Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 (63452 Views)

MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) / New Way Of Getting Airtel Unlimited MB/GB!!! / Unlimited Mb On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by avalanchexxx: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
The full guide is at http://.com/tutorials.php?id=76 . straight tothe point and free
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by plato00: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2013
works fine. i just got 3GB and its working on both my modem and android..
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by Francheezy(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2013
guy,nawa 4 u 0oh...u jst dey deciv urself everywhr
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by avalanchexxx: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2013
its people like you that see others progress and fold their arms. better use it before they block it. it was working in 2012 but they blocked it, now its working again. iv gotten over 5GB with it and still used it as at 1 am today. sit there and keep whyning u hear?
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by hadecunleh: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2013
Well, I tried it. It swapped my money and credited me with 10mb. Subsequent tries failed due to insufficient fund. Utter rubbish.
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by avalanchexxx: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2013
its either u ddnt follow the instructions or they just blocked it cos sincerely, iv been using it for four days now and used it as at 1am today. if you doubt me, ask your friends who used this same cheat as at 2012 and those who heard about it on time will tell you it was working since late january. sincerely,it got me over 5GB and im using it to browse on my PC right now.
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by avalanchexxx: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2013
hadecunleh: Well, I tried it. It swapped my money and credited me with 10mb. Subsequent tries failed due to insufficient fund. Utter rubbish.
. I guess i forgot to tell you that i spent about N500 to get this over 5GB cos sumtyms, i make a mistake or network speed makes it flop. bt i recharged nd continued. by the way, was the phone still ringing before you dialled A ? by the way, subsequent tries will of course fail because u dont have at least N100 on your phone anymore and you havent sent 'deactivate' to 440 to clear the sim of subscription status. means you ddnt fully understand each step of the guide... or maybe they just blocked it today
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by avalanchexxx: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
Browsing Cheat / Tweak 101
Most unlimited browsing tweaks ( like the mtn one of 2012 that lasted over a year of unlimited browsing, the airtel of 2012 that gave you as many 10mb as you wanted, glo unlimited downloads of 2012 that lasted 3 months of unlimited browsing...) are centered around just 1 principle: 'When your service provider is having major upgrades or network issues, then you are most likely missing free browsing'.
Airtel has been having major problems for about a month now. I recharged N1,200 this month for their BIS, they removed my money immediately but gave me no mb. I called their customer care.... u know the rest. so i told the girl (Helen) 'its nothing personal, i hold no grudges against u personally but airtel will cough out my N1,200, three times over. I began searching through all known airtel tweaks, lo and behold,this had resumed working. If it worked for you as it gave me over 5GB, im happy for u cos I am delighted that iv gotten back at stupid airtel for taking my money, calling me a liar and wasting my time. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by lexander(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2013
avalanchexxx: Browsing Cheat / Tweak 101
Most unlimited browsing tweaks ( like the mtn one of 2012 that lasted over a year of unlimited browsing, the airtel of 2012 that gave you as many 10mb as you wanted, glo unlimited downloads of 2012 that lasted 3 months of unlimited browsing...) are centered around just 1 principle: 'When your service provider is having major upgrades or network issues, then you are most likely missing free browsing'.
Airtel has been having major problems for about a month now. I recharged N1,200 this month for their BIS, they removed my money immediately but gave me no mb. I called their customer care.... u know the rest. so i told the girl (Helen) 'its nothing personal, i hold no grudges against u personally but airtel will cough out my N1,200, three times over. I began searching through all known airtel tweaks, lo and behold,this had resumed working. If it worked for you as it gave me over 5GB, im happy for u cos I am delighted that iv gotten back at stupid airtel for taking my money, calling me a liar and wasting my time. Peace!
please send me the full details to my inbox
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by rubion: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by rubion: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2013
guy.. all you care about is your f**king blog. this stuff has been around since august 2012 and there are more ways to go around this but it has been a closely guarded thing because once eediots like you know it they will broadcast it and Airtel will block it. yes, airtel has SEOs and people who scrape the net for things like this and they will rectify it. giving out on your blog doesn't make your blog relevant in anyway, it only does harm to this hack.

