Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie (13427 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 / Download House Of Gold Part 1 And Part 2 By Yvonne Nelson / D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by otumfour(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
spade: Oh well, I guess IcePrince is going to finally use this opportunity to chop the remainder of Yvonne Nelson's congo wey Iyanya remain for am.

As a side note... I never knew the guy was so short! shocked

Inyana or whatever u call him ain't got sh!xt on Yvonne Nelson and he's said this time and time again......ur sister wey inynya go fork.....nonsense.....
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
ebamma: More money in your pocket equals to more toto to your joystick,enjoy yourself iceprince
life is not all about sex.DIMWIT.smh.
Pussy crazy fellas

1 Like

Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
mtcheeeew. Sumtin wey no add 0.01 for my G.P. By the way how did this make the front page. Seun, warn ur people fa. #Abeg na only mouth i get o. Minus dah one, i fit cry if una do me anything.#
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Willgates(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Cyber_mugu: Wetin ice prince knw wey he wan act, abi na rap he wan rapp for dem??

Ice prix sabi rap?
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by safarigirl(f): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hope his role in the movie won't be as brief as Mercy Johnson's verse in Aboki remix
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by thaoriginator: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
Troll: What Is Wrong With The Mod Called Sexkillz?
He Banned Me In The Romance Section. I Complained On Another Section (Not Before Contributing To The Thread Topic) He Went On To Hide My Post And Banned Me There. For What? I Don't Know undecided...

Below Was What I Complained About After My Initial Reply In The Thread

...On Another NOTE: A Mod Just Banned Me Today For Three Months!? . Imagine? All Cos I Expressed Something Close To First To Comment (Not That I Said That O!)
Sexkillz Abi Whatever Your Moniker Is, Please Note That The Moniker: Troll is Not For "Trolling" I Want To Assume That You Got Misguided On My Choice Of Username.
Please Take Note. CC: Seun and Other Moderators. Thanks.

He May Jump On Here And Probably Ban Me Here. Someone Please Advise Him To Stay Off My Back. Enough Said angry
don't mind dat mod he's a typical idi-at! He banned many men and put the expire yeat at 2106 like say hin papa fit reach dat age. If dem like make dem ban me I no send
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by thaoriginator: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
Willgates:
Ice prix sabi rap?
e sabi rap.
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by braine(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
spade: Why is Majid Michel standing on the flowers like a bushman?

Couldn't someone tell him to get off the goddamned lawn?

Guy you harsh o. kiss
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by braine(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
Firstgentleman1: mtcheeeew. Sumtin wey no add 0.01 for my G.P. By the way how did this make the front page. Seun, warn ur people fa. #Abeg na only mouth i get o. Minus dah one, i fit cry if una do me anything.#

Lol.. Wait till them yab you well. kiss
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by braine(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Troll: What Is Wrong With The Mod Called Sexkillz?
He Banned Me In The Romance Section. I Complained On Another Section (Not Before Contributing To The Thread Topic) He Went On To Hide My Post And Banned Me There. For What? I Don't Know undecided...

Below Was What I Complained About After My Initial Reply In The Thread

...On Another NOTE: A Mod Just Banned Me Today For Three Months!? . Imagine? All Cos I Expressed Something Close To First To Comment (Not That I Said That O!)
Sexkillz Abi Whatever Your Moniker Is, Please Note That The Moniker: Troll is Not For "Trolling" I Want To Assume That You Got Misguided On My Choice Of Username.
Please Take Note. CC: Seun and Other Moderators. Thanks.

He May Jump On Here And Probably Ban Me Here. Someone Please Advise Him To Stay Off My Back. Enough Said angry

Lol.. The nigger is power drunk. Leave him, its his turn to shine; he'll meet his boss later. Take heart bro. cool
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
iamswizz: one of those almajaris who can buy u and ur family!
stop being foolish is he even worth $3m
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
otumfour:

Inyana or whatever u call him ain't got sh!xt on Yvonne Nelson and he's said this time and time again......ur sister wey inynya go fork.....nonsense.....

abeg shut up punny wey inyanya don shag inside out
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by braine(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
ayswags: abeg shut up punny wey inyanya don shag inside out

