Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! (587 Views)

8 Reasons Believers Hate Atheists / If Death Is A Ticket To Heaven Why Are So Many Believers Scared Of Dying / "The Lord's Prayer" Is Not For Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by Sicozone(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
ENJOY THE CONVERSATION... Professor : You are a Christian,
aren’t you, son ?
Student : Yes, sir. Professor: So, you believe in
GOD ? Student : Absolutely, sir. Professor : Is GOD good ? Student : Sure. Professor: Is GOD all powerful ? Student : Yes. Professor: My brother died of
cancer even though he prayed to
GOD to heal him. Most of us
would attempt to help others
who are ill. But GOD didn’t. How
is this GOD good then? Hmm? (Student was silent.) Professor: You can’t answer, can
you ? Let’s start again, young
fella. Is GOD good? Student : Yes. Professor: Is satan good ? Student : No. Professor: Where does satan
come from ? Student : From … GOD … Professor: That’s right. Tell me
son, is there evil in this world? Student : Yes. Professor: Evil is everywhere,
isn’t it ? And GOD did make
everything. Correct? Student : Yes. Professor: So who created evil ? (Student did not answer.) Professor: Is there sickness?
Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness?
All these terrible things exist in
the world, don’t they? Student : Yes, sir. Professor: So, who created
them ? (Student had no answer.) Professor: Science says you have
5 Senses you use to identify and
observe the world around you.
Tell me, son, have you ever seen
GOD? Student : No, sir. Professor: Tell us if you have
ever heard your GOD? Student : No , sir. Professor: Have you ever felt
your GOD, tasted your GOD, smelt
your GOD? Have you ever had any
sensory perception of GOD for
that matter? Student : No, sir. I’m afraid I
haven’t. Professor: Yet you still believe in
Him? Student : Yes. Professor : According to
Empirical, Testable,
Demonstrable Protocol, Science
says your GOD doesn’t exist.
What do you say to that, son? Student : Nothing. I only have
my faith. Professor: Yes, faith. And that is
the problem Science has. Student : Professor, is there
such a thing as heat? Professor: Yes. Student : And is there such a
thing as cold? Professor: Yes. Student : No, sir. There isn’t. (The lecture theater became
very quiet with this turn of
events.) Student : Sir, you can have lots
of heat, even more heat,
superheat, mega heat, white
heat, a little heat or no heat.
But we don’t have anything
called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no
heat, but we can’t go any
further after that. There is no
such thing as cold. Cold is only a
word we use to describe the
absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy.
Cold is not the opposite of heat,
sir, just the absence of it. (There was pin-drop silence in
the lecture theater.) Student : What about darkness,
Professor? Is there such a thing
as darkness? Professor: Yes. What is night if
there isn’t darkness? Student : You’re wrong again,
sir. Darkness is the absence of
something. You can have low
light, normal light, bright light,
flashing light. But if you have no
light constantly, you have nothing and its called darkness,
isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t.
If it is, well you would be able to
make darkness darker, wouldn’t
you? Professor: So what is the point
you are making, young man ? Student : Sir, my point is your
philosophical premise is flawed. Professor: Flawed ? Can you
explain how? Student : Sir, you are working on
the premise of duality. You
argue there is life and then
there is death, a good GOD and
a bad GOD. You are viewing the
concept of GOD as something finite, something we can
measure. Sir, Science can’t even
explain a thought. It uses
electricity and magnetism, but
has never seen, much less fully
understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is
to be ignorant of the fact that
death cannot exist as a
substantive thing. Death is not the opposite of life:
just the absence of it. Now tell
me, Professor, do you teach your
students that they evolved from
a monkey? Professor: If you are referring to
the natural evolutionary
process, yes, of course, I do. Student : Have you ever
observed evolution with your
own eyes, sir? (The Professor shook his head
with a smile, beginning to
realize where the argument
was going.) Student : Since no one has ever
observed the process of
evolution at work and cannot
even prove that this process is
an on-going endeavor. Are you
not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a
preacher? (The class was in uproar.) Student : Is there anyone in the
class who has ever seen the
Professor’s brain? (The class broke out into
laughter. ) Student : Is there anyone here
who has ever heard the
Professor’s brain, felt it,
touched or smelt it? No one
appears to have done so. So,
according to the established Rules of Empirical, Stable,
Demonstrable Protocol, Science
says that you have no brain, sir.
With all due respect, sir, how do
we then trust your lectures, sir? (The room was silent. The
Professor stared at the student,
his face unfathomable.) Professor: I guess you’ll have to
take them on faith, son. Student : That is it sir … Exactly !
The link between man & GOD is
FAITH. That is all that keeps
things alive and moving.
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by ooman(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
This write up is as dumb as it is silly with only one aim in mind, TO MAKE EVOLUTION LOOK AS STU.PID AS THE GOD CONCEPT IS. The writer and the poster has no sense of what evolution is all about, they are already flawed in their creation account and are seeking to flaw the theory of evolution too.

