Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Marketers Wanted: Make Money Selling Other People's Products Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers Wanted: Make Money Selling Other People's Products Online (657 Views)

Field Marketers Wanted / How To Make Money Selling Information Products Online - Four Steps To Follow / Marketers Wanted (basic Salary Of N50,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Wanted: Make Money Selling Other People's Products Online by MADphilips(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2013
A Genuine Opportunity To Start Your Own e-Commerce Business!

Do you know there are over 60 million Nigerians online as of today?

Do you know that majority of these people have needs and are searching for products/services that will meet their needs?

Stop to think about that for a second.

This is a classical example of what entrepreneurs and investors call a business opportunity!

But despite the existence of this growing business opportunity, less than 10% of Nigerians are translating this opportunity into a profitable business venture. The good news is that I’m one of the unusual entrepreneurs who are maximizing this opportunity. And so can you!

I am so sure you fall into one of these 3 categories; unemployed, employed or struggling small business owner. I don’t quite care the category you fall into as of now; I am more concerned about the category you will choose to be in after reading this –a successful internet entrepreneur.

The Million Dollar Question; how can you also become an internet entrepreneur?

That’s exactly what I want to reveal to you here. And guess what? You don’t even have to sell services like I do, which believe me is more difficult selling via the internet than a product. What I’m about to share with you is a product-based business you can start today online working from the comfort of your home. And so you know upfront, I am not charging you a DIME for this information, its 100% FREE!

Start Your Own Online Retail Business 100% FREE!
That’s right, you heard me.

With no capital involved, no overhead, no staff and no experience needed, you can kick start your own online retail business today 100% FREE!

Here’s what you’ve got to do;

-Signup for a FREE online shop
-Decide any product [new or fairly used] of your choice that you would like to sell on your online shop
-Look for a company [manufacturer], store or seller around you who would like to increase their sales [trust me, everyone does]
-Introduce yourself as an internet marketer who can help them sell more via the internet through your online shop
-Negotiate a discount on the product[s] so that you can make a profit selling them on your online shop
-Take clear pictures of the product[s] with a phone or camera to display on your online shop
-Head over to your online shop and list the product[s], the pictures and their prices so potential buyers can contact you directly via email or phone
-Arrange with the buyer a product delivery option such as; shipping, physical pickup or payment on delivery =sales!

What next?

Send me an email; tito@MADphilips.com with the subject "Marketers Wanted" and I will reply with the necessary details.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Help / Nigeria LNG Job Vacancy: Consultant Surgeon / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.