Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat (8408 Views)

Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat / Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by charony(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mad Cow: ROCHAS OKOROCHA MUST DIE!!!!!!!! angry angry

Death to that Obese Ibari Ogwa Drunkard. angry

APC will not win a single position worthy of Note in the SE.

APC is a Yoruba + Hausa Polictical party. Rochas and his crew have once more sold the Igbos to the Mmanus and Ugwus.

OBI shall surely truimph, even if it solely for the purpose of putting that Afor Nsi Owerri to shame.

MUMU
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by charony(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Xpset: from 1999 till date no governor anambra has perform like Hon. Criss Ngige

but he killed our grassroot politics
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by hassey(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mad Cow: ROCHAS OKOROCHA MUST DIE!!!!!!!! angry angry

Death to that Obese Ibari Ogwa Drunkard. angry

APC will not win a single position worthy of Note in the SE.

APC is a Yoruba + Hausa Polictical party. Rochas and his crew have once more sold the Igbos to the Mmanus and Ugwus.

OBI shall surely truimph, even if it solely for the purpose of putting that Afor Nsi Owerri to shame. angry

u ar wrong on ds, bsds do u knw or av d idea of d ppl dat lay d foundation of pdp, dat u ar ranting for.
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by anyiway(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Gennyz: The Igbos love APGA,but those in Anambra state hate Peter Obi,to support wht am saying his support for Dora Akuyili was wht ruined her ambition frm been a senator,if u get to Onitsha u wil weep for Anambra,if u go to Akwa d same.
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANAMBRA STATE SO SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.
AFO NSI.
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by farem: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2013
charony:

but he killed our grassroot politics
Yes, he killed we grassroot politics. Dont you know that we prefer our grassroot politics to sound education, infrastructural development, massive employment and many good things?
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by Ogojohn(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2013
daprince-A:
ma friend what is your basis for rating them, I know for sure that mbadinuju is a flop, but ngige is not the best,if you really want to grade them do it from all the sectors and the level of development during their tenures....
WHAT SECTOR ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE BRAIN WASHED SUPPORTERS OF MRS OBI. CHRIS NGIGE IS STILL THE BEST IN ALL SECTORS
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by Ogojohn(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2013
chino24:

At least Anambra is far far developed and advanced than your rural, whor/e infested state of origin. Very soon we shall starting shipping you ingrates back to una backward state.

Anambra is the pride of Nigeria and Africa not even only SE. Onitsha and Nnewi is the economic hub of SE/SS. Awka is a hospitality city with serenity and relaxation and retirement. The reconstruction, expansion and remodeling of Onitsha-Awka exp into 8 lanes is giving Anambra a major boost.

Una bitterness for us will only lead to una to doom. Obi's achievement in Anambra will take you silly gov 27yrs to attempt.
ARE YOU DREAMING OR WHAT. I LEAVE IN ANAMBRA STATE AND IT SEEMS IT IS NOT THE SAME STATE I LIVE IN YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT.
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by chino24: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2013
cjfavour: who told u dt obi invited industries? Obi spent 7 yrs and attract only one company, interfact. Or are u talking about companies owned by anambra indigines which he commisioned? Rochas have companies in IMO state b4 he became gov bt obi does nt have one bt with what he've gotten,he's a share holder in interfact dts why they're here. You dnt know what u ppl have in rochas bt u will when u loose him and get a propagandist like obi. How much do u ppl pay in ur state university? Is it up to N180,000 we're paying here? Are u aware dt it was obi dt made all south east govs to increase their state uni's tuitionn fee which rochas have reduced? I'v bn to owerri and saw ur roads even some of ur streets are tarred bt dts nt d case here. I saw d amount of work going on in owerri,when they finish do u know how owerri and other places will look lokie? Come to awka and see dirty everywhere. Lets nt talk about onitsha. In anambra my gov is turning all anambra youth to agbero by giving them ticket to sell in d parks and markets. Is it like dt in imo? My gov have governed for 7 yrs bt have nt employd even one persn into d state civil service. Do u want such gov? Keep bad mouthing rochas and see were it will lead u. Anambrarians even want to come to owerri and steal rochas frm u ppl as u dnt appreciate him. Do u know how much road contracts are worth here in anambra just bcs of kickbacks. Imo ppl open ur eyes!!!

