Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Uniabuja Needs Help!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Needs Help!!! (13450 Views)

University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates / Uniabuja Part-time Form And Diploma Form Still On Sale. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by hakunamatata1: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
QUESTION:
drealnamdy:

Are u guys morons or u re just retarded fools...wat has payin to get a C got to do with d topic and d situation @ hand...which uni doesn't pay to get high grades in Nigeria.
?
ANSWER:..........GREAT IFE!

3 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by chiswaggs: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
kekakuz: Before you cry for help. Tell me how much did you pay for a C in ur last test. You think NUC is stupid to accredit that nonsense of a glorified secondary school. Thank God I pulled out on tyme.
I don't blame you
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by buoye1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Gwagwallada coMmunity secondary school...GCSS
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by buoye1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
hakuna matata: QUESTION: ?
ANSWER:..........GREAT IFE!
. U must be a learner!!!

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by ciphoenix: 12:19am On Feb 23, 2013
to think this would never happen in a Federal University
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by nijanigga: 1:21am On Feb 23, 2013
Una no love nija again?
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Chigorkizz(m): 1:32am On Feb 23, 2013
Thank GOD no unibuja student have been reported selling their kidneys jst to have 1st class.

If unibuja is a glorified secondary school,where on earth will a secondary school award degrees?

Unibuja is not stil a school where over 200 students share only one toilet.

Nairaland is now a place where people that cant even make third class comes out 2 rant with their blunt and vague ideas that lacks direction.

Nairaland is now a market place where people who cant differentiate between non acreditation of courses in a school and acredited school.

Most people reason from their anus instead of using their head.

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Andykuul: 1:36am On Feb 23, 2013
Oh, u min dat mushroom university? Or is it a glorified sec sch?....its beta its closds dwn 4eva. Dat sch is a digrace 2 oda fed unis
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Andykuul: 1:48am On Feb 23, 2013
Babzilla: 2ALL D PUPILS STUDENTS OF GWAGWALADA COMMUNITY secSCHOOL (GCSs), PLS GO AND REWRITE JAMB & SEEK A PROPER UNIVERSITY
spot on...what a fatherly advise...*singin* who get ears make them hear
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Caracta(f): 2:05am On Feb 23, 2013
Na wa o.

#sad#
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by mrofficial(m): 2:34am On Feb 23, 2013
Can somebody please post pictures of the said University. Thanks.
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by francis247(m): 3:36am On Feb 23, 2013
prospy04: Well, i dont see any reason why anybody should blame FG regarding this issue, afterall uniabuja is not the only fed. uni. In this country and as such u dont expect MIN. Of Edu. To use all the money allocated to the ministry to solve uniabuja's problems wen there are other fed. Universities that also need funds.
What i think suld b done is that the university management should bring in private sector to come in and build infrastructure and also help to provide the things that are needed in some of this departments to enable them get acreditation from NUC.
#myopinion.
Hey man! Would you pls stop posting trash? How many Federal universities do you know across this country were funded by the private sector with regards to provision of infrastructures? The Foundation of that university issh1t, that's why it's in this huge mess today. My Ernest prayer is for Gods mercy to rest on the Airhead that kick started a federal university on a primary school without any real planning or mapping. Na only private sector go build infrastructures? What about United Nations and World Health Organization? Mtcheeew...
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Mornah25: 5:00am On Feb 23, 2013
@Op,I can feel ur pain but to be candid,gwags has always been a joke n fraud all along...Apologies to her alumni here but that's the truth...Imagine in 2004 when I applied for computer science with a jamb score of 242 (no post jamb then),only 4 me to get to d school and cudnt find my name on the admission list..what even annoyed me most was the fact that jamb scores of 177,180 etc.where dere on d notice board..I have a younger sister there presently and we both got admission same time and I hv graduated 2yrs ago..The real prblm is hw can a school that was created in 1991 want to rub shoulders with the 1st and 2nd generation universities? is it because it is in the federal capital? Imagine courses like medicine and engineering,dem think say na beans to set up facilities just like that..Right frm the onset,the right ppl hv nt bn on ground to manage the skul n that's the result of what we r seeing 2day..The school has been politicalised frm the beginning and I pray this should be an eye opener and wake up call to the NUC,Ministry of Education,FG and other authorities involved..I FEEL 4 THEM.
"Better by Far " (Unilorin)

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 23, 2013
To all those saying uniabuja should be the best school since IT LOCATED IN THE FCT, i would say there is something you are not seeing.

Having your most renouned every thing in your capital only means that you are a one city state and being one city state isnt the best for nigeria since it is the character of developing countries.

