Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon (6690 Views)

Boko Haram Kidnap Dozens Of Women, Children In Gulak / Brakeing News Boko Haram Kidnap The Wife Of The Depute PMOf Cameroon / Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by danieslim(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2013
playah P: I see a lot of ill-informed people on nairaland!!
A drone operation is like the only solution to a wide spread terrorist organization such as boko-haram!!... A drone wouldn't go about striking innocent people. There might be minimal collateral damages but face it-dont we have collateral damages when the jtf strikes??

We need to have these terrorists on the run and constantly looking over their shoulders (and in the skies too)... Nigeria bought two drones but they are not functional or maybe they can't operate them!!.. Selective assasination is important If the war against terrorism must be won! The security forces have been compromised...

Please bring in the drones... Strike them.. All those pple d sss have refused to arrest.. Send down that "hellfire" missile and destroy them!!... Jah bless!
av never read something more stupid than this in my entire life, you send in an unmanned aircraft with weapons wit the sole aim of eliminating just a few bad guys in a densely populated area and the weapon strikes and kill about 50people let say 5bad guys and 45innocent people and you think this is the best option right?
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by chakula: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2013
Jaidey-one:
By the time this boko haram/jamb # is over the north would be back in the stone age. Smh

Mr bigot your hatred on North will probably leads you to your early grave. I am not a Christian but I don't know if the Christianity encourages it's followers to be displaying unacceptable and bad character on other people beliefs. Kindly the learned ones should orient this dude if he could listen.
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Burger01(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2013
Please just send the drones to the right zones.. it's about time...
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Kabikala(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2013
bobbydbobo: Here's wats happening nd wats gna happen.: The west, under wide nd secretive consultation are looking for an opportunity to burst Nigerias bubble, so they say, let's find a reason to get there, nd like they do wen it comes to other nations, they send a black ops team, for a clandestine operation, they kidnap their own pple, nd play under the pretext that it is boko haram, cos any reasonable man wld biliv that cos that's the most reasonable thing to biliv in the circumstance. Nd then they decide to work with the nigerian govt nd hereby deploy their troops, assert their stations, form a black site somewhere all for what? To monitor our govt, dictate through neo-colonialist means, nd also ensure a free flow of oil for the next American Generation., I said "American gen." because they are our First "friends"in times like that so theyld come up first nd welld welcome them wiv open hands... Ohhh, I love America... Asserting their power cos they are worthy of it..... I'm still waiting for that person who will come here to make a comment nd say I watch too many movies, nd illd laugh at such folly.....

I don't think "you watch too many movies". I believe you must be high on some controlled substance.
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2013
chakula: 5330951768

Mr bigot your hatred on North will probably leads you to your early grave. I am not a Christian but I don't know if the Christianity encourages it's followers to be displaying unacceptable and bad character on other people beliefs. Kindly the learned ones should orient this dude if he could listen.

You ended up showing urself as the bigot u accuse others of being! Did he mention any religion in his text? You just went on a ranting spree. The truth is insecurity in the north is making the north more backward than it was. Accept it or drink otapiapia.
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by freezykul(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2013
the_ripper2: Send the drones already to Kano, Borno and yobe. These.. abokis are becoming more daring by the day.
so do you belive drone strike is the solution,you must be realy stu...,it will only make matter worst.america dose not want d stability of nigeria drone strike will only give them d legal ground to damage dis country d more just like it has done in afgan&paki..,the fact dat this boko boys are hiding among civilians makes matters worst. America can assist us with intelligence but not drones or any form of military intervention.
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2013
brownlord:

And you will not weep for your broders tarnishing the image of this nation abi
Boko Haram is not enough reason for an animal in human clothing to ask for drones.do u even know how much havoc drones wreck?And America has no right to send drones into another country whatsoever...can Russia send soldiers to America to stop street shootings?Nigeria is a sovereign country u modafucking western government asss licker!
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
so sad...reading through some of this comments Nigeria has little or no hope,Imagine somebody supporting the invasion of his own country?
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by godsony: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Abdul Adam56: I don't believe this mr president hollande,are we the one that really had a terrorist?In our nation?Joor he should go nd fix his chaos not mention our country.Boobish president,cameroon are worst terroris that ours.Presido go nd solve it out jare,not spoiling our nation name
Do you still doubt b h is a terrorist org.? You re probably a
B h member or a damn fool!
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
bokoboko havd extended their tentacles to other countries, is amazing they have bcome international through hardwork and resillience. if nigeria graduates can emulate this kind of determined and relentless attitude in their respective fields, naija will be a far better place.
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
goldylock:

