Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Theory Of Guest Posting; The SEO Principle That Works Best - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Theory Of Guest Posting; The SEO Principle That Works Best (637 Views)

The SEO Wars --- Are Nigerian Bloggers Getting It All Wrong? / Post Your Blog Here For Guest Posting. / The Seo Business Plan For Seo Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Theory Of Guest Posting; The SEO Principle That Works Best by blenyo11(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
Almost every webmaster knows the importance of back link. But in case your case is different, back link is
simply a link from another site to your site. One quick thing about back link is, it boost your page view through
refereed traffic, but this is not my area of interest.
So what ... ?
The number one thing Google consider in her page ranking and off course in displaying result for any search term
is the link(s) to each of the supposed result. Not the quantity of the link but the quality of the link
The knowledge of this make many go link hunting to any extent which at times cause them money and at times
still cause them more harm than good. Some uses blog commenting, directory submission and some other method
which Google tend to see as spammy (forgive my English). The effect of this method may not be seen today yet,
but many blogs and websites felt victim of the 2012 Google update. My blog was victim of this too. A PR2 blog
which was almost going to PR3 rolled back to PR1 and was removed from most of the search result in which it use
to rank very high. Who know what will happen next?
The principle whose future I think most secured is guest posting in exchange of a link. Yes! just a link
This will not only boost the reputation of your blog, but may end up new loyal readers tot your blog and
This is a theory which I may not be able to analyze in just a post on a forum. But hope to continue from where
I am stopping now the nest time i will be chance

I am Anthony Ademu, the owner of http://dhealthbenefits.com/
I would like to do guest posting on your blog or website and give you the chance to do the same on my blog if you would
like to.
Lets network and help each grow. Mail me at blenyo@dhealthbenefits.com

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers, On Your Marks!, Set!, Go!. / Download Your "Guerilla Marketing Strategies" Here. / FG Crashes Cost Of Domain Name From N7.5m To N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.