Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah (23129 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Chinwem: The word of God......

1Cor 6:9
Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God.Do not be deceived. Neither ther sexually immoral nor idolaters nor ho.mosexual perverts/ men who Be Intimate with men.......

Your god got emotional problems lol. He needs obedient slaves like you. No wonder your pastors are extremely rich sad
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by chiefbatiatus(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
johnkent:

Move back to Nigeria!!!

I did not leave here, am here. Don't even mind meeting u since u obviously shameless of your lop-sided morally-depraved existence

2 Likes

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Gay-a$$ fellas
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ Soe does that massage you sent makes any sense?
Fighting for Gay rights now implies one is Gay. Grow up son.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by vanstanzy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger: Friburger 4 Gay critics 0.
Keep them coming in.

I will support u only if u should plead INSANITY. God have mercy on gays! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Was the bible god not gay? Oh sorry,he slept with a virgin cool

Let gay people be,it is their right to be free.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
vanstanzy:

I will support u only if u should plead INSANITY. God have mercy on gays! embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin I'll be back.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
freiburger and yoruba-omoge...yes yes yes now we know you guyz r gay....can u now let us move on...by d way take note...if we all r gay...shall we begin to adopt monkeys as children perhaos dats what charles darwin meant when he said we came from apes and shall return as apes...yeah...call it huan right...but i call dat animal rights.....non-sense

3 Likes

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
val_dubem: Evil men will burn in Hell!

That means there will be a special n designated area for 89.9% of Nigerians in hell. Religious hypocrite
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by vanstanzy(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
U ..... guys (am even finding it difficult calling u, guys) can try to sell HOMOSEXUALITY all u want, but for a fact u

all will FAIL WOEFULLY! angry angry *Irritating stuffs!*

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by dopeJemi: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
soe: freiburger and yoruba-omoge...yes yes yes now we know you guyz r gay....can u now let us move on...by d way take note...if we all r gay...shall we begin to adopt monkeys as children perhaos dats what charles darwin meant when he said we came from apes and shall return as apes...yeah...call it huan right...but i call dat animal rights.....non-sense

Good question.. If 90percent of us were gays. Where wud we av seen chiLdren 2 adopt and hau wud der be increase in popuLation?.. Frieburger.. If ur parents were gay wud u be here supporting any human rite
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
If all men got married to men and ladies to ladies then I wonder where babies would come from and surely we will go extinct in less than 200 years. Common sense should prevail.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by redcliff: 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
[size=14pt]you know when they say "and he put her in a family way?" thats what Elton John and his husband (wife)did to these boiz. "they put these boiz in a gay way". Theres no way, they wont be Fa.gs when they grow old. Tufiakwa![/size]
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Delicious couple and family. Baba God thank you for this wonderful gay couple and family. They look so happy.

May the spirit of homosexuality fall upon us here in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amin.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Revolva(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Bastardisation of civilization
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by nagoma(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
ifeness:

Who are you to decide what other people want? Mind your own business!

I was only asking a question you bugger( literally)!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by poopli: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
there is absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality. People have the right to live
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Queeniekruuz(f): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wat a dirty world..God ve mercy.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
kmcutez: Delicious couple and family. Baba God thank you for this wonderful gay couple and family. They look so happy.

May the spirit of homosexuality fall upon us here in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amin.
am glad u even know it is a "spirit" matter....but u were supposed to pray to "devil" not God...cos he created adam n eve, not adam and steve...
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by onitshaigbo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
They deserve death, but we are taught to forgive. However, if they don't change their wicked ways, then we must be separate from these human filth.
Freiburger:
I thought the bible asked you to kill them. like most of your governments are doing.

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Crixina(f): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Funny thing is, same-sex marriage last longer than opposite-sex marriage cheesy grin cheesy
i think i wanna puke
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by kenneth348: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nonsense
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by KingPradas(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Then how suck N1PPLES When babay cry
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by miqos02(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
ok oh
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by livebullet(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
kadman: I love how gay friendly Nairaland is becoming. . . .
.....nairaland is becoming too gay friendly indeed!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by skyone(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ Freiburger(m)

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO COME OUT FROM THE CLOSET, STU'PID BATTY MAN WITH NO VISION AND BRAIN UPSIDE DOWN.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by dinachi(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oh !my people how did we let insanity mature to this level? How did we let reprobate minds gain ascendancy? How did we let foolishness be celebrated with such much pomp? This is the time to speak out. This madness is gaining ground daily, pls If you have ever loved decency in your life speak out now! Before what happened to the West happens here. Why didnt Elton John kwu kwu marry the surrogate mother who they claim they love as a sister? Ok she is good for surrogacy but not for wife! Insanity of the highest order! If homosexuality is natural then nature also should have made provision for them to have children through homosexuality. Heterosexuality is natural that is why you can reproduce your kind through it but any time gays need children they start looking for a surrogate mother or sperm donor. What arrant nonsense! Inspite of their posturings, the real biological mother of the children is the surrogate mother not the clown that calls himself Elton Johns Husband! He is just the male nanny! This is the exact meaning of reprobacy!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by azzima(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: I love the show on HGTV network. Most of the rich successful house buyers are gay couples. And they're so cute and content.
one thing that I enjoy about this thread is that at least we now know the CONFIRMED gays on the site. You are a shame to yorubas and African. Burn in hell jor.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by idugbe(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
ABOMI-COUNTRY!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by 35000tons: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger:
100likes

Very wrong statistics. I wonder where you got that lie from?
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by azzima(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger:
You can imagine people like this still exist.
I'm so schocked with the level of intolerance i'm seeing here.
may the 2 of you burn in hell.you guys are trying sooooo hard to make ppl see ur warped thoughts, what a shame to mankind and africa. Confirmed gays

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Abbey Joins The White Beard Gang (Photos) / Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.