Hahahahah
Anambra wanna be. because your bro Adulfph busted you guys that is why you are now forming Anambra lol. Let me tell you Anambra has the best road network that was done during Ngige and Obi, our roads are not limited to the urban centers alone. All our communities are developing progressively because of assessibility. Major multinational companies are coming to Anambra because of good leadership. Even your bro Orange drug left your imo state and came to Anambra to build the largest manufacturing plants in the city of Onitsha. Awka is presently looking beautiful and neat with good road network because of govt attention, except ofcos you are talking of 10-15yrs ago, same goes for Onitsha which FG/state is reconstructing Head bridge-Awka dual exp.
Almost 2/3 of imo state people are investing, doing business and living in Anambra, particularly Onitsha- what does that tell you -enabling environment which is lacking in imo state because inassesseible roads, insecurity, high level of kidnapping and 419 fraudsters. I know good number of your graduates that has left imo state for good to work in Sabmiller, Orange drugs, Chrisoral and other multinationals at Harbour Industrial all in Onitsha and also Juhel Pharm Plant in Awka.
It is on record that there is no single Anambran living nor has invested a penny in your imo state. In Anambra our development is evenly spread, unlike in your imo state where they only limit to owerre thereby stunting the growth of the state. Imo state has been standstill since Mbakwe passed on. There has not been any new development. The only employment for girls is pros/ti/tu/tn, for men its keke napep, high level crime this is all because there is no single company in the state- govt is the only employer of labour. Its that bad
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by chino24: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2013
Ogojohn: ARE YOU DREAMING OR WHAT. I LEAVE IN ANAMBRA STATE AND IT SEEMS IT IS NOT THE SAME STATE I LIVE IN YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT.

You maybe living in Anambra but as blind man you are likely not see goodies we are seeing. You are seeing only darkness as a blind and deaf.
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by chino24: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2013
Idi Amin: DID I HEAR U WELL AND IF I MAY ASK, ARE U 4RM WHICH PLANET?:/

From Anambra planet
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by DuduNegro: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2013
we need a yorubaman to chair APGA and help it restore political strength in SE. this is the 5th time since independence that a regional political organization is turned upside and fvckd up in the east.

yoruba to the rescue... grin
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by chino24: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro: we need a yorubaman to chair APGA and help it restore political strength in SE. this is the 5th time since independence that a regional political organization is turned upside and fvckd up in the east.

yoruba to the rescue... grin

Ezi okwu?? You are deluded.

As much as I want Ngige to sit in (Ziks Place) Anambra govt house-Awka. I wouldn't want him to do so via Yoruba party acn because he is gonna fail except ofcos if he moves to another
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by Azukaorji(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2013
obi...hmmmmm!.so dis is wat u people wil carry enter our mega marged party...i fear ooo
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2013
Finally, just becos somebody jumps ship does not mean they have to sink the ship for others still on to drown. Obi tenure is coming to an end next year and APGA should give us a technocrat like Soludo, very Educated.

Wish Okorocha well, but APC will not enter any other state in the east.
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Finally, just becos somebody jumps ship does not mean they have to sink the ship for others still on to drown. Obi tenure is coming to an end next year and APGA should give us a technocrat like Soludo, very Educated.

Wish Okorocha well, but APC will not enter any other state in the east.

Yeah, I honestly don't see the APC winning any governorship seat or even getting up to 10% of the Presidential election votes in the South-east.
APGA, PDP and PPA have very loyal supporters in that zone. Ngige only won his Senate seat because of name-recognition, and his stewardship as a former governor.
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by MadCow1: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2013
hassey: u ar wrong on ds, bsds do u knw or av d idea of d ppl dat lay d foundation of pdp, dat u ar ranting for.

Wait!!! Let me guesss!!!!!!!

Erm.... Whoever they were, Rochas was definitely not one of them.
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, I honestly don't see the APC winning any governorship seat or even getting up to 10% of the Presidential election votes in the South-east.
APGA, PDP and PPA have very loyal supporters in that zone. Ngige only won his Senate seat because of name-recognition, and his stewardship as a former governor.

Exactly, APC tenure should expire in IMO STATE come 2019 after Rochas, if u see the bigger picture. Then it returns to APGA. APGA is a legacy and valuable tool left by the Ikemba.

Ikemba did not want to leave umu-igbo without a voice or rally point. Strength in numbers. Wisdom, Peace and Love Ndiigbo.
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2013
PDP will obviously benefit from this seeming lack of unity within APGA. I still believe that Soludo has the Midas touch to transform Anambra to the Dubai of Sub-Saharan Africa.
All this will of course, depend on Soludo's future ambition though. He might also be chosen as the running mate to the PDP presidential candidate in 2015.
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2013
CFCfan: PDP will obviously benefit from this seeming lack of unity within APGA. I still believe that Soludo has the Midas touch to transform Anambra to the Dubai of Sub-Saharan Africa.
All this will of course, depend on Soludo's future ambition though. He might also be chosen as the running mate to the PDP presidential candidate in 2015.