Harvard isnt in washinton. The most renouned of brazilian cities is not the capital and you can say that for many other serious countries.
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by mu2sa2: 6:11am On Feb 23, 2013
surely uniabuja is in a mess. But d fed university otuoke is even worse off and it is located at gej`s village. If gej does not give a damn about the condition of the university he alloted his village he surely wont care about uniabuja. After all gej`s children will never go to uniabuja for anything. But wait a minute, if uniabuja had awarded perm sec patience honorary phd the university`s situation would not hav been this bad. Ah, nigeria!!
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by marinepatrol: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2013
Kai aboki and malam. This kind of situation is bleeped up. I can't imagine myself starting all from scratch in some other school in Nigeria. I'll rather do something else praying and hoping that one day de school will reopen than to go write jamb plus de other written after jamb in schools. Don't worry cause wen u do you only make it double. I remember my @ school Unizik' when inspection was near they got a tip and the school immediately started renovations all over. We even paid accreditation fee at that moment. Nija na scam uniabuja don fall hands. Bleep de government
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2013
de Hitchcock: ;DThank God I had graduated b4 these whole drama grin grin grin grin

Typical Nigerian mentality,cos you have finished everything can go up in blaze abi? Dis same mentality our leaders have,since their children are not schooling in Nigeria,educaton is left to rut. Yet ple like you will complain of our leaders, unknown to you, you are not different.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Ezegozie(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2013
Babzilla: 2ALL D PUPILS STUDENTS OF GWAGWALADA COMMUNITY SCHOOL (GCS), PLS GO AND REWRITE JAMB & SEEK A PROPER UNIVERSITY

you are an insensitive human being. You don't.
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Haryobame: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2013
drealnamdy:

Mumuu....Are u guys morons or u re just slow fools...wat has payin to get a C got to do with d topic and d situation @ hand...which uni doesn't pay to get high grades in Nigeria. Even d soo called private Uni. I personally feel d plight of dis students cos I hav once experienced such situation bac in my Uni days..I just pray d federal govt intervenes and solves dis problem to help dis youths cos d psychological trauma is unbearable..
confirm talk....
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by mckenzie125: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2013
Y una no jst hit d nail 4 cap......na dat yeye VC una suppose dey talk abt wen eat d money wen dey suppose take equip d whole Engineering labs and foundries.....rada he wants 2 play a fast 1 and tell students to write exams 1st.wen dey graduate wch certificate dem go show after 5yrs of learnin.....na wa oooo....as 4 me I just knw say dat man called Adelabo abi na Alaba don lost him job as VC.dis kind tin no fit happen 4 East or South .....as a great Esutite we 4 don kidnap d idiot.Gbam

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Slickest(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2013
nina myers:
unfortunately for me i had to take up my final yr 2nd semester courses cos i had to drop a semester due to child birth, my mates currently serving so i'm stuck, i'm really praying. *fingers crossed*
It will al turn out well...u started it,u'll end it.howz d kid doin? grin
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by 7thCANON: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2013
None accreditation of coursesand the problems following forthwith is not a new thing in Nigeria. From Ibadan to Ife, to Benin, Port Harcourt, Calabar, these had happened at one time or the other. I think this is in the news because it's Abuja. When it comes to educational issues in Nigeria, we need to understand the rules and procedures to enable us make informed decisions. In universities, departments may be accredited as: no accreditation (or denied accreditation), interim accreditation, or full accreditation. Each status is usually reviewed after some years and has its implications e.g denied accreditation implies that the affected department/programme stops admission into the programme until the status is reviewed - may be after three years. Some universities, with full knowledge of this rule, will still admit students into the department/programme which invariably means that the students are not recognized by NUC, and so cannot take university exams. Even if they do, they cannot graduate. It's only unfortunate that the universities do not infom their prospective students on time. If the rules are to be obeyed, even if those students in the affected departments take their exams they may still have problems in future.
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by mckenzie125: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2013
I don talk am b4.....y una no wan use una medulla....d problem na dat yeye VC cuz am dat Adelabo man....make una helep me ask am were d money wen e suppose take equip d labs and foundaries....I tells u if na 4 South or East(ESUTITE) we 4 do Kidnap d yeye man.......

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by mckenzie125: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2013
Y una no jst hit d nail 4 cap......na dat yeye VC una suppose dey talk abt wen eat d money wen dey suppose take equip d whole Engineering labs and foundries.....rada he wants 2 play a fast 1 and tell students to write exams 1st.wen dey graduate wch certificate dem go show after 5yrs of learnin.....na wa oooo....as 4 me I just knw say dat man called Adelabo abi na Alaba don lost him job as VC.dis kind tin no fit happen 4 East or South .....as a great Esutite we 4 don kidnap d yeye man .Gbam
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by kofo365: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2013
agbola: Lmao!!! if the dude that posted this beta be a parent to a uniabuja student. Cos posts like that is enough reasons for NUC to not accredit the school cheesy grin
seriously seun has alot to do on this site,i suggest dr shud be a sanity test to avoid yaba left candidate intruding,and also dr shud be age restriction to avoid under age kids insulting dos dat ar above dem in d name of comment.cos pple like dis ram [agbo]shud nt be on NL.
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2013
Ezegozie:

you are an insensitive human being. You don't.
MR MAN IM TRYING 2 HELP. I WENT TO ABU AND THE LAST TIME I CHKD UNIABUJA IS A COURSE IN ABU.
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by clemmonce(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2013
i hate sad news.... i am running away from this trend
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by drealnamdy(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Babzilla:
MR MAN IM TRYING 2 HELP. I WENT TO ABU AND THE LAST TIME I CHKD UNIABUJA IS A COURSE IN ABU.

Looool... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin....guy ur fadaaa...na my school u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ ridicule lik dis.. grin
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
de Hitchcock: ;DThank God I had graduated b4 these whole drama grin grin grin grin

where have u been? U ran out of gwagz then and u no holla at ur boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score / At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike / Protesting LASU Staff Chase Out Vc, Principal Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.