Everything written here has been undoubtedly produced by a non thinking worshiper of a kind of God who thinks that Faith is the same as Maths. There is a difference between being able to calculate something you cannot see and only having faith that something you cannot see exist.

All atheist and evolutionists should ignore this already hackneyed obsolete write-up. It heads no where.

Just a thing to think about
[size=15pt]
JUST AS THERE IS NO COLD BUT ABSENCE OF HEAT

NO DEATH BUT ABSENCE OF LIFE

SO, NO EVIL BUT ABSENCE OF GOD

[/size]
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by akinemma1: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
ooman: This write up is as dumb as it is silly with only one aim in mind, TO MAKE EVOLUTION LOOK AS STU.PID AS THE GOD CONCEPT IS. The writer and the poster has no sense of what evolution is all about, they are already flawed in their creation account and are seeking to flaw the theory of evolution too.

Everything written here has been undoubtedly produced by a non thinking worshiper of a kind of God who thinks that Faith is the same as Maths. There is a difference between being able to calculate something you cannot see and only having faith that something you cannot see exist.

All atheist and evolutionists should ignore this already hackneyed obsolete write-up. It heads no where.

Just a thing to think about
[size=15pt]
JUST AS THERE IS NO COLD BUT ABSENCE OF HEAT

NO DEATH BUT ABSENCE OF LIFE

SO, NO EVIL BUT ABSENCE OF GOD

[/size]
mr man,can you prove your acclaimed evolutionary theory for us?You claim man evolved from monkey but if someone call you a monkey how will you feel?if you feel sad,then it means you are denying who you are.Just to let you know,i am wonderfully and fearfully made in the image of God.Take it or leave it.One day you will stand before the God you are denying his existence now and you will curse the day you decided to be an atheist.Repent before it is too late.
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by Les: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
ooman: NO EVIL
sure
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by ooman(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
akin emma: mr man,can you prove your acclaimed evolutionary theory for us?You claim man evolved from monkey but if someone call you a monkey how will you feel?if you feel sad,then it means you are denying who you are.Just to let you know,i am wonderfully and fearfully made in the image of God.Take it or leave it.One day you will stand before the God you are denying his existence now and you will curse the day you decided to be an atheist.Repent before it is too late.

Damn it. EVOLUTION NEVER CLAIMED MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS. dont be silly, we are all modern animals ok, our ancestors diverged some 2mya. Get some education before you spit rubbish out on the internet.

