Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

My Isp Is Shit - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Isp Is Shit (1027 Views)

Which ISP Is Good For Cyber Cafe In Lagos? / The Best ISP In Nigeria? / How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Isp Is Shit by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2008
Nairalanders, please help me out on this. I subscribed for a shared bandwidth of 64/128kbps VSAT with an ISP here in Nigeria. The bandwith I get on running speed tests however is unimaginably lower even when only 1 out my 8 system on LAN is connected, I sometimes get 8/12 kbps!
Could anyone recommend a better ISP for me? An ISP that is cheap and reliable.
Thanks
Re: My Isp Is Shit by Saddam: 1:53am On Mar 16, 2008
ipnx nigeria
Re: My Isp Is Shit by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2008
Linkserve
Re: My Isp Is Shit by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2008
The real problem is: how would know an ISP that will stand the test of time?
The ISP I use presently -not in the list above, also "did me well" when I first subscribed.
Can you share your experience with your own ISP? How long have you been with them?
Thanx.
Re: My Isp Is Shit by apity: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2008
Hi,check this site up www.your-freedom.net It works,i've been using it since last year.All you need is how to configue your computer to your GPRS phone and install one or two softwares and you are there on the internet.You can do it yourselt.All the step-by-step process is in a ebook which you can get for token.You can contact me through apity2008@yahoo.com for more info if you are interested.

WHAT YOU PAY YOUR HARD EARN MONEY FOR CAN BE GOTTEN FOR A TOKEN IF YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION
Re: My Isp Is Shit by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2008
@ apity, your freedom is not free for use except u are goin to use the free package that disconnects on its own at regular intervals
Re: My Isp Is Shit by apity: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2008
Yes you are right the free package disconnect after 60min then you reconnect,you can as well go for a paid package for less than $6 in a month.I hope you know it works 24hrs.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Inverter For Sale / What's Your Take On Naija Service Providers; Mtn,glo,airtel And Etisalat? / Help About Talia-broadband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.