Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

The IPS To Use In A Cybercafe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The IPS To Use In A Cybercafe (606 Views)

Barbershop Brings More Profit Than Cybercafe. True/ False ? / Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The IPS To Use In A Cybercafe by elipec01(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hello follow NL which is d best ISP to use in a cyber cafe business as beginner, I just open one in port harcourt, I'm thinking of d best to use. Some people advice me on direct to pc while some said IPNX is d best, I'm some how confuse. Pls I need ur help, tnx all.
Re: The IPS To Use In A Cybercafe by 4good(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
I advise that you check the other Cafes already existing in your area to see the ISP they patronize. Please dont gamble with your hard earned money ooo.
However, there is no such thing as "Best ISP". You only try and get the ISP that is currently doing well in your area and subscribe. At any time "t" and without prior notice that "Best" ISP may develop problem and you will soon have to determine the next "Best" ISP to patronize. This is the reality of today's cafe business. Best of luck.
Re: The IPS To Use In A Cybercafe by amtheone(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2013
4good: I advise that you check the other Cafes already existing in your area to see the ISP they patronize. Please dont gamble with your hard earned money ooo.
However, there is no such thing as "Best ISP". You only try and get the ISP that is currently doing well in your area and subscribe. At any time "t" and without prior notice that "Best" ISP may develop problem and you will soon have to determine the next "Best" ISP to patronize. This is the reality of today's cafe business. Best of luck.

Op, 4good has said all. There is nothing like d best ISP in Naija for now
Re: The IPS To Use In A Cybercafe by elipec01(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
4good thanks for ur advice

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Import Any Product If You Have Not Read This!!!!!!!!!! / # / Need Your Help To Start Business.[www.multyinfotech.com is a business website?]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.