Micro evolution is observed daily, the differentiation into black and white people is one prove. and if you want to talk, get either deepsight, davidylan or chukkynwob down ok?
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by christemmbassey(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ all atheists. You guys wanted logic and sense knowledge and the Op gave it to you, why complain? Emptiness and foolishness of atheists reiigion exposed.
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by ooman(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
christemmbassey: @ all atheists. You guys wanted logic and sense knowledge and the Op gave it to you, why complain? Emptiness and foolishness of atheists reiigion exposed.

if what the OP posted sound sensible to you, then you are really truly senseless. stop bearing christembassy, pastor chris will never think the way you do.
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by Sicozone(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
ooman:

if what the OP posted sound sensible to you, then you are really truly senseless. stop bearing christembassy, pastor chris will never think the way you do.
akin emma: mr man,can you prove your acclaimed evolutionary theory for us?You claim man evolved from monkey but if someone call you a monkey how will you feel?if you feel sad,then it means you are denying who you are.Just to let you know,i am wonderfully and fearfully made in the image of God.Take it or leave it.One day you will stand before the God you are denying his existence now and you will curse the day you decided to be an atheist.Repent before it is too late.
ooman:

You claim there is no God because you dont see him? Why not stop breathing cos u can't see the air!!!......i really pity you atheists,ur foolishness will only lead you to where u never believed existed,God even said it in his word,he said my People die because of lack of Ignorance......Mehn,u guyz go get a life
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
christemmbassey: @ all atheists. You guys wanted logic and sense knowledge and the Op gave it to you, why complain? Emptiness and foolishness of atheists reiigion exposed.

my 9yrs little cousin couldn't read meaning out of the topic, how come you did?
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by ooman(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2013
Sicozone:
You claim there is no God because you dont see him? Why not stop breathing cos u can't see the air!!!......i really pity you atheists,ur foolishness will only lead you to where u never believed existed,God even said it in his word,he said my People die because of lack of Ignorance......Mehn,u guyz go get a life

solidified air can be seen and has been seen, just because you dont know something doesnt mean it hasnt been worked out
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by onetrack(m): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2013
ooman:

solidified air can be seen and has been seen, just because you dont know something doesnt mean it hasnt been worked out

The post by the OP is something that has been recycled and debunked so many times it's no longer worth worth responding to, except with a facepalm.
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by christemmbassey(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2013
ooman:

if you can't diftiate btween christemmbassey from christembassy is it the OP you will understand? IN CHRIST IS HID ALL THE TREASURES OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE. Just accept Jesus and give ya life a meaning.
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by ooman(m): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2013
christemmbassey: if you can't diftiate btween christemmbassey from christembassy is it the OP you will understand? IN CHRIST IS HID ALL THE TREASURES OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE. Just accept Jesus and give ya life a meaning.

u r the dumbest a$$hole in history
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by christemmbassey(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2013
ooman:

u r the dumbest a$$hole in history
are atheists like this? Pls be civil, there are decent ppl here,GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
The e xistence of the christian God is simply impossible.

Reasons;

Christian doctrine teaches that “creation” was perfect because it was fashioned by a “perfect” God, and it remained so until the “fall of man” occurred in the Garden of Eden. This begs the question of why God felt the need to create anything in the first place

A perfect god will be balanced, the lack of percieved balance would result into the need to create what will make it balance.

Christians claim their god requires worship like a human who requires food and sunlight. That need of the christian god is an attribute of imperfection.(perhaps he we can succeed in killing him by denying him of worship.....if he truly exists)

If humanity is imperfect,obviously its "alleged" creator is imperfect. It take perfection to create perfection.

If we are to believe in intelligent design, then creating something that is broken does not make God intelligent at all. It was this flaw in God’s design that was responsible for the introduction of imperfection into his previously perfect universe. Another proof of imperfection, thus another proof that God does not exist.

To make matters worse, God knew that Adam and Eve were going to totally Bleep everything up for the rest of humanity and did nothing about it, in spite of hearing screams of the damned. No, this perfect, all-compassionate, all-loving God went ahead with his plan anyway, knowing that billions of humans would end up eternally damned to hell

Another proof that God is not perfect is the venue that he chose to communicate with his imperfect creation – the Bible.

(1) (Reply)

Love And Tolerance: Meanings... / Armed Men On The Altar / Who Needs Deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.