All welcome development. He did make a preferred vice President. He should win Anambra 2014. GEJ will be their after 2015, nobody gives up power.
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by adultiph: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2013
cjfavour: who told u dt obi invited industries? Obi spent 7 yrs and attract only one company, interfact. Or are u talking about companies owned by anambra indigines which he commisioned? Rochas have companies in IMO state b4 he became gov bt obi does nt have one bt with what he've gotten,he's a share holder in interfact dts why they're here. You dnt know what u ppl have in rochas bt u will when u loose him and get a propagandist like obi. How much do u ppl pay in ur state university? Is it up to N180,000 we're paying here? Are u aware dt it was obi dt made all south east govs to increase their state uni's tuitionn fee which rochas have reduced? I'v bn to owerri and saw ur roads even some of ur streets are tarred bt dts nt d case here. I saw d amount of work going on in owerri,when they finish do u know how owerri and other places will look lokie? Come to awka and see dirty everywhere. Lets nt talk about onitsha. In anambra my gov is turning all anambra youth to agbero by giving them ticket to sell in d parks and markets. Is it like dt in imo? My gov have governed for 7 yrs bt have nt employd even one persn into d state civil service. Do u want such gov? Keep bad mouthing rochas and see were it will lead u. Anambrarians even want to come to owerri and steal rochas frm u ppl as u dnt appreciate him. Do u know how much road contracts are worth here in anambra just bcs of kickbacks. Imo ppl open ur eyes!!!

My Brother your post sounds so funny.You just commented without back up for your points.Can you name the name of the company owned by Rochas in Imo state.Obi has attracted a lot of companies in Anambra state and provided both cash and enabling environment for them.Anambra state is part owners of Sabmiler,Juhel,Orient refinary and even orange drugs.They contributed some money to the building of these companies thereby creating internal revenue for the state for years to come.You don't come here to criticize leadership if you don't know what is suppose to be obtainable in rulership.Can you tell me any company that is own by Imo state Government that is working well.In the south east Anambra and Ebonyi receives the smallest allocation from the center still Obi has done enough with the little money. Anambra state is the only state in the East that is not owning any body any penny.I am the IT HEAD representing my company in southeast and i am always on the road and i can tell you states in the east with good road network.When you go to Anambra,even in the rural area you will enjoy good road untill you enter Imo state or Abia state.From Awka,Onitsha,Nkpor to Nnewi,Awka etiti,Igbo ukwu Ekwulobia,Agulu you will enjoy good road until you get to akokwa.from akokwa in Imo state to Okigwe,Onuimo,Ideato South(not akokwa to osina-umuobo road.the road is ok but it is done by ohakim)you will only meet dusty bad roads.So Leadership is about developing all sector of the economy.Roads,education,creating of jobs for youth and managing state funds well.
Comming to Imo state.Rochas has only stayed two years and you might say that it is not enough to judge him.But ana eji usi ahuru ama uto nsi.The only work he knows ho to best is boasting.You made mention of Education.Education has never been a problem in Imo state.Go and Check records from different educational bodies lik NUC,JAMB,WAEC and etc.I enjoyed free Education in my primary school and my secondary school.Because of his university free education 80% of Imo citizens cannot get admission in Imo state university again.The once they gave cheque cannot cash the cheque(my wife is an example)Rochas started more thn 40 roads in Imo state and abandoned all of them after just 6 months.Alot of roads in Imo state are death trap.We don't go home during rainy season because the condition he kept the roads.Owerri has always been a beautiful city even in the military era.So Owerri has nothing to do with Rochas.Most of the new road projects you see in Owerri are some of the roads he started and abandoned.Majority of the roads which our formal (failed governor)governor started during the end of his tenure for we to vote him.The ring road from Egbeada through Amakaohia,Orji and nekede are NNDC project and has been abandoned since Rochas took over.I want you to name any big achievement which Rochas have made in Imo state without avenue to milk Imo state.I am not rooting for any person but i am stating the fact on ground.I just pray that Rochas will improve because we had a high hope when he came on board.From look of things he only want to use us to achieve his presidential ambition.He has now started towing the line of Ohakim.He has started molesting and harasing people,borrowing money and mortgaging our future.In Anambra we have Nnewi,Agulu,Onitsha,Nkpor,Awka as booming industrialised area.In Imo state we have Owerri.Okigwe and Orlu cannot even measure up with Ekwulobia.When you relate the number of banks in Ekwulobia to that of Orlu and Okigwe you will understand how backward we are.Remember that Banks open up where there is strong economy.The total number of banks in Imo state will not measure up with numnber of banks in Onitsha alone.We need to tell our leaders the truth for them to sit up.Please tell Rochas that if he continue like this Oga aghakwa ya oko.I am off to work and will come back to comment in the evening.I don't have anything against you.I am only praying that Rochas will improve for the benefit of all.Believe me if he improve tommorow,i will come here and sing his praises
Re: Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat by lucastino: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
Take it or leave it,no igbo man can become president or vp in PDP,GEJ is only using the igbos in his cabinet as shock absorber,Okorocha,knows this fact, that is why is opting forAPC !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Plot To Hack INEC Database, Fear Heightens / Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media / Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.