Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Sell Yourself Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sell Yourself Here (678 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Sell Yourself Here by DnigerianPrince: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
I see a lot of thread talking about" I need this", "I want that", how about what you can offer/give instead of what you can get.
This thread is meant for you to tell the opposite sex what they can get from choosing you and not the next person if he/she let you into his/her life.
All for fun but who knows maybe you have what someone is looking for tongue
In three sentence
Re: Sell Yourself Here by DnigerianPrince: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
1. I enjoy cooking breakfast for her
2. I'm a prince grin that means I can take you with me to Paris for our honeymoon cheesy cheesy no joke tongue
3. I believe in God which means, I'm fearful of him smiley
Re: Sell Yourself Here by nzubeokafor: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
;DAbeg I wan tell una [color=#006600][/color]somthing today I go buy one polo for market wey dey write MY MONEY GROW LIKE GRASS!!but I buy the cloth for easther celebration as I dey come back na em I see one boy wey dey sell orange come wear the same cloth. Abeg may I throw the cloth or what
Re: Sell Yourself Here by nzubeokafor: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Na all this stuff na especially girls they do am may dey change or change go change them
Re: Sell Yourself Here by DnigerianPrince: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
nzubeokafor: ;DAbeg I wan tell una [color=#006600][/color]somthing today I go buy one polo for market wey dey write MY MONEY GROW LIKE GRASS!!but I buy the cloth for easther celebration as I dey come back na em I see one boy wey dey sell orange come wear the same cloth. Abeg may I throw the cloth or what
nzubeokafor: Na all this stuff na especially girls they do am may dey change or change go change them
Wtf dude Stop smoking that ish
Re: Sell Yourself Here by Dyt(f): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
^ hahhahahahahahahaahha
Re: Sell Yourself Here by flickyas(f): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Sell Yourself Here by flickyas(f): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Sell Yourself Here by nikkytunde(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
I will do what so ever that will make her happy.xoxo.08125040705

Suger Mummies LoL / love / Matured &positive Lady Wanted For A Serious Relationship!