Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,492 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme (17093 Views)

Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) / Osita Iheme's New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Pato30(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2013
Happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Uwakuwak(f): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2013
pekelepekele: I am very sure that you have never pray this kind of prayer for even any of your boy friend before na wa oo . You think he is on nairaland abi? and maybe he will e-mail you because of this to come for marriage interview abi? See your mouth as you talk am May God give you your eve! Your mind you mean may God give me Uwakuwak as your eve
}8-)Haba, i no fit stand for interview for marriage, besides, i no dey marry money na true love i dey marry. Even if he Email me, he no fit work for him.
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Phay8(f): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2013
[b]happy bday pawpaw cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by ylaa(f): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
bigfat03: [size=15pt]please how old is he now ? [/size]any way he cant be more 21 today...he is so cute and short

NA TODAY YOU KNOW SAY HIM SHORT? YOU NKO? INSTEAD OF WISHING HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU COME TALK IRRELEVANT TALK. ABEG CLEAR.
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by moxyz: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
coolHappy Birthday Boss
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by infodollarman(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Uwakuwak: May You live long,:
May your dream come true,
May God give you your eve!
May God bless you till your children are trainned. Amen. Happy birthday.
amen in Jesus name
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by dannykrez(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sme pple ehnnn HBD bro angry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Gilbertman(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
Many happy Returns of the days and years past to Mr Osita Iheme.
May the Lord God of Creation make your relevancy to your family, Nigeria, Africa,The world,this generation and the next be more widespread and impact(ive).Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by infodollarman(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2013
Uwakuwak: }8-)Haba, i no fit stand for interview for marriage, besides, i no dey marry money na true love i dey marry. Even if he Email me, he no fit work for him.
follow your heart o!no be money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Stuns In Alluring Photos / Photos And Video Of Chika Ike's Vacation / Fans Blast Ice Prince Saying He Has Been Charmed By Maima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.