Jesus, save us from some b!tch niggaz
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by maximale: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
at least he's better than scum like you who charge people and don't deliver!
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by victorblac(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
it appears it's no longer working. Can anybody confirm?
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 09, 2013
[b][/b]good evenin nairalanders.
its obvious, almost every airtel user want to know what's new in the world of chea

. .

and dey that have dnt want to release for fear of it being blocked and to maximize profit .
to an extent they are right.

but in the real sense you could still get the stuff directly to your phone.not really necessary you know how to do it. .
even at a cheaper rate .
locate the right dude that's all it takes
distance is not a barrier .
?
i am a benefactor
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by muyeskin(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
plato00: works fine. i just got 3GB and its working on both my modem and android..
08082382347 is my number. Will love to be a part
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by muyeskin(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
Akjerry: [b][/b]good evenin nairalanders.
its obvious, almost every airtel user want to know what's new in the world of chea

. .

and dey that have dnt want to release for fear of it being blocked and to maximize profit .
to an extent they are right.

but in the real sense you could still get the stuff directly to your phone.not really necessary you know how to do it. .
even at a cheaper rate .
locate the right dude that's all it takes
distance is not a barrier .
?
i am a benefactor

Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by muyeskin(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
avalanchexxx: Browsing Cheat / Tweak 101

Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by muyeskin(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
avalanchexxx: its either u ddnt follow the instructions or they just blocked it cos sincerely, iv been using it for four days now and used it as at 1am today. if you doubt me, ask your friends who used this same cheat as at 2012 and those who heard about it on time will tell you it was working since late january. sincerely,it got me over 5GB and im using it to browse on my PC right now.

Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by arinzeobi: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please any1 with airtel cheat should post it here instead of asking us to call .. Cheats don't last so why the hype
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by samley19(m): 4:22am On Jun 14, 2013
ds is my no pls i nid d cheat on my android i wd appreciate it if u culd inbox me d cheat 08136912832
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by haywhy0007(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
here is my number too 08084204448 please inbox me bro....will really appreciate..one love
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by abdulfatayi: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2013
new airtel trick how to get up to 3,868 airtel bonus on ur sim with just 1minute of airtel to airtel calls to get urs just contact 07083326373 or 08142729599 an waitin for the first two people to call will get the totorial for free.

1 Like

Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by abdulfatayi: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
am given dis one for free, Good News to all MTN
Users, You can Now Enjoy
Unlimited Browsing On
Your MTN sim card at the
Rate of N100 Only For
24Hours Instead of
Paying N100 to get MTN
Daily 10MB Bundles... With
This Simple Tweak, You
Can Download More Than
5GB Files Without Any
ERROR!!
[center]
Load N100 Recharge Card
and Scroll to Your
message Menu and Send
BBDAY to 21600. Wait
for 30Seconds, You will
get Blackberry
Subscription Message.
After that Go to
Network internet
Settings on Your Mobile
phone>> APN/Access
Point, Change Your APN
toblackberry. net
NOTE:- This Simple
Tweak Rock Wella On All
Version of Mobile Phones
and It Last Long for
24hours... You can Repeat
the Steps given to You
above After 24hours.. #
Happy Surfing
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by abdulfatayi: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
am given dis one for free, Good News to all MTN
Users, You can Now Enjoy
Unlimited Browsing On
Your MTN sim card at the
Rate of N100 Only For
24Hours Instead of
Paying N100 to get MTN
Daily 10MB Bundles... With
This Simple Tweak, You
Can Download More Than
5GB Files Without Any
ERROR!!
[center]
Load N100 Recharge Card
and Scroll to Your
message Menu and Send
BBDAY to 21600. Wait
for 30Seconds, You will
get Blackberry
Subscription Message.
After that Go to
Network internet
Settings on Your Mobile
phone>> APN/Access
Point, Change Your APN
toblackberry. net
NOTE:- This Simple
Tweak Rock Wella On All
Version of Mobile Phones
and It Last Long for
24hours... You can Repeat
the Steps given to You
above After 24hours.. #
Happy Surfing
just give me a call for appriciation 07083326373 or 08142729599
Re: Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 by donmarvex1(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

come In & Pre-order All Your Brand New In Box Blackberry 9320 - 28K Naira / ONLINE SHOPPING RE-DEFINED (RETAIL, BULK PURCHASES + DISCOUNTS) / Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.