Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? (11554 Views)

Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Troll: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
[size=18pt]@OP Hope She's Attractive? Can You Please PM Me Her Number? tongue
I Want To Continue From Where You Stopped. undecided
I'm Sure She'll Forget About You After Confirming My Package grin

[/size]

...Life Is All About Packaging. I'm Sure She Dey Enjoy Your Package That's Why She No Want "Left". I'm Very Sure After Confirming Mine She'll Leave You In A Jiffy.
My Shiit Bigger Than Yours *in ricky rozay's voice* cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
klear: Tell her as sternly as possible to laeve u alone, If that doesn't cool her temperature, get ur hands on her husband's phone, call him & tell him to keep his wife on a leash.

U suppoz know say d said lady had 'pocketed' her husband b4 running afta anoda man.
Do u think d husband will believe OP or whateva his wife tells him it is?
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by izyrach(f): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
change ur sim card period,if she cant reach u on phone den she wnt come to u
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by newdeal(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
tpia@:

imo, you well so?

You wont say this if u've ever been stalked by a desperate woman.

@OP

Tell your wife, not faceless folks on the web
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by freecocoa(f): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
I don't even understand the matter sef.

Someone wants to see you, you keep seeing the person and then say she's stalking you?

I'm confused really. .
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by vanstanzy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Have u tried telling her to her face u are not interested? then don't bother, unless the temptation is too much for u

to handle.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Leffe2010: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
that guy is lieying pls stop fooling ur self with ur child behaviour
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by coogar: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
filiks: She's married and I'm married as well but she won't keep her distance!
I have a kid but all that means nothing to her! I'm tempted to put up
her picture here.

put the picture here.....name and shame her!
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by chucky234(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
190: So Nigerian women nor get sense like their girls

Hehehe it runs in the feminine Naija gender then
Who be dis Korea bitter seller na,you go kiri bitters for hold-up today
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ OP, if this is true, your wife should be the person to talk to. Why is it always the case that, when temptation starts, the wife never hears about it, only for her to ALWAYS be the first to hear about any ensuing trouble? You can only hope your wife addresses the issue sensibly and not violently.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by chucky234(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
freecocoa: I don't even understand the matter sef.

Someone wants to see you, you keep seeing the person and then say she's stalking you?

I'm confused really. .
honey na love na,no blame the girl jare.
What of me wey dey stalk you behind REALITY101, things we do for love are strange and incomprehensible to the ordinary minds.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by ducksoup: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
filiks: She's married and I'm married as well but she won't keep her distance!
I have a kid but all that means nothing to her! I'm tempted to put up
her picture here.

Post her picture, we will help you get her off your back.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
190: So Nigerian women nor get sense like their girls

Hehehe it runs in the feminine Naija gender then

Your faculty for thought and reason seems astronomically depleted...get a life angry
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by iluvtotodie(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
My brother, no just dull yourself. Shine the Congo Once again grin
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by mkoabiola: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Y telling u ex to stay away ,wen u ar an signed till death do us apart.coming to NL won't help.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Sike(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
IGNORE!! That is the Only way i Know of.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by bamosagie(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Get a gun, ask her to go into the toilet then fire four shots through the door, hopefully three shots would do the trick.

Alternatively, you can have a heartfelt discussion with her. Explain the folly of such relationship & its consequence.
No need for threat, just reason with her.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by IgweOO(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=freecocoa]I don't even understand the matter sef.

I'm confused really. .[/quo

How far na..Happy New Year. How you Paddy too? smiley wink
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by freecocoa(f): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
coogar:

Shame her you say when this guy is obviously giving her attention.

She won't see him if he doesn't want to be seen, she doesn't come to his house, he goes to meet her yet he's here complaining, I really don't gerrit.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by sucom: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
am asking a question pls ur partner having his her past discussion with his/her ex, is it okay on charting tru facebook
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by freecocoa(f): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
@Igwe OO.

Happy new year to you too, she's good.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by freecocoa(f): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
chucky234: honey na love na,no blame the girl jare.
What of me wey dey stalk you behind REALITY101, things we do for love are strange and incomprehensible to the ordinary minds.
I no dey blame the girl o, na the guy wey dey go see her come still dey say she dey stalk am I no understand.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by ume(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
The truth is that they have been calling themselves all this while and the passion is still there*the posters fear is that is he does it once it will trigger a chain reaction he might not contian*but the hash reality is dat is either de poster uses common sense and relocate with a harsh text or follow the deviels alternative of servicing a familliar engine
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by IgweOO(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
freecocoa: @Igwe OO.

Happy new year to you too, she's good.

k. Greet am too o.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by StateOfMind: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
freecocoa: I don't even understand the matter sef.

I'm confused really. .

LOL..you dey mind am? He's obviously enjoying the attention.

@Op, Why did you inform her you were in town in the first place?
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Cmoyor: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Give her a goodbye Fu*k....
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sometimes it is not easy and can be complicated.

For me, I like old flames even kindled again.
An old flame I separated from last October just resurfaced last night and the passion was rekindled. But thank God it was in my office and I would not abuse the code of conduct and ethics of my office.
Even a married ex still comes once in a while and people still mistake us for lovers. We are good friends, but I am afraid that she still loves me, because she still wants us to be holding hands on the street.

I told another ex to come back, because her fiancé is not taking good care of her.
He stopped her from working for me, but failed to provide the money she needed for her career and welfare.
His decision to stop her from working for me is understandable, because she has a weakness for me.
I have an open door policy in my love affairs. So, the doors are never shut. And may be that is why I am still single.
Women come and go and may return again anytime in the future.

But once your ex is married, just tell her point blank to stay away from you for her own good.
That is what I told an ex and she has stayed away.
If you are still single and she wants to return, then she has to chose between her husband and you. And that means she has to divorce her husband first before you can welcome her back.
But as I said from the beginning, it can still be complicated.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by SmashingM(f): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Next time she comes around, fiddle wt her fone n get her husband's fone numba. Tell ur wife abt it n get ur wife to call her or text to warn. If she keeps pestering u, let ur wife threaten to call her husband. Blieve me she'll run w/o looking bk (speaking frm xperience)

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by blackpanther25(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Are you sure you are not enjoying her attention? Well you can get a restraining order against her or you can threaten to tell her husband. But I think u shud inform your wife so she is aware what is going on before she accuses u of cheating 1day.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by hardbody: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
coogar:

Is she on Nairaland?
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by AZeD1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dial 911

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Birth Story - Experiences Of A First Time Mother / My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici / Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.