Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Need Help And Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help And Advice (869 Views)

Urgent Help And Advice Needed / This Itching Patient Needs Your Help And Advice. / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help And Advice by kingslope(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2008
Hellow fellow nairalanders, i really have a problem right here but i dont think i hace a say yet cause am not yet sure of what it is but am suspecting is a candidaisis which may have been transfered to me via my gurlfriend. i currently find out some spot growing around my hairy part. one came out first, i thought its this scrappin thin that must have cos it, later two came up, lol. man i was scared and ask a friend, he told me to take anti-biotics so it could dry off of which i did. but on doin that my mum saw it in my closeth and ask what the problem was i said "BOIL". Then she end up sayin we have to see the doctor for proper check up, i dont what to do and i said when it is time we go.
Please can u pls tell what to do about this cos am kind confused, ? embarassed
Re: Need Help And Advice by Encomium(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2008
Bros, quickly go for a laboratory test and equally see a qualified medical doctor immediately to avoid crying had I known in future. The truth is that you have gotten a sexually transmitted disease (STD) which needs urgent cure cos it leads to infertility if not properly treated. Run away from sexual sin till you get married since you can't be risking your life all in the name of some minutes so called enjoyment.
Re: Need Help And Advice by ifyalways(f): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2008
kingslope:

Hellow fellow nairalanders, i really have a problem right here but i don't think i hace a say yet cause am not yet sure of what it is but am suspecting is a candidaisis which may have been transfered to me via my girlfriend. i currently find out some spot growing around my hairy part. one came out first, i thought its this scrappin thin that must have because it, later two came up, lol. man i was scared and ask a friend, he told me to take anti-biotics so it could dry off of which i did. but on doin that my mum saw it in my closeth and ask what the problem was i said "BOIL". Then she end up sayin we have to see the doctor for proper check up, i don't what to do and i said when it is time we go.
Please can u please tell what to do about this because am kind confused, ? embarassed
Dear, if you love your life and want to live,GO SEE A DOCTOR NOW.
throw away your confusion and fears and run with your mum or alone to a MEDICAL DOCTOR.good luck
Re: Need Help And Advice by TOYOSI20(f): 5:41am On Mar 17, 2008
Encomium:

Bros, quickly go for a laboratory test and equally see a qualified medical doctor immediately to avoid crying had I known in future. The truth is that you have gotten a sexually transmitted disease (STD) which needs urgent cure because it leads to infertility if not properly treated. Run away from sexual sin till you get married since you can't be risking your life all in the name of some minutes so called enjoyment.

Well said.
Re: Need Help And Advice by kingslope(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2008
Please kind of diseases can dis be and what are its possible causes?

(1) (Reply)

sssdfssfsA / Water Therapy ,a Cure To Many Ailment / Erectal Disinfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.