Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners (6863 Views)

Boy Carrying Toy Gun Killed By Police / Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference / Piers Morgan To Gun Advocate Larry Pratt: 'you're An Unbelievably Stupid Man, Ar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Gun Owners Get Discount At Virginia Pizza Shop

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — A Virginia Beach pizza shop owner is showing his support for firearm rights by giving gun owners a 15 percent discount.

The discount is given to anyone who brings a gun or concealed handgun permit to All Around Pizzas and Deli.

Owner Jay Laze tells news media outlets that he'd planned on offering the discount for a limited time. But he says the response has been overwhelming and he might make it permanent.

Since the discount began last Friday, Laze says 80 percent of his customers have brought guns into the pizza shop. He says one customer came in with an AK-47.

Laze is a gun owner and says he's always been a supporter of the right to carry firearms.

SOURCE
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 20, 2013
So if u ask for a Pepperonni pizza, and dey give you an onionronni pizza, you can blast of d persons head abi? undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Jaideyone(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2013
ok. Jay laze should be in a mental hospital

1 Like

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by andrewza: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2013
Why not seems like agood way to make a point. Would hate to try and rob that place

2 Likes

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by JeSoul(f): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
@that picture of the mother packing a piece shocked grin

I don't blame her sha. Some of the bastards (excuse my french) out there who invade homes & harm children...I would do the same if the circumstances called for it jor.

At the same time...so many accidental gun deaths...I don't know its the best to have guns around babies.
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by strangest(m): 1:22am On Feb 25, 2013
Let me guess.. If you enter with RPG, food is on the house...

9 Likes

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by MadCow1: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Bawss1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Americans and guns. This will certainly be their undoing.

1 Like

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
If this were to happen in other countries I know hmmmm! E.g....... tongue #CashierInTrouble#
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by TCD: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
80% of the customers are always carrying guns, I bet you there will never be robberies in that store.

1 Like

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by kokoye(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
So...what happens if some dumbo takes a loaded gun and it mistakenly goes off and kills.

They will blame Obama for that again?

1 Like

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by masterpiecer(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sick amerikas angry
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
I love america and americans but I hate their governments bad ways
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Temismith(f): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
If u do mistake find person trouble, u go don reach heaven befor dey know say u na joke u dey joke.

1 Like

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Symphony007: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
This american love affair with guns is revolting. There is something extremely uncivilized about people packing heat like it's the wild wild west so why do they need the police when some folks even own more sorphisticated firearms than the law enforcement.
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by blackmann(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
Bawss1: Americans and guns. This will certainly be their undoing.

It is already their undoing. They now have no control over it. The number of gun-related cases these days is alarming. Just last week a rapper was shot and killed on The Strip in Las Vegas over an arguement in a parking lot. Killed two other people in a taxi too.
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by onye100: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
I no knw weda dangote go fit announce dis kind 1, hmmm i wonda weda him 4 still dey 4 biz after 2 wks? I trust boko tinz & 9ja delta level 4 show up & help his ministry.
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Jerryjat(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
ogugua88: Gun Owners Get Discount At Virginia Pizza Shop

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — A Virginia Beach pizza shop owner is showing his support for firearm rights by giving gun owners a 15 percent discount.

The discount is given to anyone who brings a gun or concealed handgun permit to All Around Pizzas and Deli.

Owner Jay Laze tells news media outlets that he'd planned on offering the discount for a limited time. But he says the response has been overwhelming and he might make it permanent.

Since the discount began last Friday, Laze says 80 percent of his customers have brought guns into the pizza shop. He says one customer came in with an AK-47.

Laze is a gun owner and says he's always been a supporter of the right to carry firearms.

SOURCE
tor...
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Samxiulee: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
JeSoul: @that picture of the mother packing a piece shocked grin

I don't blame her sha. Some of the bastards (excuse my french) out there who invade homes & harm children...I would do the same if the circumstances called for it jor.

At the same time...so many accidental gun deaths...I don't know its the best to have guns around babies.
that picture reminds me of the Connecticut shooting,the shooter used his mother's gun to shoot people,mostly children,his mother and himself.at a point in her life she might have being a proud gun owner.
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by momodub: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
area boys cant fuuk with that woman withe the baby plus her pistol grin
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by pappilo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
This is the only thing i love about America. The right to defend yourself and blast any mu'fooker trying to rob you to smitherings. Why should the law abiding citizens give up their guns and be at the mercy of criminals who will always have their guns.

The man in the link below killed 5 criminals and injured 2 in 3 seperate incidents when the scum tried to rob him. They shot him as well. Without his guns, he would have been another statistic

http://www.democraticunderground.com/117273824

"Swear to everything when I leave this earth, Its gon' be on both feet, never knees in the dirt"
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by BashToks: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
strangest: Let me guess.. If you enter with RPG, food is on the house...

LMAO!!!
Definitely 100% discount.

1 Like

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by BashToks: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
Symphony007: This american love affair with guns is revolting. There is something extremely uncivilized about people packing heat like it's the wild wild west so why do they need the police when some folks even own more sorphisticated firearms than the law enforcement.

Go Figure...
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by kpozite(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
I bet this man does not only sell pizzas, he either has a gun shop or is a manufacturer. It's the likes of him that are responsible for the wars and trouble around us today. Imagine these arms in the wrong hands more havoc obviously.
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
TCD: 80% of the customers are always carrying guns, I bet you there will never be robberies in that store.
Yet, US records one of the highest robberies in the world.
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
strangest: Let me guess.. If you enter with RPG, food is on the house...

Or he simply looses his outlet. grin

1 Like

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by watchindelta(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
make i go arange 1 shapshap bfore it wil finish.
Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by andrewza: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
people act like think America has a gun problem. while lets look.

1 Like

Re: Pizza Shop Offers Discount To Gun-Owners by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Guess my kids are eating pizza tonight! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Now Admits Trump Will Remain President / Dirty Politics: Nude Photos Of Rwanda’s Female Presidential Candidate Leaked / Breaking New: Arnold Schwarzenegger Accused Of Exposing Prisoner To Leprosy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.