Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (45131 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe & Her Mum / Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Sweetapple007(f): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2013
The baby is beautiful!
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by mrofficial(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2013
Chubby baby.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2013
omo_to_dun: To all those who say the baby is cute, may your children be this cute in Jesus name.
amen
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by paparazzi1987(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2013
Finest grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by dgb4(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2013
like mum like child,

she must be curvulicious wen she grow up, am sure what most of you are saying here could be what ppl might have said when her mum was born, but look at her now, she is everywhere making her dough,

please you guys should stop talking vainly.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by abbeyty(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2013
calling this wonderfully made little innocent angel Ugly still beats my imagination, may God forgive you all. for your information God created everything beautifully. she is a God,s creation for God sake

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by MissyB3(f): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2013
ufotuko: what about her nose?u no love that one too?sister please adjust your glasses.
Her nose is okay, her eyes made me go awww! grin You have a problem with that? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by StateOfMind: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
omo_to_dun: Aunty rokiatu, I know it is hard to call a baby ugly. But let's call a spade a spade. If my child looks like that, I will certainly love her. I have no choice; however, if I had the choice, she wouldn't look that way. And I am sure that no one on this forum would want their baby to be this "cute."

You are really cracking me up here with your commentS on this 'cute' baby.lol
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by og12(f): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ganys: Wetin nah, the Pikin no fine pass my neigbor Pikin, Abeg waka!!!
angry angry angry
lol....cld dat be born of a woman? Miss Purity is her Dads copy.dark fada,dark modaequals to too dark Purity.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by TableLeg(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ugly baby ... Mother is ugly, father is fugly, so it is normal ... SmH!
God is gread still
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by egariyi(f): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
Every baby is cute and adorable including PURITY!! She's so so adorable.
Those saying that the baby is ugly have never tasted motherhood!! when you do,I am pretty sure, you will appreciate these priceless angels no matter how they look!! Congrats mercy and welcome to motherhood - its da sweetest!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by vm26: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
why trouble the baby on the second pic.eish.SMH
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
Just wait for urs...
Yoruba_Omoge: ehrrrrrm shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The man is very wicked. Dem say 50-50 gene, not 80-20 gene.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
This baby is beautiful, how can one call a baby ugly smdh
egariyi: Every baby is cute and adorable including PURITY!! She's so so adorable.
Those saying that the baby is ugly have never tasted motherhood!! when you do,I am pretty sure, you will appreciate these priceless angels no matter how they look!! Congrats mercy and welcome to motherhood - its da sweetest!
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by skales(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dis baby's got jim iyke's resemblance

I dey suspect that guy to be the real biological father of this child angry
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by elo500: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
All of una, especially d ladies wey dey talk, make una no worry. By the time u start to throw up, de waka like duck wey carry stone for nyash, de wake up like 6 times for nite to go pour water for head and body, den wen e reach labour u kon naked, not caring who dey there self, de shout de nack wall waka round for labour room de shout NURSE I WAN SH*T O without shame. Den wen d head of pikin burst ur punny come outside making u feel like someone used hot cutlass to cut u in 2, u go respect and value small pikin wen u see am whether e fine or ugly. Experience is d best teacher my dears. Thank God e must reach everybody turn.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by pato123: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
All dis perpper boby dem weh we gt 4 dis nairaland slf I tire oooo! Una no go go born una own mk we see as una own pikkin dey? Watin be all dis 1 na? Abeg mk Ina leave mercy alone. Na her pikkin be say na her pikken. Perpper body na dey worri una so. OLUKU DEM!
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by pato123: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=olatomiwa]I never said the Baby is ugly, if you can read at all, you would have observed that I only said the PICTURE is not fine. Given a better photographer, that picture could have been more pleasing to the eyes. Her publicist didn't have to post this![/quote
Abeg mk una no fight ooo... Here na nairaland oooo.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by pato123: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
All of una dey MUMU 4 dis nairaland ooo..
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Napzeey: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
olatomiwa: These pictures are not fine, her publicist is doing a very bad job releasing this kind of pictures. Na by force to be in the news?
would've been surprised if only u weren't a nigeria......if e no fine,e concern u..let's see the beast-like u'll gv birth to.....md4ka
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Napzeey: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
joyli:

grin grin grin I tire oo
joyli:

grin grin grin I tire oo
joyli:

grin grin grin I tire oo
....how u no go tire.......omo were!...mtcheeeew!!!
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
i think she would grow up to be a pretty gal. too young to pass judgement
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by dlinglos(f): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
STOP CALLING GOD's CREATION THOSE NAMES! angry angry angry The baby is adorable! kiss
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Gistwitherico(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
rokiatu: I reserve my comment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I promise myself never to say anything bad about any baby.
u just said sometin bad!
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by ogusbaba1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
purity baby e make sense
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Thats wat u get when marry a banve looking husband
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by tkaymuo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
daughter ugly girl
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by sandiyke(f): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
she looks like her mum. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nsonaso(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow: What a Hugly baby!!

Anyways, her mother was an ugly duckling in her younger days before she bloomed. I will keep her in my prayers.

9ja goblins.....
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by SmarisAjur(f): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
This is the best the photographers could make out of the baby. Should they give her another face?
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Osascandyheart: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
Fine baby,I love dis baby
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nairaland legion of meanies ,idiots and bullies attacking an innocent baby. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" / Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.