You ended up showing urself as the bigot u accuse others of being! Did he mention any religion in his text? You just went on a ranting spree. The truth is insecurity in the north is making the north more backward than it was. Accept it or drink otapiapia.
Your blood dey hot because he mentioned 'christainity'...smh..didnt u read that guys comments?
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by godsony: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
Supported!
Burger01: Please just send the drones to the right zones.. it's about time...
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by godsony: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
Aggrippa: bokoboko havd extended their tentacles to other countries, is amazing they have bcome international through hardwork and resillience. if nigeria graduates can emulate this kind of determined and relentless attitude in their respective fields, naija will be a far better place.
You re maaaadddd!
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by godsony: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
vanstanzy: Ha! TERROR! but where in Islam is terror supported, i still ask? *Just curious!*
Yesss let d imams tell us what they have been telling these guys
In d mosques that turned them into terrorists. Northern imam$
We re waiting! Except u want to tell us by your silence that islam
Is terrorism . Waiting for your lecture, we are!
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by bobbydbobo: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Youhesh: You obviously watch too many movies. America is leaning towards self dependency when it comes to oil consumption. They are now taking from their reserves and in some years to come will be the number one oil producers in the world. They do not need your oil to serve the next generation. You really should stop watching those movies and stop having this neo-colonialist mentality been spread around. Develop yourself(Nigeria) and everyother person will follow.
I'm not talking as a movie watcher, buh rather, as an international relations studies student... Have u eva heard of the word psychological propaganda, that's wats being done wiv us. Not denying the presense of Boko haram tho, letting u knw the ideal situation, intrigues nd reactions as far as relation amongst nations is concerned
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Zet72(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
DheBuck: so sad...reading through some of this comments Nigeria has little or no hope,Imagine somebody supporting the invasion of his own country?
since we hav tried our best militarily& could not root them out or contain them ,let us try the drone,which is the only alternative left now!!
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Ademurph1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
brownlord: Since this news is not about oyedepo's daughter, or does not relate to private jet, adeboye, orisejafor, student expelled from convnant uni. Or about CAN I don't expect all the boko haram children on nairaland to comment and condemn their brother's act. Where are all of you now on NL ranting and insulting oyedepo because he's daugher wants to get married to he's PA come here and see what your animal in uniform broders have taken their madness internationally

Cameroon state radio reported that witnesses said the three adults had been separated from the four children and Cameroonian defense forces had been deployed to the area.

It was the first case of foreigners being seized in the mostly Muslim north of Cameroon, a former French colony

Can somebody please explain this line for me, chai ISLAM really a religion of peace piss

Why can't GEJ just face it and wipe up north once and for all, yet someone can come to me to support Buhari/fashola for president
brownlords what has this got to do with BUHARI/FASHOLA for president.. Bad belle!!! PDP...
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Ademurph1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
brownlord: Since this news is not about oyedepo's daughter, or does not relate to private jet, adeboye, orisejafor, student expelled from convnant uni. Or about CAN I don't expect all the boko haram children on nairaland to comment and condemn their brother's act. Where are all of you now on NL ranting and insulting oyedepo because he's daugher wants to get married to he's PA come here and see what your animal in uniform broders have taken their madness internationally

Cameroon state radio reported that witnesses said the three adults had been separated from the four children and Cameroonian defense forces had been deployed to the area.

It was the first case of foreigners being seized in the mostly Muslim north of Cameroon, a former French colony

Can somebody please explain this line for me, chai ISLAM really a religion of peace piss

Why can't GEJ just face it and wipe up north once and for all, yet someone can come to me to support Buhari/fashola for president
brownlords what has this got to do with BUHARI/FASHOLA for president.. Bad belle!!! PDP...
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by jpphilips(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
bobbydbobo: Here's wats happening nd wats gna happen.: The west, under wide nd secretive consultation are looking for an opportunity to burst Nigerias bubble, so they say, let's find a reason to get there, nd like they do wen it comes to other nations, they send a black ops team, for a clandestine operation, they kidnap their own pple, nd play under the pretext that it is boko haram, cos any reasonable man wld biliv that cos that's the most reasonable thing to biliv in the circumstance. Nd then they decide to work with the nigerian govt nd hereby deploy their troops, assert their stations, form a black site somewhere all for what? To monitor our govt, dictate through neo-colonialist means, nd also ensure a free flow of oil for the next American Generation., I said "American gen." because they are our First "friends"in times like that so theyld come up first nd welld welcome them wiv open hands... Ohhh, I love America... Asserting their power cos they are worthy of it..... I'm still waiting for that person who will come here to make a comment nd say I watch too many movies, nd illd laugh at such folly.....

what is wrong with that? When was the last time your Govt came out with something meaningful?
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Nayah(f): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nigerian govt should have been tougher towards this BOKO HARAM thing, Cameroon is a peaceful country and will stay as this if it continues I'm afraid boundaries will be closed for a moment. Cameroonian authorities will fiercely fight against these people cause this country wants to remain in peace, Charia is something Cameroon doesn't need and doesn't even know about, and for the brother who said " Cameroon has worst terrorists than Nigeria" he should learn more about both countries and their History before speaking.
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
Naija has everything to loose anyway Cameroonian soldiers will clean Borno, adamawa etc all your lawless northern states will b cleaned . Sharia ke boko ni. Cameroon no b Naija ooo. There is no border to close let's teach goodluck how to fight terrorism.
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Abdul Adam56: I don't believe this mr president hollande,are we the one that really had a terrorist?In our nation?Joor he should go nd fix his chaos not mention our country.Boobish president,cameroon are worst terroris that ours.Presido go nd solve it out jare,not spoiling our nation name
sharrap have you ever heard about sharia in Cameroon or suicide bombing the average Cameroonian doesn't even know what is a bomb or sharia. Boko has crossed the acceptable.since your gov failed to maintain the security in this region we will show you how to do so. The same way we tackled the issue of Chadian road cutter on our roads. No mercy.
Re: Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon by Nayah(f): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: sharrap have you ever heard about sharia in Cameroon or suicide bombing the average Cameroonian doesn't even know what is a bomb or sharia. Boko has crossed the acceptable.since your gov failed to maintain the security in this region we will show you how to do so. The same way we tackled the issue of Chadian road cutter on our roads. No mercy.
Me kar wo na hein!!! n'importe quoi franchement, moi Biya je FERME ça pendant un moment il faut nettoyer cette zone là quelles sont ces histoires, mon pays est trop calme pour ce genre de choses, il faut DE L ORDRE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2 Weeks / The Nairaland Assembly / DSS, US Army Uncover Boxes Of Explosives In Trademoore Estate, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.