluenubian:

@eveseh
the less then 5 words girl

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Goths And Emos by bluenubian(f): 12:07pm On May 06, 2006
gotcha grin grin kiss
Re: Goths And Emos by eveseh(f): 12:07pm On May 06, 2006
bluenubian:

gotcha grin grin kiss

wahhaah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,u really got me cheesy cheesy
Re: Goths And Emos by bluenubian(f): 12:08pm On May 06, 2006
wink ;d
Re: Goths And Emos by eveseh(f): 12:09pm On May 06, 2006
kiss kiss :p :p :d :d :d
Re: Goths And Emos by eveseh(f): 12:10pm On May 06, 2006
OK i wite many,

i dont like them i think they look strange to me.

they are very freaky embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Goths And Emos by babyelliot: 7:19pm On May 07, 2006
@ scorpio

the whole make-up thing will obviously suit you being a black lady shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Goths And Emos by Scorpio(f): 4:23pm On May 08, 2006
hehehehehe, hmm! i'm darkskinned n i'm into simple make-up n stuff, nothin dramatic or over d top for me. if i was a lil lighter n still in my ''dramatic phase'', yea, i would try it! grin grin
Re: Goths And Emos by Ladyflamez(f): 10:46pm On May 08, 2006
lol imagine some1 darkskinned in a goth costume shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goths And Emos by Scorpio(f): 2:35am On May 09, 2006
dat'll b seriously hideous cheesy cheesy
Re: Goths And Emos by WesleyanA(f): 2:50am On May 09, 2006
I know someone who didn't use to be one but turned goth because her boyfriend was one.
It's just their style I guess.
The only thing I dislike is that they seem to be obsessed with violence and blood. 
One has these pictures of skulls and death all over his notebook.

It's pretty creepy.
They're nice though.

they dye their hair all different colors too. cool !
Re: Goths And Emos by nemesisrev: 7:17pm On May 11, 2006
Hello

someone said they wont sit next to goths. Hmmm how would you like if someone said they wont sit next to you cause you are black or whatever race?

I went to my friends church(kensington temple london) once along while ago and their youth paster was a Goth, dressed like one too and no it was not a demonic church wink

Its like most things some of the goths go to the dark side and start experiementing with wicca and vampireism, so do alot of ''normal looking people'' . Saw a documentry once about a city broker whole is straight laced during the day and at nights, gets doled up in robes and dances like a headless chicken round a piece of rock at the odd weekend.(gets you thinking dont it?)

Someone tell me more about the other(Emos)
Re: Goths And Emos by chinani(f): 7:43am On May 12, 2006
I don't have a problem w/ Goths as long as their 23 or younger. Any older and it's just distasteful. I mean, can you be employed and still wear stage makeup and shredded stockings? Yes, we can be acquaintances, but my friends are employed. Emos I don't have a problem w/ or age limit. I actually affiliate "Emo" w/ upper middle class, eastcoast, college kids. Emo seems to be more popular in the Ivy leagues from my experience. Emo music is actually quite good when you get into a tiff w/ your girlfriend or bf. You can be "no one understand me cry" until she calls you etc. There's this bumpersticker from DC that says "CHEER UP EMO KID" and that's always what I think of.
Re: Goths And Emos by whiteroses(f): 10:08am On May 12, 2006
@nemesisrev, i said i wont sit next to one because you are what you sit next to, i mean those people are low class level people in school and i can't sit next to someone unpopular, i'm also not very popular but i know who i am around my peeps. you know how we do
Re: Goths And Emos by sade511(f): 8:27pm On May 12, 2006
Im really feeling the emo skateboy style right now.
I think its cute and it looks real good if you put the outfit together right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Clothes Vendor Who Claims She Buys From Turkey Actually Sews In Yaba-twitter / Latest Red Lace Asoebi Styles 2022 | Glam And Fabulous Asoebi Styles In Red / Clothes For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.