Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Get Your Loan Catalogue Now! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your Loan Catalogue Now! (769 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Loan Catalogue Now! by imoh4king(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2013
Through out last year, I was in need of loan for business purpose. After going thru several individuals and Company, I realised that most of them are scams. I was lucky to get loan from two people, one happens to be a friend who's company facilitates loan within the range of N10,000 to N500,000 but payable with 10% interest after one month and the second company based in Surulere faciliates loan within the range of N40,000 to N1m with 6% interest monthly with the provision of a post dated check.
I have made up an ebook with a list of Companies and individuals both online and offline that give out loans with their conditions and percentage on interest. The book also highlights steps to take in order to get loans.
People also don't understand the kind of colateral to pledge when appealing for loan.
They are certain percentage on interest that are not realistic.
The ebook will cost you only N500 or $4(USD)in Liberty reserve. It is an Eighty seven (87)page ebook that can help and guide you on how to collect loans without being scammed.
To get the book you can pay to
Bank name: GTBank
Account name: Princewell Udonkanga
Account number: 0027556642
Amount: N500
After paying send an email to princewelludonkanga@myairnigeria.com or imoh4king@gmail.com with subject title: Loan Catalogue and a bank slip number in bracket.
Stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

Register With Us Today / Do You Need Sugar Mummy?contact Agent Barry Via +2348030521459 / Creative Training Extravaganza!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.