Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ojukwu Canvassed Supports For IBB Against "His Brother" GEJ. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Canvassed Supports For IBB Against "His Brother" GEJ. (1586 Views)

Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari / Why I Dumped Jonathan For IBB, By Dokpesi (Zoning) / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Canvassed Supports For IBB Against "His Brother" GEJ. by dayokanu(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
*556#:

What annoys me is the greedy bastards will be the ones to quick call others names for crimes they are best known for.

Most of them are delusional

Or who calls a man who fled warfront a hero

who calls people who whoop your arse cowards

They all flee from their caves yet have they guts to insult those who host and accomodate them
Re: Ojukwu Canvassed Supports For IBB Against "His Brother" GEJ. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
Igbos are betrayals.
Re: Ojukwu Canvassed Supports For IBB Against "His Brother" GEJ. by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Actually asslickers is a better word
Re: Ojukwu Canvassed Supports For IBB Against "His Brother" GEJ. by solopumpy227: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This is another thread opened by someone in dare need of attention- a "notice me person".

The report in question was written in 2010. So of what relevance is that report today?

Out of curiosity, I followed the link to read the report but what I found was dem say, dem say. Ojukwu NEVER made any public statement on the issue. For instance the report stated:

"Osabebay, told reporters after a closed door meeting with the former Biafran warlord that Ojukwu’s comments on Babangida were very encouraging, stressing...."

The last paragraph of the report stated:

"He said that Ojukwu, who had cut short his visit to his village in Nnewi to receive the group, was full of excitement and commended the spirit behind the campaigns"

My conclusion is that the report is dem say, dem say. Some supporters of IBB had a closed door meeting with the late Dim, after which one of them briefed the press, saying whatever will please his master. Ojukwu NEVER made any public comment on the issue.

The latest ploy by some persons who are bored in real life is to come to NL and open a thread with Ojukwu's name in it, knowing fully well that such topics will attract people with the hope that the ensuing debate will heal them of boredom.

I always admonish that these baseless threads are BEST IGNORED. Late Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu should be allowed to rest in peace.

Egbon mi Racist not everyone takes instruction from your dumb-head this tread will not be ignored

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why You Shouldn't Get Wealthy Or Famous! / Nigerian Army Day Celebration(nadcel) 2013 / Bokoharam In Trouble As God Fights For Nigerians With Mysterious Bees And Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.