Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Can Anybody Give Me The Names Of Genuine FIFA License Agents In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Anybody Give Me The Names Of Genuine FIFA License Agents In Nigeria (1208 Views)

Bet9ja Recruiting Agents In Delta State / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Tattooed Names Of 50 Starving People On His Body / Ibrahimovic Tatoos The Names Of 50 Starving People On Body In Support Of UNICEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Give Me The Names Of Genuine FIFA License Agents In Nigeria by ugolinho: 4:55am On Feb 21, 2013
[b][/b]pls can anybody give me the names of genuine FIFA license agents in Nigeria.
Re: Can Anybody Give Me The Names Of Genuine FIFA License Agents In Nigeria by chucky234(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
If you are ready to pay for the info then I'll provide you with their names,addresses and phone numbers.
Re: Can Anybody Give Me The Names Of Genuine FIFA License Agents In Nigeria by ugolinho: 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hw do u want me to pay u
Re: Can Anybody Give Me The Names Of Genuine FIFA License Agents In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
google it... Or check CAF's site, i guess it's there.
Re: Can Anybody Give Me The Names Of Genuine FIFA License Agents In Nigeria by fogman1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Can Anybody Give Me The Names Of Genuine FIFA License Agents In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
I wrote their names but this stupid nairaland moderators hid my post, just visit fifa.com or ask google
Re: Can Anybody Give Me The Names Of Genuine FIFA License Agents In Nigeria by ugolinho: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tanks

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ideye’s Mansion In His Home Town Set On Fire / Emenike Is Best Eagle In Europe / Best Betting Method That Returns High Yield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.