Like you were there when he was doing it.
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
THE HECK WITH ICE PRINCE WHO IS THE HOT CHIC WITH THE LONG PRETY LEGS? ID SURE LIKE 2 WAX HER 'HOUSE OF GOLD'
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Omoniyass1: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
chucksbadt: This is going to be the first movie ice prince will star in. The title of this movie is "HOUSE of GOLD" and its PREMIERING SOON...actors and actresses like, MAJID MICHEL,ICEPRINCE,OMAWUMI,EDDIE WATSON,LUCKIE LAWSON,FRANCIS ODEGA would be in this expected blockbuster movie.
[color=]
chucksbadt: This is going to be the first movie ice prince will star in. The title of this movie is "HOUSE of GOLD" and its PREMIERING SOON...actors and actresses like, MAJID MICHEL,ICEPRINCE,OMAWUMI,EDDIE WATSON,LUCKIE LAWSON,FRANCIS ODEGA would be in this expected blockbuster movie.
[/color]
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Memphis357(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
We don't give a F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Memphis357: We don't give a F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT I DO GIVE A FCK ABOUT THE CHIC WITH THE HOT LEGS. I HOPE THERE'S A RAUNCHY BARE-IT ALL S3X SCENE INVOLVING HER. THATS THE ONLY WAY IM GONNA WATCH THAT MOVIE
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by otumfour(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
ayswags: abeg shut up punny wey inyanya don shag inside out

Look @ this ugly BANCE'like looking animal, as if u were der wit tht ur yeye mouth odor.....see animals like u wey dey add up to the 18 million mad Nigerians ooo undecided

Seek help kwasia

1 Like

Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
spade: Why is Majid Michel standing on the flowers like a bushman?

Couldn't someone tell him to get off the goddamned lawn?
Na wa to you ooooo ... na so you dey hate pepsin reach ... hmmmm
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Okay em don try
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by missjo(f): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
I just hope the movie turns out half as good as the promotional poster....damn, that poster is hot....I can actually guess the movie plot just looking at it
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by 3RNEST(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
missjo: I just hope the movie turns out half as good as the promotional poster....damn, that poster is hot....I can actually guess the movie plot just looking at it
indeed the poster is hot, the funny part of it is that what is Francis Odega doing there! he remind me of Baby Police Movies!! Moree(Pawpaw) u'have kill me lol...u remember that part?
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by chucksbadt(m): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
ebamma: how much u pay am?
quality news
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Dzeem: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ice prince in a movie ke?dat means ona kan o wo ja!him lyrics for music don finish ne?o ma se ooooo,no wonder he dey sing babi Allah dey beg Dangote for money(aboki)well no wahala,act well
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by chucksbadt(m): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
tellwisdom: Where is Ice piss among them? sad
r u blind?abi dem swear 4 ur head?
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by chucksbadt(m): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2013
Firstgentleman1: mtcheeeew. Sumtin wey no add 0.01 for my G.P. By the way how did this make the front page. Seun, warn ur people fa. #Abeg na only mouth i get o. Minus dah one, i fit cry if una do me anything.#

did dey threaten u 2 comment on dis post?.....smh
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by chucksbadt(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2013
damilola_luv: lol just helping the op, na crime grin
fnks dear....u reali lighted up d post
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by tellwsdom: 1:20am On Feb 21, 2013
chucksbadt:
r u blind?abi dem swear 4 ur head?

E be like sey craze woman don dey smooch u abi??..U knw wan grow abi? angry angry
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Engrkingsley(m): 4:05am On Feb 21, 2013
obadiah777: NICE PIC. WHO IS ICE PRINCE ?
r u joking?? Or ur not based in naija He's a musician...I'm sure google stil works
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Dzeem: 5:40am On Feb 21, 2013
Ice prince in a movie ke?dat means ona kan o wo ja!him lyrics for music don finish ne?o ma se ooooo,well no wahala,act well
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by nikkypearl(f): 6:27am On Feb 21, 2013
I am begin to aving crushing upon Majid Michelle!!no abuse pls!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poor Gotv Picture Quality / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Help, Where Can I Download 3gp Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.